A new 2005 underground party season............

At 6:45 Vak picked me up and we headed over to the restaurantfor dinner. We grouped on the deck and it was a nice night to dine outside. My buddy Starbuck arrived and then David66669, Tonto and Beas showed up.

Afterwards we hit the "Skittles" underground party and was joined by Maximus. Only 3 dancers showed up but we got our names put on another two mailing lists. It was suppose to be a 10:00 PM start.

The girls are moving around giving lapdances for a couple bucks apiece, David takes one to the Bom Bom room for $100 plus $20

There was a stage but since there were only 3 girls (WOC) there was no show.

We left around 12:30 and the promoter called us about 1:30 to tell us that 4 more girls had arrived but we were on our way home at that point.

Jimmy,

I think you got spoiled by the after work spots which were hopping a year or more back. You should know that most of these promoters can't get girls to show before 1AM.

Phil I Buster said:
Jimmy,

I think you got spoiled by the after work spots which were hopping a year or more back. You should know that most of these promoters can't get girls to show before 1AM.

Thats cool cause I get up to cruise at 5am so I can get up at 3am instead.

What do I need to do to get on a mailing list? I have been looking for new underground action since *** was shut down. Mainstream clubs are not my thing anymore.

BigNBlack64 said:
What do I need to do to get on a mailing list? I have been looking for new underground action since *** was shut down. Mainstream clubs are not my thing anymore.

My friend alerted me to this but there are stripclub yahoo clubs that seem to advertise them at times.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Checked out an event from a promoter I hadn't seen before at the Sports Bar. Started very slow. I called and asked when the event was really going to get going and the woman said "9PM", so I laughed and said "No, when is it actually going to get going" and she said "9:30", so I laughed and hung up. Got there around 11:30 and there were only really banged out girls there (except for one hottie). But around 1AM things picked up with a bunch of decent lookers comming in. Met one (Gemini) who had an incredibily small waiste given the booty, and gave a decent $5 wall dance.

Overall, decent event if you don't mind being out late. left at 2AM and had the feeling that was early.

slinkybender said:
Checked out an event from a promoter I hadn't seen before at the Sports Bar. Started very slow. I called and asked when the event was really going to get going and the woman said "9PM", so I laughed and said "No, when is it actually going to get going" and she said "9:30", so I laughed and hung up. Got there around 11:30 and there were only really banged out girls there (except for one hottie). But around 1AM things picked up with a bunch of decent lookers comming in. Met one (Gemini) who had an incredibily small waiste given the booty, and gave a decent $5 wall dance.

Overall, decent event if you don't mind being out late. left at 2AM and had the feeling that was early.
yep..

a lot of the new promoters are having trouble getting the new talent out their parties early..

and a lot of dancers are doing their own parties or private shows..

they are trying to maximize their earning potential by hitting up many events on the same night..

damnnightmare said:
yep..

a lot of the new promoters are having trouble getting the new talent out their parties early..

and a lot of dancers are doing their own parties or private shows..

they are trying to maximize their earning potential by hitting up many events on the same night..

maybe they should tell the 1,000 guys with the cash where the parties are!

slinkybender said:
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm..... if it wasn't under ground, it wouldn't be the underground, would it?
LEST WE FORGET (CLEANING OLD *****):

PLEASE TRY AND REMEMBER THESE FEW THINGS TO MAKE ENTERING AND EXITING "THE SPOT" MORE EASIER FOR ALL THOSE INVOLVED.

1. PLEASE RING THE BELL (5F) EACH AND EVERY TIME YOU ENTER AND WAIT FOR A REPLY AND THE CLICKING OF THE DOOR IN ORDER TO COME IN.. REGARDLESS IF THE DOOR IS OPEN DOWNSTAIRS OR NOT, WE NEED TO KNOW EACH AND EVERY TIME THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO COME IN, PLEASE RING THE BELL (5F) SO THAT WE CAN BUZZ YOU IN.

2. IF YOU ARE COMING WITH OTHER FRIENDS PLEASE DO NOT WAIT FOR THEM IN FRONT OF THE BUILDING PLEASE WAIT FOR THEM ON THE AVENUE AND PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE DOOR WITH MORE THAT 3 PEOPLE AT A TIME. IF YOU ARE ENTERING WITH OTHER PEOPLE PLEASE WHEN YOU RING THE BELL (5F) SAY YOUR NAME, THAT WE HAVE ON THE LIST, AND YOUR MEMBERSHIP NUMBER (IF YOU DO NOT REMEMBER YOUR MEMBERSHIP NUMBER YOU CAN REPLY TO THIS ***** WITH THAT REQUEST)
ALONG WITH THE PHRASE...I HAVE 3 (OR HOW MANY YOU HAVE WITH YOU) FRIENDS WITH ME. WE WANT TO KEEP THE CONVERSATION OVER THE INTERCOM TO A MINIMUM.

