Absorbing our providers energy

I have found that I absorb the energy of my provider. I know this sounds wacky. But for example I have felt exhilarated after being with someone like Sophia B and I’ve left feeling almost overwhelmed or sad after seeing other providers. I feel like it’s an empathetic thing and I somehow take on their sadness. Almost all providers talk after the session is over. It’s like there way of connecting with you and unburdening themselves. I care about my providers. I value what they do but I obviously prefer leaving a session feeling amazing- like my day has been made amazing. Anyone else ever have this experience?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Maybe it goes both ways.

Maybe sometimes the whore will feel depressed after sucking the dick of a gloomy Gus.

The only time I feel bad after leaving a prostitute is when I didn't get my money's worth. Maybe I stayed when I shouldn't have and now I'm skeeved.
Maybe I get buyers remorse because I realize I just paid someone for sex that I wouldn't even look at in real life.

I have felt exhilarated after some sessions.
If it was a mutual attraction (or she faked it good enough for me to think it was) and we both got into it.

But I've never felt it was the girl transferring me her positive energy if that's what you're getting at.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I have found that I absorb the energy of my provider. I know this sounds wacky. But for example I have felt exhilarated after being with someone like Sophia B and I’ve left feeling almost overwhelmed or sad after seeing other providers. I feel like it’s an empathetic thing and I somehow take on their sadness. Almost all providers talk after the session is over. It’s like there way of connecting with you and unburdening themselves. I care about my providers. I value what they do but I obviously prefer leaving a session feeling amazing- like my day has been made amazing. Anyone else ever have this experience?
I can tell you this, we as providers definitely thrive off the energy of our clients as well. I think that’s just a life thing though. Just like these sayings, “you are what you eat”, “you’re judged by the company you keep”, “guilty by association”, “Karma”… people can bring you up or down if you let them… but staying in control of your energy is paramount. But I think it’s just normal to feel other people’s energy, good bad or indifferent.

Talking after, is essential. I’m getting way too old and wise for the wam bam sessions. I also try to talk before the session, it helps the client have an opportunity to get the jitters out and see that I’m just a normal girl - ;) Thanks for the love.

“Maybe I get buyers remorse because I realize I just paid someone for sex that I wouldn’t even look at in real life”

@billyS kind of nails that for me. Especially if that week I had NP4P fun with someone attractive and with the pro come to realization I’m feeding my sex addiction & need to get off by any means. Cognitive dissonance does kick in on those occasions. I know I also have felt some type of way after hearing the death of a provider I’ve seen or someone hardship circumstance they vent out.

this thread also has @mugi written all over it. You’ll find a lot of ancient texts do speak on taking the emotions/karmic energy on of sexual partners. It’s not something we here about it or at all in modern culture. If I personally feel I’m in a weakened state I do not see providers in fear that their dark energy I will be empathetic of and take on. I try to monger when my spirit is high and I want to treat myself to some release. However this isn’t always the case.

I get it. Its like When you see a new provider that just entered the game and she hasn’t had any bad experiences yet. She’s all bright and cheery. More than happy to suck dick. She wants to reach orgasm. Wants to make out . You walk out bright and cheery also. With a smile from ear to ear……

And on the other side . When your little head takes control and you pay some skeevy crack whore to blow you. And then you lose all sense of rational thinking and hit it raw and dump your load in her. You feel dirty and skeevy yourself. With the added worry of what you might have contracted…..

So yeah I get it.

It’s not really a direct transfer of energy like your battery or AC wall unit to your phone, or a direct download.

But, Jimmy Jam articulated it quite well with the word “absorption.”

As a direct consequence of relationship, we are influenced more or less by the qualities of what we are relating to, and we walk away from it, in some way impregnated by its nature or qualities on some level.

It really depends on how open you are. If your personality and makeup energetically is porous like a sponge, (sensitive nature) you will absorb a lot of her, good or bad vibes, that will resonate in you for a long time until it subsides into a mere memory, that you can reactivate at any time.

If your system is far less porous than a sponge, say hardwood, or even steel, you repel most of her, and you go about your business of enjoying what sexuality she offers and using her basically as friction, as a vehicle to accept your orgasm.

You can be pretty much divorced and unaware of her and repel her, and you consciously absorb far less and you remain relatively unaffected either way of any lingering residual good or bad energy that she possessed.

Tantra is a practice of super-absorption.

(Tantrics like to absorb pure female energy essence from their partner and hold it in their own system and relate to it and allow it to resonate in them, long after the sexual encounter. For them, ejaculation is often avoided as they used the female to enjoy her abundant energy and they do not want to lose their powerful male essence or energy)

Successful marriage is basically finding a partner whose energy is harmonious enough with your energy, that it does not grate against you. And, you can peacefully coexist.

