Adriana 602-399-2970 PHX - Scottsdale area

I'm celebrating my newfound marital independence by traveling... But also mongering. I'm in Arizona for about 2 weeks and I couldn't help myself, I had to partake. So many gorgeous women here.

Found Adriana on a usual site. Texted and went thru light screening, since I have no references out here. Set it up early, which is great, I'm still a bit jet-lagged. 1 hour for 400, she's an upscale provider.

Wouldn't give me address til I got closer, so drove in general direction and texted again. Made my way to a big condo complex and went up the stairs to her apartment.

Adriana is in her 30s, tall, probably almost 6ft, very fit, fake lips and tits, and a great ass. A truly rocking bod. She's got a fun, bubbly attitude. I set donation on the counter, met her dog, and then got busy in the 2nd bedroom (her bedroom was a bit messy, so glad there was another).

LFK and undressing (DFK seemed to be off menu). Her tits are fake, but still look pretty good, and my mouth doesn't care. She gave me a decent BBJ and played ball. No DT, but it was still good. I had to stop her after a while, would've exploded early. I sat back and she got on RCG. Only took a minute for that perfect ass, I couldn't hold it. Gave me a towel to clean up and we sat on the bed and chatted while I recovered.

Round 2, after about 15 minutes of chatting, got back to business. LFK and stroking me, then another round of bbj. I stopped her again after a bit and returned the favor. She's trimmed and clean down there, no smells. I got her going for a little while with one finger in, then it was time to wrap it up. Went mish, started slow then got to pounding for a while. LFK during, was also licking my neck and ear while I went to tittytown. Propped one leg up and finished in the bag. Quick clean up and got dressed while chatting again. I was out after about 50 minutes.

She also gave me a number for a provider friend of hers, Jordan, bigger tits and more milfy, will probably check her out now that I have a reference.

My only complaint about this experience was that she was doing the "low moan" with everything I did. Just made it feel overly fake. I get the moaning for like, pounding, but I don't need moaning while we're just kissing. Either way, it was fun and would recommend.

400 for 1 hr, two pops covered.

I'm celebrating my newfound marital independence by traveling... But also mongering. I'm in Arizona for about 2 weeks and I couldn't help myself, I had to partake. So many gorgeous women here.

Found Adriana on a usual site. Texted and went thru light screening, since I have no references out here. Set it up early, which is great, I'm still a bit jet-lagged. 1 hour for 400, she's an upscale provider.

Wouldn't give me address til I got closer, so drove in general direction and texted again. Made my way to a big condo complex and went up the stairs to her apartment.

Adriana is in her 30s, tall, probably almost 6ft, very fit, fake lips and tits, and a great ass. A truly rocking bod. She's got a fun, bubbly attitude. I set donation on the counter, met her dog, and then got busy in the 2nd bedroom (her bedroom was a bit messy, so glad there was another).

LFK and undressing (DFK seemed to be off menu). Her tits are fake, but still look pretty good, and my mouth doesn't care. She gave me a decent BBJ and played ball. No DT, but it was still good. I had to stop her after a while, would've exploded early. I sat back and she got on RCG. Only took a minute for that perfect ass, I couldn't hold it. Gave me a towel to clean up and we sat on the bed and chatted while I recovered.

Round 2, after about 15 minutes of chatting, got back to business. LFK and stroking me, then another round of bbj. I stopped her again after a bit and returned the favor. She's trimmed and clean down there, no smells. I got her going for a little while with one finger in, then it was time to wrap it up. Went mish, started slow then got to pounding for a while. LFK during, was also licking my neck and ear while I went to tittytown. Propped one leg up and finished in the bag. Quick clean up and got dressed while chatting again. I was out after about 50 minutes.

She also gave me a number for a provider friend of hers, Jordan, bigger tits and more milfy, will probably check her out now that I have a reference.

My only complaint about this experience was that she was doing the "low moan" with everything I did. Just made it feel overly fake. I get the moaning for like, pounding, but I don't need moaning while we're just kissing. Either way, it was fun and would recommend.

400 for 1 hr, two pops covered.
Just checked the pictures. Nice find glad you found some good road work to keep you busy! Always makes a trip that much better!