Addicted to sweet lovin'?

There may have been some discussion along the lines of this topic before, but I thought maybe I would put it out here, since I couldn't find anything like it, and it bears repeating.
To what extent do you find the 'hobby' addicting? This question is for the providers as well as the clients, because I don't believe anyone has explored the women's point of view thoroughly in this matter.
What is it that drives us? Is it the exhilaration of the act itself? The inherent naughtiness of it all? The thrill of meeting someone new? Is it the thought that, at any given moment, everything could go all wrong, and you might get caught? Is it lust, or terror? The lady, or the tiger? What compels us to put it all out there on the line?
Thoughts intriguing, indeed.

[Edited by FoxyChristle on 03-16-2001 at 02:37 PM]

interesting...

what about the few, the proud, the providers who actually (shocking!) like what they do? The insatiable appetites for whom one man could never be enough? Not that I'm one of those women, mind you... but I've heard rumors! *lol*
It is my belief that there are some women out there who actually are not completely psychologically screwed up.
Now, why, if you feel this way, have you been hobbying for 120 years? And may I just congratulate you on your persistence and stamina... wowsers. *grin*
Perhaps I need to edit my topic to be more inclusive to gentlemen, as I am truly curious.

Yesterday I went to a carnival... I was once a ride operator at a theme park, and while that is neither here nor there, I do know what to look for when it comes to ride safety. I rode some of the craziest rides that were there, knowing full well that, with the speed that these rides were built, there could have been any number of mistakes in engineering. Still, I rode, and thrilled to the exhileration of the topsy-turviness of it all, thinking, at any moment, this ride could break, the arm could detach, I could go flying over I-10 and wind up crushed or worse. I made it through okay, and then went to go play some games. Those carnies were upselling big time... I must have spent over $100 on three toys that were worth about $15 combined. Why did I do it? Well, I had fun playing the games.

And if you guys don't see the relevance of that detour, well... *grin*

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
It's interesting tht a lot of the current designers of roller coasters don't understand a few things. They make them faster, they make them go upside down, they make hem do loop-de-loops. but the scariest things about the old wooden one's was that as you rounded the curves, you'd see nails fly off, boards pop off, etc. there was always the palpable fear that the thing acutally would crash one day. All that came between you and oblivion was this steel bar that came down. What's the added thrill of "not holding on", when you are strapped in with a padded shoulder harness and three seat belts ???????

We'll have to talk some time about Carny games and the tricks to win. Anyone know how to win throwing the softballs into peach baskets ?

Carny Time

Old Brooklyn trick to getting the sofball in the basket. Alot of Backspin. Arc the ball and apply back spin Need the spin and a soft landing.
Much like making love to a provider. Get her soft and mushy and you got it made.

I had a 100% way of getting the softball into the basket. I'd just juice myself up like an old Oakland Raider tight end (Stickum, for the young), wipe down the ball, and I was in and on! OK, so the carnies would try to kill me, but, in life , you take risks.

I do not have all the answers about this subject, and FC could be right about the danger and thrill, and I know for a fact the the Judge is correct in SOME cases. For me 1 reason and the most important reason is that from time to time you meet a provider that give your pleasure that you have never dreamed was possible. I have had many "dates" but only a sew would ever earn a return engagement. I turn over quite a few rocks and ever once and a great while I will find a treasure. FoxyChristle is one of those treasures that make all of the rock turning bearable. This is a lady who I feel has none of the issues that alot of other providers carry with them and truely loves what she does. If they awarded a Nobel Prize for making a man feel good Christle could win hands down. A find like this is the reason I choose to walk that fine line of this hobby...

I turn over quite a few rocks

and your name is crackfinder.

sure your on the right board?.....the junkie board is someplace else....although utopia is misleading.

only kidding, i couldn't resist.

Does Miss FoxyChristie have a web address? If so Id would be forever grateful for the post of same or an email.

Ozzy, I immediately thought of the other CRACK. Mebe you watch too much Basketball this weekend. LOL

Still goin' for Silver

katrinastjohn.tripod.com/ is the website for the FoxyChristle. Even though as a site it sucks you might want to read some of the reviews on ymmv.com or aspd.
She is quite a young lady.