But, beyond all this activity of male and female energy, remains “you” who observes it all and remains absolutely unaffected by any and all vibrations.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I think there is quite a difference in spa girls that take everyone that comes in door from an independent that can pick her repeats.
Depends how busy/desperate for money the independent is.

I knew one independent, she was active here about three years ago, who would complain about some of her clients to me. Fat, smelly etc. I told her "well don't see him anymore".
But she said she needed the money and wasn't in a position to turn guys down.

Conversely, there was an AMP in Merrick I reviewed about five years ago. One girl Lily was FS and BBBJ. But one day I go there and Lily isn't there and a get a four hand massage from two younger girls.
They didn't like the groping and didn't offer anything other than Hand release.
On subsequent visits they both refused to see me. "Lily no here, you come back when she here". Even when the place was empty they refused to see me.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I get it. Its like When you see a new provider that just entered the game and she hasn’t had any bad experiences yet. She’s all bright and cheery. More than happy to suck dick. She wants to reach orgasm. Wants to make out . You walk out bright and cheery also. With a smile from ear to ear……

And on the other side . When your little head takes control and you pay some skeevy crack whore to blow you. And then you lose all sense of rational thinking and hit it raw and dump your load in her. You feel dirty and skeevy yourself. With the added worry of what you might have contracted…..

So yeah I get it.
LMFAO

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
It’s not really a direct transfer of energy like your battery or AC wall unit to your phone, or a direct download.

But, Jimmy Jam articulated it quite well with the word “absorption.”

As a direct consequence of relationship, we are influenced more or less by the qualities of what we are relating to, and we walk away from it, in some way impregnated by its nature or qualities on some level.

It really depends on how open you are. If your personality and makeup energetically is porous like a sponge, (sensitive nature) you will absorb a lot of her, good or bad vibes, that will resonate in you for a long time until it subsides into a mere memory, that you can reactivate at any time.

If your system is far less porous than a sponge, say hardwood, or even steel, you repel most of her, and you go about your business of enjoying what sexuality she offers and using her basically as friction, as a vehicle to accept your orgasm.

You can be pretty much divorced and unaware of her and repel her, and you consciously absorb far less and you remain relatively unaffected either way of any lingering residual good or bad energy that she possessed.

Tantra is a practice of super-absorption.

(Tantrics like to absorb pure female energy essence from their partner and hold it in their own system and relate to it and allow it to resonate in them, long after the sexual encounter. For them, ejaculation is often avoided as they used the female to enjoy her abundant energy and they do not want to lose their powerful male essence or energy)

Successful marriage is basically finding a partner whose energy is harmonious enough with your energy, that it does not grate against you. And, you can peacefully coexist.

But, beyond all this activity of male and female energy, remains “you” who observes it all and remains absolutely unaffected by any and all vibrations.
You and Angel Baby (@angelbabyxx1 ) should definitely meet!! She is all about energies! I feel like you should book at least 3 hours though because you’re long winded and it would give her plenty to respond to and discuss! Anyone who knows her would agree on the the energy portion of her personality. ❤️

“Maybe I get buyers remorse because I realize I just paid someone for sex that I wouldn’t even look at in real life”

@billyS kind of nails that for me. Especially if that week I had NP4P fun with someone attractive and with the pro come to realization I’m feeding my sex addiction & need to get off by any means. Cognitive dissonance does kick in on those occasions. I know I also have felt some type of way after hearing the death of a provider I’ve seen or someone hardship circumstance they vent out.

this thread also has @mugi written all over it. You’ll find a lot of ancient texts do speak on taking the emotions/karmic energy on of sexual partners. It’s not something we here about it or at all in modern culture. If I personally feel I’m in a weakened state I do not see providers in fear that their dark energy I will be empathetic of and take on. I try to monger when my spirit is high and I want to treat myself to some release. However this isn’t always the case.
“this thread also has @mugi written all over it. You’ll find a lot of ancient texts do speak on taking the emotions/karmic energy on of sexual partners. It’s not something we here about it or at all in modern culture. If I personally feel I’m in a weakened state I do not see providers in fear that their dark energy I will be empathetic of and take on. I try to monger when my spirit is high and I want to treat myself to some release. However this isn’t always the case.”

Massy, I am feeling an ancient kinship with your soul, like we were Taoist brother monks together in the same cave monastery in Tibet two or three thousand years ago in another lifetime. (LMAO)

Either that, or we read books from the same corner of the library.

Anyway, good to know you in this lifetime.

