Alexa 646-301-1615 Massapequa Russian blonde - body rub - now West Babylon

Please merge threads if this is already active or for the location.
massapequa “across from Krischs”

Advertised on a familiar site.
Pictures are accurate, body rub services. Quoted 160 hh. Normal pricing at this location for topless rub.
seen her before. Massage is actually decent. Had better, but that’s just me being picky. She doesn’t douse you in oil which is always a good thing. First time I saw her I was left thinking I wouldn’t return… however my regular was away and she was near me.
This time I spent the extra $60 for a foot fetish situation. Which I typically never do. Was very happy I went this route. Told her I wanted a slow sensual experience and she delivered 100 percent, waited till I was nice and hard, then got on the table and went to work with her feet. Wow, she definitely knew was she was doing and the view was great. Definitely one of the better orgasms I’ve had.
so yes all in $220 hh with foot fetish. I don’t do this for sex. I’m still clean, and I would like to keep it that way, don’t want to let the wife know of the hobby. Y’all could make fun of me for it “oh too much for no sex” but for those of you saying that. I’m sure you’ve contracted something at a point. So our priorities are different.

Pictures are accurate, body rub services. Quoted 160 hh. Normal pricing at this location for topless rub.
seen her before. Massage is actually decent. Had better, but that’s just me being picky. She doesn’t douse you in oil which is always a good thing. First time I saw her I was left thinking I wouldn’t return… however my regular was away and she was near me.
This time I spent the extra $60 for a foot fetish situation. Which I typically never do. Was very happy I went this route. Told her I wanted a slow sensual experience and she delivered 100 percent, waited till I was nice and hard, then got on the table and went to work with her feet. Wow, she definitely knew was she was doing and the view was great. Definitely one of the better orgasms I’ve had.
so yes all in $220 hh with foot fetish. I don’t do this for sex. I’m still clean, and I would like to keep it that way, don’t want to let the wife know of the hobby. Y’all could make fun of me for it “oh too much for no sex” but for those of you saying that. I’m sure you’ve contracted something at a point. So our priorities are different.
No one is going to criticize you and there is no obligation or shame in why or why not you do certain things…We all have our limitations….

Lots of dark barstool humor here as well as an encyclopedia of information

Enjoy the board

Thanks for the review. Glad you enjoyed yourself. You just dont have to bash members before anyone says anything. Dont be so negative on something that hasnt happened . Plus if it did, it would get deleted.

Did she slide a toe in your arse? I love when they do that.

G

Gsx98

Glad to hear you had a great time! I wouldn’t judge on what you spent for your enjoyment. This actually sounds very interesting. I would like to have that will power to set that limit to just that and nothing else but we all have some weakness.

It is 2022 not 1982, $300 is not a lot of money anymore. I go food shopping and spend $200 a week easy, go to a restaurant $200 easy. You spend quality time with a sexy girl $200 easy, minimum. Bottom line, if this is a lot of money for you then either you are cheap, or spending above your means. But this is the normal price of pussy in 2022. Stop complaining and enjoy your life. BTW this is not aimed at anyone specifically, but I have read many threads about people complaining about price of things and paying upfront and bad service. This is the game, adapt and overcome.

It is 2022 not 1982, $300 is not a lot of money anymore. I go food shopping and spend $200 a week easy, go to a restaurant $200 easy. You spend quality time with a sexy girl $200 easy, minimum. Bottom line, if this is a lot of money for you then either you are cheap, or spending above your means. But this is the normal price of pussy in 2022. Stop complaining and enjoy your life. BTW this is not aimed at anyone specifically, but I have read many threads about people complaining about price of things and paying upfront and bad service. This is the game, adapt and overcome.
I disagree. When guys are dishing out $300 for a lame massage and hj, it's unnecessarily driving up prices for everyone. Unless it's top shelf stripper quality, no piece of ass is worth more than $200

billyS

Reign of Terror
I disagree. When guys are dishing out $300 for a lame massage and hj, it's unnecessarily driving up prices for everyone. Unless it's top shelf stripper quality, no piece of ass is worth more than $200
It's all relative.
$200 is a lot of money to some people, it's pocket change for others.

I guess you fall into the former catagory.

Its like the guys on SA who bitch about guys overpaying and driving up the prices for them.

