A visit to Showplace

So it was time for a show-up at Showplace. It had been a few months and figured it was worth a look back.
First a sigh of relief: its still the skank hole of filth packed with miserable looking ruskies. Lot's of them. But I walked up to the further away bar and there was a rather large, not fat but proportioned brunette who made eye contact. Actually very pretty and as i ordered my drink she came by and we said hello. Her name sounded like Marina but i coldn't be sure if she was SA or Russian. I should have given a few more check-the-accent questions. Anyway I took the bait and we went for a dance. We got good booth and as soon as i sat and started touching her too-lotioned body, she pulled her boobs out and i was like "nice". That was the high point since her next words were 'vat do you vant' and i stated that we should chat as she gets me hard. 'i vill get you hard, don't worry' and the more i realized that i was with a ruskie, the more getting hard wasn't gonna happen. So i faked negotiated about what was on the menu and sounded like most everything but sticking it in her rear. FS for $100 which isn't too bad given her looks but then she followed with 'vee are vasting time' and 'you are just taking advantage of me' So much for old fashioned courtship in this brothel. I tested the waters with suggesting no cover on bj and she scoffed at the suggestion. But her kgb training helped her realize i was only playing around and she pretty much packed up her tits and walked out. I guess Im not cut out for the business-like approach of mother russia. But if tht's your thing, go for it. For this place, I gues being the only lapdance place in a 10 mile radius has its advantages.

I try to go in the afternoons when it is mainly brazilians working, the russian bus arrives for the nightshift making it dreadful. but there are always 2 or 3 brazilians at night that make it worth waiting and shooing away the ruskie skank dollar parade

I was just there a couple of weeks ago. I don't know which is worse, $7 for a Mich Ultra or the 3 minute time limit hollered by the big burly gatekeeper. They're all pushy broads because the last two times I was in there the place was empty. They try to latch on to you really fast. Not even worth the $7 beer.