Now, that you revealed your vulnerable spiritual nature, you are obligated to help balance the board’s composition, heavily weighted on the side of a predominance of pure testosterone-driven visceral “yang” mongering rascals, to include the more subtle, overlooked, yet equally important “yin” qualities of the hobby.

Now, the rest of you; time to come out of the closet!!!

You and Angel Baby (@angelbabyxx1 ) should definitely meet!! She is all about energies! I feel like you should book at least 3 hours though because you’re long winded and it would give her plenty to respond to and discuss! Anyone who knows her would agree on the the energy portion of her personality. ❤️
Thank you for the recommendation, and you never know what the future holds, and she sounds lovely.

But, I entered into this Asian vortex more than 40 years ago, and it is a habit that until now, I have not been able to break free from.

Hopefully, in the future I will be open enough to experiencing a non-Asian partner. Women are beautiful in myriad varieties.

Again, thank you, and many blessings to you. You certainly are held in the highest regard by so many here. So, you must be a marvelous giving and accepting soul.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
[QUOTE="mugi, post: 1262791, member: 109950"

Massy, I am feeling an ancient kinship with your soul, like we were Taoist brother monks together in the same cave monastery in Tibet two or three thousand years ago in another lifetime. (LMAO)

[/QUOTE]

Total proof that you and AB should meet!

Thank you for the recommendation, and you never know what the future holds, and she sounds lovely.

But, I entered into this Asian vortex more than 40 years ago, and it is a habit that until now, I have not been able to break free from.

Hopefully, in the future I will be open enough to experiencing a non-Asian partner. Women are beautiful in myriad varieties.

Again, thank you, and many blessings to you. You certainly are held in the highest regard by so many here. So, you must be a marvelous giving and accepting soul.
Wait you only see asian ladies?

3 hours!!? Equal parts physical and intellectual stimulation.

Wait you only see asian ladies?
Yeah, I adopted that comfort zone, for most of my adult life. A few non-Asians when supply was low and desperation was high. But, probably 97%. Fell into a pattern.

But, it is still a huge category, Chinese, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Korean, Thai, Indonesian, Malaysian, Burmese, Japanese, Taiwanese, Laotian, Tibetan, Nepalese.

Probably missed a few but I eat well and sleep well, exercise, so hope springs eternal.

some of his posts take an hour to read… can you imagine how much he’d have to say if someone could match the conversation?!
Believe it or not, I am a good listener. Oddly, I write more than I speak.

When I was young, they told me that nature has given us two ears and only one mouth. So, speak less and listen more.

I much prefer to listen, but I speak mostly so I don’t appear comatose and to avoid prolonged silence which I sometimes disturb prematurely fearing that I be thought boring.

Just learning that conscious “being” is more impactful than speech of a small-talk variety.

But, sometimes people need prodding, priming the pump, so you know where they are coming from.

Also learning that most people prefer the “strong-silent-type.”

Love-making requires little or no language.

Best part of choosing so many varieties of foreign women is that it is all pure love making and intuition. Body language, smiles, wafting vibes predominate. It really is great sometimes to enjoy without speaking, pure experience of just being together.

“Energies” is putting it mildly

( That would be SOME transfer of energies)

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Yeah, I adopted that comfort zone, for most of my adult life. A few non-Asians when supply was low and desperation was high. But, probably 97%. Fell into a pattern.

But, it is still a huge category, Chinese, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Korean, Thai, Indonesian, Malaysian, Burmese, Japanese, Taiwanese, Laotian, Tibetan, Nepalese.

Probably missed a few but I eat well and sleep well, exercise, so hope springs eternal.
AB is tiny like the Asians - she is a little Latin ball of fire ;)

Depends how busy/desperate for money the independent is.

I knew one independent, she was active here about three years ago, who would complain about some of her clients to me. Fat, smelly etc. I told her "well don't see him anymore".
But she said she needed the money and wasn't in a position to turn guys down.

Conversely, there was an AMP in Merrick I reviewed about five years ago. One girl Lily was FS and BBBJ. But one day I go there and Lily isn't there and a get a four hand massage from two younger girls.
They didn't like the groping and didn't offer anything other than Hand release.
On subsequent visits they both refused to see me. "Lily no here, you come back when she here". Even when the place was empty they refused to see me.
Same happened to me. An agency had a brand new to the business girl and let me break her in if I’d be nice to her. But I got carried away and pushed her head down till she gagged, came on her face, slapped her ass in doggy, and fucked her so hard the bed broke. Agency owner was pissed and then at a different agency I went in and my girl had nodded off on heroin so the agency owner offered me this girl (who was working there now) but she wouldn’t do the session and I went home blueballed.