Ali 609-273-4510

http://sarasota.************/WomenSeekMen/609-273-4510/30864423

Saw Ali today. Very strict screening process. Must call, leave message, get called back, meet in public, either at a public town park near her place or at a local fitness club parking lot near her place. Super paranoid about LE but I dont blame her cuz as I've said before, cops aren't as liberal down here as they are up in ny.
Meet in public. If she's 45 then I'm 45 (which I'm not). 55 easy. Not ugly but not a young looking 45, know what I mean? Her body is nice tho. Ass a little non rounded. But very nice, expensive bolt on's. Very good job there.
Go back to her place after a photo i.d. check, no joke. Her place is a nice gated community. Nice apartment. Barren. Nothing but a twin mattress in a back room with nothing else in it. I like a/c but the place is an ice box. Probably set at 60.
Full serv is on the menu but I went with body rub. 100 for half hour. Nothing special. Body rub I mean. She wore a fishnet body stocking, nothing else. No tease at all and asks me to flip. She put me in her mouth quickly and said, I hope you like this cuz this is how it ends, and I luv doing this. Good news for me. So rest of lame rub then into her mouth.
Very good skills. No teeth, good suction, was into trying to deep throat me which she was having quite a bit of trouble doing, she would gag on me half way in and get that heave slime dripping out of her mouth? Know what I mean? It's not bile, more like throat phlegm? Whatever it was i was getting fucking turned on every time it happened! I've never had someone try to force me down their throat like that. She would sense me getting close and stop. Smile, lick up the precum, drool it a little, gag me back down, try to swallow with me down her throat, spit up that phlegm, pause, repeat. She was smiling and laughing with every attempt! This went on for a solid 10 minutes, maybe 15 after the half hour was over. I said, this is lovely but kind of torture, i gotta bust or my balls are going to explode. She said, oh! I'm sorry! I could keep going! I'm loving this! No joke. So with that the goes into super suck/stroke mode and I start to nut in her mouth but she pulls me out and jerks me all over her face and into her open mouth drooling me out and rubbing the cum all over her mouth and face. And I dropped a huge load. She got me so worked up, I shot ropes all over her face. She was loving it. She sat there with it sticking to get face for about a minute, talking to me, before cleaning up. I was laughing to myself.
Anyway, possibly the best blowjob of my life except for the first one I got in my teens which was shitty, but still the first time I got my dick sucked so... still amazing. But this was hands down the best ever after that.
Would I repeat? I'm pissed I just found her today and I'm leaving tomorrow or I would have spent every day I've been here with her. Maybe twice a day.
Do not text, you will be blocked.

I saw her once. She is nuts. Repeats herself over and over again. Kinda like she forgot what she said a few minutes ago. Decent body but face is kinda busted.

She was nice and gave me a beer...but it is kinda a turn off doing things with someone the level of rainman.

I saw her once. She is nuts. Repeats herself over and over again. Kinda like she forgot what she said a few minutes ago. Decent body but face is kinda busted.

She was nice and gave me a beer...but it is kinda a turn off doing things with someone the level of rainman.
Yup. That's her alright.
Ripper69, we're on a few same threads from s/w Fla. Got any other Intel on the area? With BP and CL down I'm afraid my days of fun down here are over. Start a thread and share some info if you have any please. Do it right tho please. This area is going to be bone dry without any help so, please! Any info would be great. Thanks

Yup. That's her alright.
Ripper69, we're on a few same threads from s/w Fla. Got any other Intel on the area? With BP and CL down I'm afraid my days of fun down here are over. Start a thread and share some info if you have any please. Do it right tho please. This area is going to be bone dry without any help so, please! Any info would be great. Thanks
Honestly....haven't use BP in a long time. I think it was all drug SWers on there. I was using CL alot and having great luck...with the loss of that...really hurt my action. There are still the mainstay girls that advertise on the sites that are still up. Pretty easy to find.

Honestly....haven't use BP in a long time. I think it was all drug SWers on there. I was using CL alot and having great luck...with the loss of that...really hurt my action. There are still the mainstay girls that advertise on the sites that are still up. Pretty easy to find.
Yeah. I know. Was hoping you had some inside info. post a review or 2. I'm a visitor so much harder for me to nail something down. No biggie

I see the most beautiful well endowed men when I was in Lakewood Ranch.The men who said negative things must have had little ducks and were not attractive.Probably big bellies
That really you Ali? I have nothing bad to say. As you can see I gave a stellar review. You should think of advertising here. I know you always had problems with BP. Look forward to seeing you down south next year.