3. IF YOU COME TO THE DOOR AND PEOPLE ARE IN FRONT JUST WAIT A MINUTE OR TWO, AWAY FROM THE DOOR, UNTIL THE DOOR OUTSIDE IS CLEAR THEN COME OVER TO THE DOOR AND PROCEED WITH THE ABOVE #1 PROCEDURE.

4. ONCE YOU ENTER THE LOBBY, NEVER EVER EVER WALK UP THE STAIRS UNLESS YOU ARE PROMPTED BY US TO WALK UP THE STAIRS. THE STAIRWELL DOOR WILL NEVER BE OPENED FOR ANYONE THAT WALKS UP THE STAIRS.

5. IF YOU ARE IN THE ELEVATOR WITH SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE KEEP THE CONVERSATION TO HI & BYE ONLY, EVEN THOUGH THE PERSON MAY BE "FINE AS HELL". WE DO NOT WANT THE CONVERSATION TO PROGRESS TO "WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE 5TH FLOOR".

6. IF YOU ARE IN THE ELEVATOR PLEASE LOOK AT THE NUMBERS,UP TOP TELLING YOU WHAT FLOOR THE ELEVATOR IS ACTUALLY ON, AND ONLY EXIT AT THE "5TH" FLOOR ONLY, NOT ANY OTHER FLOOR IN THE BUILDING. IF THE ELEVATOR DOES NOT STOP ON THE 5TH FLOOR AND GOES BACK DOWNSTAIRS, DO NOT ALARM YOURSELF JUST PLEASE BE PATIENT AND WE WILL BRING YOU UP IN A TIMELY FASHION.

7. WHEN YOU GET TO THE 5TH FLOOR ONLY PLEASE EXIT AND PLEASE BE PATIENT AND WAIT FOR US TO OPEN THE DOOR FOR YOU.

8. WHILE EXITING THE PREMISES PLEASE PROCEED DIRECTLY INTO THE ELEVATOR AND PLEASE PROCEED STRAIGHT DOWNSTAIRS AND DIRECTLY OUT THE BUILDING WITH, ONCE AGAIN, VERY VERY LIMITED CONVERSATION WITH ANYONE ELSE IN THE ELEVATOR AND PLEASE PROCEED DIRECTLY OFF THE BLOCK. PLEASE DO NOT "HANG OUT" IN FRONT OF THE BUILDING FOR NO REASON WHAT SO EVER. IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR YOU FRIENDS THAT MAY STILL BE UPSTAIRS PLEASE WAIT FOR THEM AROUND THE CORNER ON 7TH AVE.

IF EVERYONE FOLLOWS THESE SIMPLE RULES OF ENTERING AND EXITING THE WE WILL BE ONCE AGAIN DOING WHAT WE HAVE TO DO TO KEEP OUR HOME SAFE AND SECURE. ALSO PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THE ADDRESS OR THE NUMBER TO ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS FOR ANY REASON. IF YOUR FRIEND CAN NOT COME ALONG WITH YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME THEN HE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO EXPERIENCE THE FLAVA AT ALL.

NOW BACK TO SCHEDULED PROGRAM 4 DA WEEK

MONDAY 08/02/04
MONDAY MADNESS
HAPPY HOUR DRINK SPECIAL
$3 BEERS & $5 WELL DRINKS 6-8PM
DOORS UNZIP 6PM TILL MIDNIGHT
MEMBERS $20..
GUEST $30 +$20 YEARLY MEMBERSHIP FEE

TUESDAY 08/03/04
LATIN TUESDAY'S
WE WILL BE SHOWCASING SOME OF OUR BEST
"LATIN TALENT"
ALONG WITH OTHER TALENT SPRINKLED IN HERE AND THERE

DRINK SPECIAL OF THE NIGHT
$3 TEQUILA SHOTS WITH EVERY CORONA BEER
MEMBERS $20..

WEDNESDAY 08/04/04
ASSCON WEST RELOCATED TO "THE SPOT"
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
AND FOR THOSE WHO'VE BEEN ASKING
ILANA IS DUE BACK AT THE BAR\
(ALL DISCLAIMERS APPLY)
MEMBERS $20..

THURSDAY 08/05/04
LET ME INTRODUCE A NEW BARTENDER
MAY I INTRODUCE THE LOVELY & HOT "CORY"
MEMBERS $20..

FRIDAY 08/06/04
BIG D HAS SOMETHING SPECIAL PLANNED AND I'M LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS
MY ASIAN CONNECTION IS SCHEDULED
(ALL DISCLAIMERS APPLY)
DOORS UNZIP 6PM TILL 2AM
MEMBERS $20..

SATURDAY 08/07/04
"THE SPOT" WILL BE CLOSED

homerjay447 said:
exactly! i can't even find the yahoo group. did a search for stripclubs new jersey new york, got nothing.

don't bother..

thankfully, the old yahoo group has been rendered useless by the discretion of promoters and mongers...

personally, I like it that way..

I did not like all the non-paying clientele and the lurkers having access to the information, as well as the open nature of the board...

the underground is back to the way it should be..