A1 Spa - 718-427-3677

Located at 4602 Utopia Parkway. Was greeted by Candy wearing a blue dress that squeezed her tits up and out - they looked nice but I was skeptical.

Leads me to the room with a door and ceiling most of the way up. I asked for strong but she fatigued quickly. Decent rub overall and hot towel clean up.

No build up before the flip and she asks what I want. Nude hummer and I offered $100. She wanted more because I she gave me a good massage - it wasn't good enough to warrant an additional tip.

Leaves the room to get rubber...strips and hops between my legs. She puts the condom on and sucks me hard...decent suction but not enough to suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

I get her to stand next to me...chunky with decent boobs and huge areola. Smooth skin and a trimmed pussy. She let me rub her pussy but no fingers.

Decent experience but shorted 15 minutes.

50/100

Located at 4602 Utopia Parkway. Was greeted by Candy wearing a blue dress that squeezed her tits up and out - they looked nice but I was skeptical.

Leads me to the room with a door and ceiling most of the way up. I asked for strong but she fatigued quickly. Decent rub overall and hot towel clean up.

No build up before the flip and she asks what I want. Nude hummer and I offered $100. She wanted more because I she gave me a good massage - it wasn't good enough to warrant an additional tip.

Leaves the room to get rubber...strips and hops between my legs. She puts the condom on and sucks me hard...decent suction but not enough to suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

I get her to stand next to me...chunky with decent boobs and huge areola. Smooth skin and a trimmed pussy. She let me rub her pussy but no fingers.

Decent experience but shorted 15 minutes.

50/100
I’ve noticed lately most providers want to get right down to business and avoid massage time and I only usually want 15 minutes of being massaged.