Advice needed on getting ripped off

You could have called it in and the cops would have arrested her and charged her with robbery and gun possession. They would not have arrested you for patronizing a prostitution. They care much more about robbery and guns. When a prostitute is robbed at gunpoint, which happens much more frequently, the cops go after the robbers and do not charge the girl.
I would think that in order to convict her of robbery you would need to testify at her trial.

I would think that in order to convict her of robbery you would need to testify at her trial.
True but most cases result in a plea deal and even if you refused to cooperate further they would have still prosecuted the gun charge which in NY state carries a three and one half year minimum, if it was loaded.

Getting even? You think robbing a guy is "even" with writing a bad review?

Although I do think if someone got robbed at gunpoint then posting a warning to other guys might have been merited.
But the bad review made no sense.
Monger sees provider. Girl is a porker. Monger goes ahead with session anyway. Girl gives exceptional head. Monger gives mixed review, according to his account here.

But here is the actual review:
I saw Nicole who advertises very infrequently on Craigslist (Queens).
In her ad she is very upfront about her weight and tattoos, but says she's very oral, so that got my attention as I continue to scour the Earth in search of a great BBBJ.
Here's the lowdown:

I got to her house in Bayside and was greeted at the door by what I thought was a very masculine dyke looking woman. I follow her up to her room and ask to use the bathroom. I enter and notice that all the toiletrees are mens (shavers, shaving cream, Right Guard, etc.)
I start to worry...
I come out of the John (no pun intended) and asked if a male lived here, she replies that this is her housemate' room. As soon as she started speaking, I realized that she has a very deep masculine voice. Anyway, she drops to her knees and poceeds to give me, I shit you not, the best BJ i have EVER gotten in my life. Excellent suction, deep and hard face-fucking with lots of drool and SLLLOOOOOWW, just the way I like it.

To be on the safe side, I asked to see her tits, and to my relief were revealed to me! A large portion of her body is covered in tats and she is very overweight. Her face is very masculine. It's as if she is a butch lesbo who sucks dick on the side. Her ad implies that she will have f/s. I don't know if I could, though. Point is, she's a woman..er...I guess...

So my question, is why do I feel so conflicted?
She was utterly unattractive, yet delivered a perfect BJ!
Oh the conundrum!
Total damage was 80.
So I ask, has anyone else had this dilemma? Perfect technique from a repulsive provider?

WTF? Girl is upfront about weight. He sees what she looks like and questions her femininity based on her looks. On top of that, he hears her voice and thinks it's masculine. Does he bolt for the door? No, he lets "her" gobble his meat and gets "the best BJ" he has "EVER gotten." But he ain't happy with that. After finishing, he's still wondering about her gender, so he asks "to see her tits." Really? I mean, the cow was out of the barn by this time. Ain't it a little too late to be checking on this? And to top it off, he's still not sure about her as he ends the review still guessing if she's a woman.

Then, to take it one step further, he sees her again. He makes it clear that he was there for another session, so there's no doubt about his intentions. Why would he do that after all his doubts?

Do you still think she didn't deserve to get even? Yeah, robbing him at gunpoint was definitely over the top. But payback can be a bitch.

Getting even? You think robbing a guy is "even" with writing a bad review?

Although I do think if someone got robbed at gunpoint then posting a warning to other guys might have been merited.

After seeing the actual review and knowing that he went back for seconds, I definitely think robbing him was getting even. But doing so at gunpoint definitely put it over the top, as I said earlier.

Here's the review:
I saw Nicole who advertises very infrequently on Craigslist (Queens).
In her ad she is very upfront about her weight and tattoos, but says she's very oral, so that got my attention as I continue to scour the Earth in search of a great BBBJ.
Here's the lowdown:

I got to her house in Bayside and was greeted at the door by what I thought was a very masculine dyke looking woman. I follow her up to her room and ask to use the bathroom. I enter and notice that all the toiletrees are mens (shavers, shaving cream, Right Guard, etc.)
I start to worry...
I come out of the John (no pun intended) and asked if a male lived here, she replies that this is her housemate' room. As soon as she started speaking, I realized that she has a very deep masculine voice. Anyway, she drops to her knees and poceeds to give me, I shit you not, the best BJ i have EVER gotten in my life. Excellent suction, deep and hard face-fucking with lots of drool and SLLLOOOOOWW, just the way I like it.

To be on the safe side, I asked to see her tits, and to my relief were revealed to me! A large portion of her body is covered in tats and she is very overweight. Her face is very masculine. It's as if she is a butch lesbo who sucks dick on the side. Her ad implies that she will have f/s. I don't know if I could, though. Point is, she's a woman..er...I guess...

So my question, is why do I feel so conflicted?
She was utterly unattractive, yet delivered a perfect BJ!
Oh the conundrum!
Total damage was 80.
So I ask, has anyone else had this dilemma? Perfect technique from a repulsive provider?

