a mouth is a mouth

So I was at an Amp today. Not an actual review of 157 smithtown. But...we are talking about a mouth is a mouth.
Tried to get bbj but girl told me boss says no. Like i said no review cause i dnt know her name. There was a HOT one i gave my money to but she disappeared. I digress.
So this pudgy woman tells me she doesnt suck cock but i can eat her pussy for 60 bucks.
Seriously? While i get jerked off?
Am i a dick for thinkin this is rediculous?
I fingered her wet hot pussy whilr she jerked me. Busted on her face and hair.
Gave her 60 anyway but found it annoying. So a mouth is not a mouth unless the participant is enthusiastic. Even as a man.
Nice segway huh?
Btw stay off crazyshit you crazy fuck iwannahj247

So I was at an Amp today. Not an actual review of 157 smithtown. But...we are talking about a mouth is a mouth.
Tried to get bbj but girl told me boss says no. Like i said no review cause i dnt know her name. There was a HOT one i gave my money to but she disappeared. I digress.
So this pudgy woman tells me she doesnt suck cock but i can eat her pussy for 60 bucks.
Seriously? While i get jerked off?
Am i a dick for thinkin this is rediculous?
I fingered her wet hot pussy whilr she jerked me. Busted on her face and hair.
Gave her 60 anyway but found it annoying. So a mouth is not a mouth unless the participant is enthusiastic. Even as a man.
Nice segway huh?
Btw stay off crazyshit you crazy fuck iwannahj247
If you look at it this way, most give 40 -50 as a tip for an hr r&t. To me it only matters if I had a good time.
I've seen guys tip the girl in the bakery a fin for just putting a bunch of rolls in a bag. Its only too much if you think it is.