A More Practical Question

Okay, here's a question for both the men and women out there that should be of practical interest to everyone out here. (If you participate in the hobby and it's not of interest to you, do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Go out and get yourself a clue.)

Which brands of condoms do people prefer, and why? Be specific. (ie: "Brand X, Ultra-Thins" rather than just "Brand X.") I'm particularly interested in hearing from some of the providers out there, as some of you have a chance to sample a fair bit of the market.

Also, what about condoms for those who are of unusual sizes? (Wider and/or longer.)

durex..

that is the polyurethain ones yes.. nice great prevents more desease..
I prefer the female condoms they are totally ( icky bad sick infection stuff free) prevetative non latex and fit any gentleman as they are designed for the female.. grin... my 2 cents

LIDAWN

[Edited by LIDAWN on 07-09-2001 at 08:30 PM]

Originally posted by AnnaNicole
I find that for gentlemen of a certain "size" Trojan Large is longer and a little wider than Magnums. Has anyone tried Durex?
I can second this. Magnum's make me feel like kishke. I fit into the durex, but they're damned hard for most providers to get on (Anyone remember Chloe at Julie's? She damned near swallowed one laughing because she couldn't get it on with her mouth, and I found her insistence funny).

the best in our house

We use Crown , it is ultra sensitive ,strong , The condom man Mario sells them to most adult saleswomen 140 for 20 bucks KY is thrown in for free. The girls like Crown because they are so thin that the client feels the Vaginal walls as if there is no condom at all and thus cums with ease. They are made in Japan. Trojans are known to break so we stray from them, Lambskins are nice but dangerous because they are made from natural lamb skin and they breath. I guess we all have our favorites ,what ever works ,right???

Re: condoms

Originally posted by Julienyc
Wow ,!!! you must be hung ,magnums are for the big ones.
Or the wide ones. As a provider known to many on this board once said after managing to get on the only size she had with her, "that looks really painful."

OTOH, the inability for blood to move in or out probably prolonged things. ;)

Magnums.Durex are pretty good but they taste really nasty.Hey Ronnie, let's take a trip down to Condomnmania and get some flavored ones. I gave my brother some of the glow in the dark ones....freaked his girl out.LOL

Ok.OK. I promise not to be mean to any of my sisters-in -law......for a while at least.

Hey Mercy, I miss you!!!! I really need to go toy shopping, wanna cum? I lost one of my favs on the train!(you know that story) I like to prowl the peepshows for fun toys and old times. Anybody want to join our shopping expedition? It could be "loads" of fun. Anyway, how do I get in touch with the condomguy?

I can just see it now. A bunch of us ladies going condom shopping through NYC.ROFLMAO !!!!!

Of course, we must hit the dildo and strap-on shops also.Can't wait to see the look on the faces of Red and Jeff.

Crown can be found

Originally posted by jmp
Okay, here's a question for both the men and women out there that should be of practical interest to everyone out here. (If you participate in the hobby and it's not of interest to you, do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Go out and get yourself a clue.)

Which brands of condoms do people prefer, and why? Be specific. (ie: "Brand X, Ultra-Thins" rather than just "Brand X.") I'm particularly interested in hearing from some of the providers out there, as some of you have a chance to sample a fair bit of the market.

Also, what about condoms for those who are of unusual sizes? (Wider and/or longer.)
Mario --- 718-996-7721 917- 407-3996 if his wife answers just tell her you want to make an order with Mario and she will be more than happy to assist you in any way.