Alexa 646-301-1615 Massapequa Russian blonde - body rub - now West Babylon

update- this is provider doesn't work here anymore. I saw her once- similar to the reviews above. I won't go into detail because she has hung up the G string. At least for now, in this location. Too bad because she was pretty hot, very nice, and gave a pretty good massage.

Update. Same number different location. Alexa left Massapequa and has gone out on her own. She is working out of a building most of us know well on rt 109 in west Babylon. She put together a nice relaxing room there. Saw her yesterday. Still for me a great massage by a beautiful friendly girl. Not a BS drag my nails across your back then tell you to flip. She takes her time both with the massage and the after the flip. Great body. Just a sweetheart. To me much better deal then most.. some others that aren't that attractive are hitting you up for 275. She's 200 hour for an actual massage and H.E. all in. No extras offered. Hot towel clean up and out the door happy.

Please merge threads if this is already active or for the location.
massapequa “across from Krischs”

Advertised on a familiar site.
Pictures are accurate, body rub services. Quoted 160 hh. Normal pricing at this location for topless rub.
seen her before. Massage is actually decent. Had better, but that’s just me being picky. She doesn’t douse you in oil which is always a good thing. First time I saw her I was left thinking I wouldn’t return… however my regular was away and she was near me.
This time I spent the extra $60 for a foot fetish situation. Which I typically never do. Was very happy I went this route. Told her I wanted a slow sensual experience and she delivered 100 percent, waited till I was nice and hard, then got on the table and went to work with her feet. Wow, she definitely knew was she was doing and the view was great. Definitely one of the better orgasms I’ve had.
so yes all in $220 hh with foot fetish. I don’t do this for sex. I’m still clean, and I would like to keep it that way, don’t want to let the wife know of the hobby. Y’all could make fun of me for it “oh too much for no sex” but for those of you saying that. I’m sure you’ve contracted something at a point. So our priorities are different.
Can you elaborate on the Foot fetish part? She sounds like a keeper at this price point for men

Hey everyone been lurking here for a while now and figured it’s time to actually chip in. And through these reviews I found Alexa and decided to finally reach out today.

Texted the number above and got a quick response back and set up an appointment for an hour and was given the address in west Babylon. Parked down a side street and texted her and got the room number, as I was walking to the room there was two guys in the hallway apparently it was a personal trainer (who rents a room there) and a client but def put my guard up a little since they were just standing there talking.

I Knocked on the door and Alexa opens up covered in a robe,I walk in say our hellos and give my $200 for the hour. I get undressed and hop on the table face down and her robe comes off revealing a great body wearing a thong and bikini top and around the thong is a see through Lacey thing like the girls wear at the beach (not sure what they’re called), table is heated which is a nice touch. So I usually do a HH because the massages themselves are a waste at AMPs but reading the reviews is why I went with the hour and I’m glad I did because it’s probably one of the better massages I’ve ever gotten even from the legit chain places. There was no rush and if it wasn’t a full hour it was damn close, at the end of the massage got a hot towel cleanup a bit of ST and into the flip.

On the flip Alexa got me a pillow to put behind my head and off came her top revealing a nice natural set of breasts and off came the lace thing so down to a thong. And she proceeded with a hand release, i asked about extras because I read about the foot fetish review but was met with a no which is fine because the most I do is a hand release anyway. She has a well placed mirror for a view of her butt which I enjoyed as well.

I would definitely recommend seeing Alexa if your in the area, beautiful girl, awesome massage and $200 for the HR for me atleast is well worth it I’ll definitely be repeating.

I can't think of anyone that's better that's still around.. she was away last weekend. She'll be working Friday and Sunday this weekend. Hard to find one that's all about the massage and the ending that's not asian or one that wants to upsell constantly