A true story

This is great
A wonderful segue into what could be a new avenue to attract talent.
Being I don’t have a baby/toddler to take to the park, do you think one of those real life dolls accompanied with a baby carriage would work?
Nah, when they actually fall for the situation where they think you are a caring, helpful and considerate brother to a harried, overwrought single mom sister — you are 3/4 the way there. I don't think the doll would be as effective. Plus I used my sister's stroller and baby; where would you get a stroller and real life doll? I may be wrong but I don't think they have them at Rent-A-Tool.

Do these lots have security cameras? One of the reasons (there were several and this one was just another) I stopped picking up Sw's in W was I used to park in parking lots of companies in the industrial areas nearby (where the strip clubs are). Many lots put up chains after closing to prevent entry but many didn't. However I started noticing that security cameras were being installed. Most were easy to avoid by parking behind dumpster or company vans/trucks where we could do what we came there to do but I still had to drive past them to get to a good spot.

I would assume that commuter lots would have either fake security cameras or security cameras that could be monitored as circumstances dictated.
Im not sure, I haven't had to carpool in a long time. I would assume yes, cause I know for awhile there was a string of break-ins at these locations. I doubt they are quality or in working condition.

Im not sure, I haven't had to carpool in a long time. I would assume yes, cause I know for awhile there was a string of break-ins at these locations. I doubt they are quality or in working condition.
A long time you say since you carpooled?
If you look around today you will (at least I do anyway) camera's everywhere. People even have them with their doorbells.

The fact that there are cameras everywhere doesn't mean that they are working, their images recorded or, say perhaps if there is a reason because something happened, that the recording are even looked at. If I ran a company I would have continuously overwriting the last 48-96 hours recorded and not bother to look at the recording unless there was a reason or event.

That said, if some LE gets a reason, say women commuters don't want to see guys getting blowjobs in the commuter lot nearby to where the women return to to pickup their cars, it would not seem unreasonable for LE to look up the plates and make contact.

As I've posted before (ad nauseam perhaps) just because I'm paranoid it doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.

Genius is so concerned about getting caught with his pants down that he wears suspenders in and a belt just in case one of them fails.

"A long time you say since you carpooled?
If you look around today you will (at least I do anyway) camera's everywhere. People even have them with their doorbells."

Not sure what cameras everywhere and camera door bells have to do with my answer about cameras in a park and ride. Since I have not been in one of these lots in over 10 years, I cannot give an accurate statement about cameras. I gave my opinion that they probably do. Who knows maybe they put up a bunch of doorbell cameras!

Nah, when they actually fall for the situation where they think you are a caring, helpful and considerate brother to a harried, overwrought single mom sister — you are 3/4 the way there. I don't think the doll would be as effective. Plus I used my sister's stroller and baby; where would you get a stroller and real life doll? I may be wrong but I don't think they have them at Rent-A-Tool.
Amazon has these and more

"A long time you say since you carpooled?
If you look around today you will (at least I do anyway) camera's everywhere. People even have them with their doorbells."

Not sure what cameras everywhere and camera door bells have to do with my answer about cameras in a park and ride. Since I have not been in one of these lots in over 10 years, I cannot give an accurate statement about cameras. I gave my opinion that they probably do. Who knows maybe they put up a bunch of doorbell cameras!
Here is how I think:
Security cameras are readily available and inexpensive. So much so that they are even used in camera door bells and I have seen cameras at intersections, exit/entrance of Lowes parking lot parks, parking lots — not everywhere but in a lot of places.

Probably less so 10 years ago as evidenced that the first video doorbell camera is invented by Doorbot or who is now known as Ring in 2012.

Security cameras can be are used where security issues exist.

Security issues exist at commuter parking lots (I read from time to time about cars were broken into and I also know of someone (15 years ago) who was robbed at knife point returning to LIRR Cold Spring Harbor Lot at 10pm.

It's reasonable to assume that there may be security cameras at commuter lots.

Ps. I doubt that "maybe they put up a bunch of doorbell cameras" in commuter lots as that application needs more for a weatherized panoramic viewing camera system than what exists with doorbell camera systems.

So anyways, I was waiting to get this chick in a hotel room but….. she fell off the face of the planet. So instead of starting a thread on her, I may as well do a review of her on this thread .

Chicks name was Hailey. The number she had at the time was 631-515-3765. Blonde Mom, beautiful face, nice body shape when held together in clothing. Saggy boobs and Belly from giving childbirth, in her late 20’s early 30’s. She started off on Edison Ave. Quickly maneuvered over to all the local mid grade hotels. Etc….

I had it in my mind to go 2 rounds with her when she was advertising that she was working in Melville.I was really looking forward to this. But when she said that she lost the room, I was determined to at least get a bj out of her. So I traveled to farmingville and met her in the park n ride lot behind McDonald’s on N Ocean Ave.

You know the story with the perv in the lot (read the previous posts).

As for the service, I paid 100 for a great CBJ. I actually knocked it down from the 125 she was asking. Couldn’t care , I needed a warm mouth of female to blow my load into. And even though Jr was covered , there was plenty of spit , tongue action , gagging and ball sucking to accompany it. Blew my load and felt totally relieved. Full roaming allowed. Had digits fully in her . And no smell whatsoever.

I held off giving the review, hoping she would reappear so I could have my way with her for a few rounds before I threw her to the wolves. But she disappeared. She looked like she just started her downward spiral of addiction. She seemed antsy and talked a lot. What a shame…

At least I got head out of it and a good story to tell. Hopefully she resurfaces , and you guys can run the D train on her. ;)

So anyways, I was waiting to get this chick in a hotel room but….. she fell off the face of the planet. So instead of starting a thread on her, I may as well do a review of her on this thread .

Chicks name was Hailey. The number she had at the time was 631-515-3765. Blonde Mom, beautiful face, nice body shape when held together in clothing. Saggy boobs and Belly from giving childbirth, in her late 20’s early 30’s. She started off on Edison Ave. Quickly maneuvered over to all the local mid grade hotels. Etc….

I had it in my mind to go 2 rounds with her when she was advertising that she was working in Melville.I was really looking forward to this. But when she said that she lost the room, I was determined to at least get a bj out of her. So I traveled to farmingville and met her in the park n ride lot behind McDonald’s on N Ocean Ave.

You know the story with the perv in the lot (read the previous posts).

As for the service, I paid 100 for a great CBJ. I actually knocked it down from the 125 she was asking. Couldn’t care , I needed a warm mouth of female to blow my load into. And even though Jr was covered , there was plenty of spit , tongue action , gagging and ball sucking to accompany it. Blew my load and felt totally relieved. Full roaming allowed. Had digits fully in her . And no smell whatsoever.

I held off giving the review, hoping she would reappear so I could have my way with her for a few rounds before I threw her to the wolves. But she disappeared. She looked like she just started her downward spiral of addiction. She seemed antsy and talked a lot. What a shame…

At least I got head out of it and a good story to tell. Hopefully she resurfaces , and you guys can run the D train on her. ;)
oh wow, this an old acquaintances ex girl. Always wondered what her pussy tasted like, hopefully she resurfaces so I can partake and shock her when she sees me.