A Request

I would like to see a Connecticut only section to this board. After reading through the various posts it seems the New York and New Jersey posts to the NY/NJ/CT Spa section could just as easily go in the New York and New Jersey sections.

I'd like to learn more about the scene in Connecticut without having to wade through lots of threads that are irrelevant to my search.

I've been out of the hobby for a while but I am hoping to get back in soon and I would be happy to post reviews. I suspect there are other Connecticut hobbyists out there that would contribute to a Connecticut section.

What do other people think?

Would you be willing to do this Slinkybender?

MrNY

Subject to blackouts
will you post more often, if they do ?

<semi-kidding> This board is a two-way street - everyone needs to contribute their findings and sometimes take one for the team...

but all-in-all, I concur too.....

:)

never mind me, i'm a putz......

Originally posted by Bill Furniture
A Connecticut board would be nice. It would probably get more traffic than some of the other cities.
Bill CT has enough traffic geezzz. I seem to always find it when travelling on 95. :)

Peace Out
C

Thanks for the replies! Any more opinions out there?

I'm glad to see that others agree a Connecticut forum would be useful. I promise to post information about my experiences. But they are few and far between, and others will have to do likewise if there is to be much useful information in a Connecticut only forum. There are certainly plenty of places in Connecticut that could be reviewed. I've been to places in Norwalk, Waterbury, Bridgeport, New Britain and Hartford. I'm aware of others in Danbury, Stamford and Meriden. I believe there are cheap thrills to be had in Berlin.

Anyway - will anyone else chime in on this subject?

Any possibility/likelyhood of a Connecticut forum Slinkybender?

Re: Thanks for the replies! Any more opinions out there?

Originally posted by lapdancefan
I'm glad to see that others agree a Connecticut forum would be useful. I promise to post information about my experiences. But they are few and far between, and others will have to do likewise if there is to be much useful information in a Connecticut only forum. There are certainly plenty of places in Connecticut that could be reviewed. I've been to places in Norwalk, Waterbury, Bridgeport, New Britain and Hartford. I'm aware of others in Danbury, Stamford and Meriden. I believe there are cheap thrills to be had in Berlin.

Anyway - will anyone else chime in on this subject?

Any possibility/likelyhood of a Connecticut forum Slinkybender?
I think it's a damn good idea too. AMP's in CT are commonly known about (I mean c'mon! they advertise in the yellow pages!) but info on other venues is lacking. I think adding a section would boost that. Slinky, whaddya say?

I agree that CT needs some further attention, but it is essential to remember that the presence of LE in that state is strong. Each and every mayor runs on an anti prostitution platform, and LE only turns a blind eye when an extremely low profile is maintained.

I have a good deal that I could contribute to this section, were it to materialize magically before me, but I would only do so using the most surreptitious of language. Unless, of course, someone pissed me off...

It's more than a trust issue when the mayor of a city is busted on the phone by the FBI setting up a meeting to do some crackheads 10 year old daughter... (as happened w/Giordono)

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
OK, so after 2 weeks, it only looks like there are about 1/2 dozen guys who would post to a CT section....not to mention that there would still be this section ( NJ/NY/CT SPA ) which would dilute it further. As an "interim solution" I have a suggestion: mark all threads with "CT" at the beginning ( ex : CT - Fantasy Modeling REV ). Then it will be easy to pick out what you want to read.

Thanks slinkybender!

Slinkybender-Thanks for your reply. Actually I meant I thought a CT section should replace the NY/NJ/CT spa section since the NY & NJ threads could go in the NY or NJ sections

Also - just because we only got six replies doesn't mean only six people would be interested in posting. Haven't we all seen something in the newspaper that got us stirred up, and yet we didn't write a letter to the editor? Or heard something on talk radio that we had a reply for, but didn't call in?
More on point I think would be the fact that we got six positive replies and no negative ones.

Anyway - I appreciate you paying attention to my request and your thoughtful reply. I'll try it your way and hope others do the same.

Here's hoping you'll reconsider in the future.

And as my handle indicates I'm a big fan of lapdances of the variety that used to be available at The Harmony clubs. I was a regular patron there and would love for a similar to place to emerge. With the change in administrations in New York, who knows?

If anyone knows of a place that can approximate the Harmony experience I would sure love to hear about it.