Let's analyze this. Monger sees ad. Girl does not hide her weight and tattoos. But's she's oral, so that floats his boat. He is greeted by her and sees that she is "very masculine" looking. On top of that, the only personal products he sees are men's. He's worried. Does he bolt for the door? Nope, he questions her about whether a guy lives there. She replies that it's her housemate's room, but she says it in a masculine voice. Does he bolt for the door? Nope. Instead, he lets he suck him off. And, apparently to his surprise, it's "the best BJ" he has "EVER gotten." And he even details the deed.

Is he satisfied with this experience, though? No, 'cause he's still not sure if he just let a guy go down on him. WTF? Ain't it a little too late to be worrying about that now? I mean, the cow has already been out of the barn and put back in. So he asks "to see her tits." On the one hand, he's says he is now relieved (in more ways than one). But is he really, because he ends the review still guessing if she's actually a woman.

But wait, the story doesn't end here. He then writes what he terms is a "mixed review." Positive on the session, negative about the provider, as we can see. But for some inexplicable reason, he goes back for sloppy seconds another day. WTF? Why? Unfortunately, she had seen the review and things turn bad for him.

Still think she didn't deserve to get even?

Sorry for the double post. My first comment seemed to disappear so I rewrote it not knowing that it actually had posted. I'm still not comfortable navigating the new software.

My review of this woman was eight years ago. I should have gone back and reread the review which I had not read since I wrote it. If I had re-read it, I would've been more clear that the review was not merely about her weight but her masculinity. I literally tried not thinking about this for the past eight years.
The whole point - the very essence(!) of my honest review was that sometimes technique outweighs the appearance of the provider and that I was conflicted by my experience. Other than that I don't have to justify to Banacek what made me go back a second time. That's between my penis, my libido and me.
You seem to casually dismiss her use of a gun, "yeah maybe using a gun definitely put it over the top" Ya think?
I swear to God sometimes I feel so resentful about Utopiaguide. I refer to an honest review from eight years ago and get bisected, dissected, sliced and diced. For what? To be lectured to by someone (Banacek) who clearly advocates felonious robbery? To be lectured to about my internal conflicts, my sexual desires, my right to monger how I choose?

My review of this woman was eight years ago. I should have gone back and reread the review which I had not read since I wrote it. If I had re-read it, I would've been more clear that the review was not merely about her weight but her masculinity. I literally tried not thinking about this for the past eight years.
After the second visit, right? Because can't comprehend what you were thinking about between the first and the second ones that would make you go back. Yeah, you're right that you shouldn't have to account to me or anyone else for your tastes, so I didn't question that. But I don't see why I can't question what would make someone who wrote such a scathing review go back for seconds.

Problem I have is that you don't feel that your words were hurtful to her. You cut this girl to shreds with your description. You called her gender into account. You called her "repulsive" and "utterly unattractive." But you seem to feel that it's OK to do that, because it's just a review. The review of the deed is acceptable. The personal attack went too far. She was honest in her description and her appearance. You saw what you were getting. Why the buyer's remorse?

Bottom line, you asked "why do I feel so conflicted?" right in the review. And you're bothered that I'm asking that, too? Huh?

Nice try, but I did not mention Utopiaguide or my screen name. I remember her saying a friend of hers alerted her to the review, and if you had any reading comprehension you would have known that they were certain telltale events that she used to deduce my identity. But thanks for playing.

>> could you tell a cop and expect any recourse?
Here's my honest answer: I have absolutely no idea.

You're alive, you get to play again..we all have had our bad experiences or rip offs, but yours probably takes the cake...hope that never happens to me.

Not that it is even relevant anymore - but the provider in question is definitely female. Whether her looks were your brand of vodka or not is personal preference - but I saw her myself on a few occasions and found her to be astoundingly good at giving head and could take a serious pounding - with all the expected original lady bits. Not a typical provider in the best possible sense, if it wasn't for the donation it would have been just a chill afternoon with an offbeat chick.

Hell, I wouldn't mind tracking her down again - but then I didn't have a gun put to my head.

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
What do you think they are going to do with them? It's not like they have access to police records to track you down. The only thing I would think you might have to worrow about is identity theft.

Okay, I should clarify.
I got in, they closed the door on me, said I had to "pay to leave" and proceeded to empty my wallet of cash. They handed it back to me, took my phone, seemingly looking through it for something (can't imagine what) but looking at my last active apps and stuff, they just looked at my e-mail, which only had the google voice conversation setting up the meet.
They then took my keys, went out to my car to I guess look for more money (all I had in there of value was my beaten-up old-ass ipod.) but one of them snidely commented they'd take pictures of my license plate, which concerned me. They came back, gave me my keys and phone back, took my pic, and sent me on my way.

So I've been telling myself they just saw my work clothes in my car, saw I clearly have no fucking money, and am just not worth their trouble... and that the pics will probably just be circulated among themselves to keep an eye out for me and refuse my business (which there will be none of in the future) so I'm HOPING I'm in the clear.

What do you guys think?