Advice Needed

My 40-something coworker had regular hookups with a 20-something waitress where lots of the office ate, and every single one of his and her coworkers knew about it. The worst was that the wife would occasionally stop by WITH THEIR BABY and insist on eating at the place (which was reasonable and very good). I'm convinced that at some point the wife was intentionally torturing them both. One day he and I were going on a business trip together, he arranged the car service from our office to the airport, and the waitress was the "car service". It was just the three of us in private for the first time ever, so I said to them, listen I'm never going to say anything but everyone knows what you two are doing and someone is going to say something. She cried and said either we stop fucking or I'm changing jobs. So, she changed jobs.

You don't crap where you eat.

This is is my first post here...
what a great question... and even better answers!

IMHO, she's way too close for comfort! No bueno... you need distance or things can go horribly wrong. If you just want to bang, you should go for a more mature woman that is in the same sutuation. That being said, it's refreshing to know that women are beginning to own their sexuality. Sometimes we just want to get laid too... that's it. Not rocket science here fellas. Honesty in this situation is best.

Not sure if this is the right place to put this if it's not mods whip me with a wet noodle and tell me where it belongs.

So I been messing around with tinder and get a response. We make a hook up time and I go to pick her up. She makes this excuse of not being ready and did I get her last text. Looked and said no she says the text was asking me if I could help her with a bill. I said how much was the bill she said 150. Sicne I thought this was going to be just a chill out night I was like wtf she wants a p4p. So I cut out and head home. And she responds like well? So I texted back sorry didn't think it was going to be p4p. She texted back and said it wasn't she was just asking if I could help with a bill. Can anyone give me a take on this?

First date and she is asking for some help with a bill?
Where was this date supposed to take place?
You did the right thing by bailing. If she never reaches out to you again you know she is a people user.

Wow, you're not even there and she's already hit you up. And then she makes the "just asking" like you're over reacting. Some of these women have balls that most men never have. But being men we can't say any of this after all only men are creeps.

Not sure if this is the right place to put this if it's not mods whip me with a wet noodle and tell me where it belongs.

So I been messing around with tinder and get a response. We make a hook up time and I go to pick her up. She makes this excuse of not being ready and did I get her last text. Looked and said no she says the text was asking me if I could help her with a bill. I said how much was the bill she said 150. Sicne I thought this was going to be just a chill out night I was like wtf she wants a p4p. So I cut out and head home. And she responds like well? So I texted back sorry didn't think it was going to be p4p. She texted back and said it wasn't she was just asking if I could help with a bill. Can anyone give me a take on this?
You figure you can go on Tinder to find a real NSA hookup and instead you find someone trying to hustle. That's disappointing.
Move on, obviously. I don't think there's a large number of girls looking to get paid on Tinder, though it's something to keep an eye out for (they do have fewer options since FOSTA - bitches are showing up everywhere).

Ok. I'm married. I workout at lunch at the fitness club across the street from my office. I've become friendly with the girl behind the front desk. Cute. Early 20s, streaked blond hair, nice slim body and cute ass. Beautiful eyes. She's a part time Nanny otherwise when she's not there. I said let's have lunch sometime. She said sure. Lots of co-workers also workout there. But I've made headway with her, I matter to her in the sense that I've sent an email to her bosses praising her getting involved and working out a difficult situation for me. So, the question is:

To have any chance, in my wildest dreams of banging her, do I
a) tell her I'm married, but unhappily
b) tell her I'm divorced
c) tell her I'm going through a divorce
d) just stick with single, but always have a fake excuse ready why I can't see her late at night or on the weekends.

Because let's face it, no girl is ever interested in a married guy pushing 50...not matter what shape he's in. Who wants to come between him, his wife and his kids?
And you'll have an excuse for every birthday.. holiday..and no weekends..ahhh.. she'll never figure it out!