A little idle gossip...

Now I can't account for the veracity of the statement below but it's amusing non the less. Taken from the society-esque column of hintmag.com which is likely not among your reading priorities for the week.

Make of it what you will...

Happy Birthday, Mr. President

Naomi Campbell, as her recent lawsuit victory against a London tabloid will attest, is a very private person—especially when she's hanging out with older married men. The Sunday Telegraph reports that the snitty supe recently made the acquaintance of none other than Bill Clinton, who "slipped her an invitation back to his suite at the Ritz" after meeting her at the Groucho Club. Whether or not she's playing Halle to the former President's Billy Bob, the meeting seems unrelated to the new Quentin Tarantino film she unsuccessfully auditioned for, "Kill Bill." The Daily Express reports she was passed over for the role of David Carradine's girlfriend in the thriller about a pimp who shoots a hooker, owing to her difficult reputation. If we hear she's playing Monica Lewinsky in the Clinton biopic, we'll know how she prepared for the role.

***Only making mention of it since it's in print. Those who know me understand that I'm all about discretion :).