A rant...or why do you guys undermine the earning potential of UG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ozzy said:
Actually... it's

"Know your enemy better than he knows you"

Ozzy (whoreboard poster)

And you will always win.

Different point being made by the quote I reference above [which is a literal translation from the original text].

The point being made by you, regards knowledge of your enemy. The point I am making regards knowledge of self.

If you truly know yourself; your strengths, your weaknesses, you have no worse than a 50:50 chance of achieving your objective.

What I was driving at is that knowing myself, my desires and goals, and what I am willing to expend to achieve them, what actions I may take are caluclated toward my desired ends. I was suggesting that any incidents, vibrators involved or otherwise, are designed to find out something about the other entity, the one I do not know. Thus increasing my knowledge and either raising my odds higher than 50:50 to find what I am seeking, or allowing me the information needed to conclude this isn't the day to engage, interact, take it to another level... blah, blah, blah, etc and so forth [especially in enviorments where time is short and so is my attention span].

retired said:
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

- John F. Kennedy
I see the point you are trying to make, but disagree regarding its application to your earlier reference.

We met, I wanted to know a specifc something about you. I could have used direct dialog but I noticed we have a tendency to talk around each other, just as we are doing now. It seemed to me that an action calculated to cause a reaction would tell me much more in a vastly shorter period of time. It did.* I found out precisely what I wanted to know with no verbal dancing required and no damage to either Id involved. We could than share our pas de duex within confines comfortable for the both of us and move on to other orbits. Wishing each other well, as I still do, in the process.

*And here I must commend you on your intitial insticts passed along to me in our ****** exchangesd. You couldn't have been more accurate.

Ozzy said:
I hear Thorn is the guest of honor at the next meet. You can take turns tying him to a rack, berating him and then beating him upside the head with large florescent colored rubber dildo's.
Thank you so much for that mental image. [shudder]

A little sidenote:

Providers here keep talking about respect.

People I respect I speak plainly to, but when attempting to do so with some [not all] of the providers present here I get told by them that they perceive I am being disrespectful of them. Well, hey, you can feel whatever you want but that doesn't make it so. My intent is known to me and not subject to someone else to interpret.

Frankly, I wish they would decide what they want, respect or indulgence. They aren't the same thing at all. I can, and have, indulged people I have little or no respect for at all. Usually because I wanted, or needed, something from them [like a paycheck].

In speaking plainly to someone I am not requesting anything other than an open mind to my opinion. I am willing to give the same. If we disagree there has been no disrespect. There has simply been no meeting of the minds on a singular, particular, issue. I don't feel disrespected if we didn't agree, but somehow that doesn't seem to be the case on the other side of the equation.

You can't have, in this regard and at least from me, your cake and to eat it too.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Thorn said:
Frankly, I wish they would decide what they want, respect or indulgence. They aren't the same thing at all.
Isn't, at least to some respect, indulgance the opposite of respect?

But that's the problem when people pretend to things. They quite often confuse niceties for actual niceness. They confuse honesty with meanness.

Status
Not open for further replies.