That's capitalism mother fucker. Your broke ass gets run out of the game because you can't compete

Yes it's a competition for pussy both in the dating game and even in the PFP game.
If you can't keep up then buy yourself a jar of vasoline and jerk your self off.

The only guys who are going to agree to a cap on prices are broke ass mother fuckers like yourself.

Now, anyone else want to brake the rule about bitching about paying girls out of their precieved price range?

People pay for what they want.
People pay for what makes them happy.
Your principles may be different than mine.

There is a large gas station in my neighborhood that is consistently priced
.10 higher then others several miles away. Super convenient to me though. They’ll raise their prices in an instant, and are weeks behind a drop.

I’ll drive the 3-5 miles to save the $3.00 on a fill up.

I’ll spend $300, $400 or more if I want for a BJ and good company

Every man has principles.

Wanderingeye also said he paid $160 for the half, and 60 for the extra service he requested. 160hh is basically standard for any non-amp massage on the island. The idea that he’s somehow driving up prices by paying the rate that almost everyone providing this kind of service charges is just not true.

It's all relative.
$200 is a lot of money to some people, it's pocket change for others.

I guess you fall into the former catagory.

Its like the guys on SA who bitch about guys overpaying and driving up the prices for them.

That's capitalism mother fucker. Your broke ass gets run out of the game because you can't compete

Yes it's a competition for pussy both in the dating game and even in the PFP game.
If you can't keep up then buy yourself a jar of vasoline and jerk your self off.

The only guys who are going to agree to a cap on prices are broke ass mother fuckers like yourself.

Now, anyone else want to brake the rule about bitching about paying girls out of their precieved price range?
Not bitching; just an observation based on experience. I miss that apartment in Forest Hills back in the late 80s where you could spend a full hour with multiple pops with either of two hot Latinas that rotated each week for $100 all. Those were the days.

Not bitching; just an observation based on experience. I miss that apartment in Forest Hills back in the late 80s where you could spend a full hour with multiple pops with either of two hot Latinas that rotated each week for $100 all. Those were the days.
Keep in perspective $100 in the late 80s is pretty close to $250 today.

Saw Alexa recently & had a great experience. Set up appointment via text & she gave me address of Krisch's Ice Cream Parlor. When I got there I texted to let her know I had arrived & she gave me the real address up the block. I feel like I've been there before with a different provider. Maybe they share the space ?

The location is decent - single room above a storefront that's divided with a curtain. There's a nice comfy massage table, candles, & a radio playing soft music. She had the lights very dim the entire time I was there.

Alexa herself is a knockout. Late 20's Russian Blonde with a beautiful body. Very soft skin and nice natural C's. Everything is natural and nicely toned.

She starts with a great massage. At this point she is dressed in a nice mini skirt outfit. Not trashy, but very sexy. I asked & she said she did some training in massage therapy in Russia. She used her elbows and forearms quite a bit which felt great. All areas addressed including neck, back, shoulders & legs. It was very good in my opinion. No teasing pre flip.

On the flip she stripped down to just G String panties & I roamed all around that beautiful body. She has a great technique of ball rubbing, cock stroking & just looking at you with beautiful fuck me eyes. I lasted just a few minutes & erupted mightily.

I paid $160 for a half hour. She does some BDSM stuff, but no BJ's or full service.

Stopped by and saw Alexa today... I had a great time for what I perceive as fair value. She opened the door and behind it stepped out a fairly tall blonde in a skimpy swim suit type of outfit. Not my favorite look but I liked what it was wrapped around. Beautiful tits and a very nice ass.
She puts you very much at ease by being both professional and friendly... heated massage table..dim lighting... good soft music...heated towel for clean up..no smell of Kim chi ..or ching Chong music. For me that alone is worth the extra as compared to usual amps. We had a nice conversation while she started then knew when to stop chatting and let Mr relax. Very good massage and no rush at all. Great ass and tits..don't often see natural full Cs look that good. Very good tease into flip..nice slow release...good clean up. I did the full hour 200 ...no up sell no extras.. just bliss and the poison removed expertly . She's a sweetheart and I will repeat often. Sometimes i don't want to fuck...sometimes it's just nice to lie back and be catered to by a beautiful Russian girl.