Advice Needed

Ok. I'm married. I workout at lunch at the fitness club across the street from my office. I've become friendly with the girl behind the front desk. Cute. Early 20s, streaked blond hair, nice slim body and cute ass. Beautiful eyes. She's a part time Nanny otherwise when she's not there. I said let's have lunch sometime. She said sure. Lots of co-workers also workout there. But I've made headway with her, I matter to her in the sense that I've sent an email to her bosses praising her getting involved and working out a difficult situation for me. So, the question is:

To have any chance, in my wildest dreams of banging her, do I
a) tell her I'm married, but unhappily
b) tell her I'm divorced
c) tell her I'm going through a divorce
d) just stick with single, but always have a fake excuse ready why I can't see her late at night or on the weekends.

Because let's face it, no girl is ever interested in a married guy pushing 50...not matter what shape he's in. Who wants to come between him, his wife and his kids?

Don't trick yourself, she might just wanna get laid too. I mean how many early 20s girls are interested in SINGLE guys pushing 50 either (unless you're filthy rich)? Best to avoid any trouble and let her know you're married (if she doesn't know already), some chicks really just don't care.

If you want to bang her more than once I'd tell her your married. Sounds like she needs money you might also tell her your a generous guy and hint that you would be willing to help her out.

Ok. I'm married. I workout at lunch at the fitness club across the street from my office. I've become friendly with the girl behind the front desk. Cute. Early 20s, streaked blond hair, nice slim body and cute ass. Beautiful eyes. She's a part time Nanny otherwise when she's not there. I said let's have lunch sometime. She said sure. Lots of co-workers also workout there. But I've made headway with her, I matter to her in the sense that I've sent an email to her bosses praising her getting involved and working out a difficult situation for me. So, the question is:

b) tell her I'm divorced
d) just stick with single, but always have a fake excuse ready why I can't see her late at night or on the weekends.

Because let's face it, no girl is ever interested in a married guy pushing 50...not matter what shape he's in. Who wants to come between him, his wife and his kids?
find out if she's involved, if she is, she may want to just fuck.

Just make sure you are not having a midlife crisis. You may think she is into you, but she may be that way with everyone. Her personality maybe so great which is why they have her at the front desk. She may sell memberships better than anyone by making every guy feel they have a connection. Having said that, you might as well be honest with her, because you will be lying to your wife. Too many lies to keep track of. Good luck, but remember to think with your big head, and not the little one.

If your wife finds out, she the gym girl will become your most expensive whore you will ever have the short pleasure of banging. Better start thinking with the brain in your head not the one between your legs. Just some advice so you don't get ruined.

Just make sure you are not having a midlife crisis. You may think she is into you, but she may be that way with everyone. Her personality maybe so great which is why they have her at the front desk. She may sell memberships better than anyone by making every guy feel they have a connection. Having said that, you might as well be honest with her, because you will be lying to your wife. Too many lies to keep track of. Good luck, but remember to think with your big head, and not the little one.
I am resigned to believing every woman who is interested in me is either simply very social, a shill, a gold digger, a semi-pro, or an emotional wreck seeking any companionship. That doesn't stop me from trying to bed them, but it certainly stops me from connecting emotionally.

Here's an apropos link:
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=men-and-women-cant-be-just-friends

Regardless if she just wants to bang or if she wants something from you. I would say NO! Your coworkers workout there. If things go south between you two and it will eventually. Trust me everyone in your office will know your business and there is a chance something may get back to your wife. Just my two cents...

[1] Too close to where you work.

[2] If she doesnt ask about your status re single or married, then why volunteer it?

[3] Why did you ask her to lunch if you want to bang her? Now she thinks you want to date her. Do you want to date her? Because that's a whole other kettle of fish, ya know?

In this situation, the object is to get to the point (Wanna fuck?) as soon as possible. If she goes along, you're in. (I have no frikkin clue as to how you could do this - other than simply asking her if she wants to fuck - so dont ask.) OTOH, if her head snaps back like she just opened a carton of stale milk when you ask, then you're out.

And, oh yes, See Item Number [1] if she goes along.

Here's what will happen:

Sometime during your lunch date, she will mention that she has a BOYFRIEND. For her, this kills two birds with one stone: [1] she gets a free lunch and, [2] it guarantees you will never ask her on a date again.

Last edited:

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
So, the question is:

b) tell her I'm divorced
Several people in this thread seem to think you were asking if this was a good idea or not. Presumably you have already weighed the risks vs. rewards and made that decision, so I won't go there.

I am still going to answer a question that you didn't ask.

You asked what's your best chance to bang her. That I don't know. It depends completely on whether she is into the secret on the side thing, or is looking for a real relationship. You need to feel that out for yourself. I don't know if any of us could tell you your best chance for banging.

That said, I think the best choice is honesty. It might not be your best chance of getting laid, but if you do get laid, that would be your best chance of not having it go badly. If you use choice B, C or D, she will think you are available for a relationship. If that's something she want's then there is a much higher potential for her to, at some point, find out the truth, feel scorned and then you will be really fucked.

If she knows you are married and not looking to get out of it, she's less likely to want to play, but if she does, you will be in a much safer position.

if your sure you want to assume the risk of starting a situation so close to where you work, then the up front honest approach is best , hands down . good luck

Young girls working two jobs need money. I cute 20 something can get layed any time she wants. She may be sizing you up as a sugar daddy which is the best way to maintain a relationship with a 20 something when you are in your 50's. Remember pussy is never free.

You're thinking too much. Go with the flow that made you ask her to lunch.
Now thinking straight. Was exercising, getting fit and feeling great, but work severely picked up and the hours crushed all my free time. Stopped being able to exercise and weight came back. This problem solved. Glad I just pay for it. No complications. No over thinking.

Now thinking straight. Was exercising, getting fit and feeling great, but work severely picked up and the hours crushed all my free time. Stopped being able to exercise and weight came back. This problem solved. Glad I just pay for it. No complications. No over thinking.
Dude you fell apart in a month? Common get back into the gym and bed that civilian.

Just tell yourself that you don't pay for sex, you just pay them to leave. That's the point. Civilian side piece is dangerous and not worth the sleepless nights. This is a hobby, just like the gym....no need for another full time job. My 2 Cents.