a little help. please

i am a 65 yo male, good health, on no medications. i take 1 baby aspirin 3x per week. that is it nothing else. i ahve never had and erection or orgasim issue. 3 weeks ago, it started.still no trouble getting and retaining an erection, i could not orgasim. no way no how. eventually, hj did the trick. it has happened each of the last 7 times i been with any provider. i can mount her and i stay hard, but nothing works until a hj. i just assume that between the lubes and the condom i cant feel anything. thoughts?

i am a 65 yo male, good health, on no medications. i take 1 baby aspirin 3x per week. that is it nothing else. i ahve never had and erection or orgasim issue. 3 weeks ago, it started.still no trouble getting and retaining an erection, i could not orgasim. no way no how. eventually, hj did the trick. it has happened each of the last 7 times i been with any provider. i can mount her and i stay hard, but nothing works until a hj. i just assume that between the lubes and the condom i cant feel anything. thoughts?
Couple of thoughts:
Since "no trouble getting and retaining an erection....i can mount her and i stay hard" it is not ED so I don't know what seeing an MD would do.

There is a problem that can be caused by masturbation: while you are doing it you have perfect control in terms of grip, stroke frequency, etc. and you get mentally used to the feeling; sliding in and out of a lubricated vagina that also may not have good muscle tone while having a layer of latex between you and her just may not provide you with the same stimulation that you become used (via masturbation) to that which you need to orgasm. Also, I find that when I am the 1st customer of the day, that the same girl is much tighter than when I am the 10th.

Couple of suggestions:
Stop masturbating for a couple of weeks.
Ask the provider not to use lube other than, ahem, your own saliva.
Try and be the 1st appointment the provider has.

Good luck

If you are 65, not on erection drugs or any other medication except a baby aspirin three times a week, no problem getting and maintaining an erection and not suffering from premature ejaculation, the best thing that I can suggest is go to your nearest: church, temple, synagogue, mosque, holy mountain, or any other place of worship, or just fall down on your knees, look up to the heavens and thank and praise The Almighty One for blessing you amongst most other men. (and I won't even put LOL, because I am dead serious)

At night, you could wrap your penis with a castor oil pack to soothe and heal the nerve endings and definitely no masturbation. Hot bath is fine.

And, you should give us an outline of your obviously healthy living regimen, write it up in the thread "Monger Health and Healing," because you are either blessed with good genes, or a smart-living man.

billyS

Reign of Terror
It could be the condoms.
Try putting a *little lube inside the condom. It mimicks the feeling of bbfs. I've done this it works.
Try that and report back.

* Emphasis on just a little, you don't want it slipping off.

Couple of thoughts:
Since "no trouble getting and retaining an erection....i can mount her and i stay hard" it is not ED so I don't know what seeing an MD would do.

There is a problem that can be caused by masturbation: while you are doing it you have perfect control in terms of grip, stroke frequency, etc. and you get mentally used to the feeling; sliding in and out of a lubricated vagina that also may not have good muscle tone while having a layer of latex between you and her just may not provide you with the same stimulation that you become used (via masturbation) to that which you need to orgasm. Also, I find that when I am the 1st customer of the day, that the same girl is much tighter than when I am the 10th.

Couple of suggestions:
Stop masturbating for a couple of weeks.
Ask the provider not to use lube other than, ahem, your own saliva.
Try and be the 1st appointment the provider has.

Good luck
Great advice! This worked for me. After self pleasure only by my hand for close to a year due to Covid, I had this problem on my first visit to an AMP. No matter what we did, bj, mish, day, day, titty rub, nipple play, ball play, the poison would not come out.

I went back to see this same Plainview provider after 3 painful days of no releases. I had 2 pops in an hour session.

It is all in the big head (the one with the real brain).

I have had sessions with some great AMP providers where she could not get the poison out. We tried many times and the wood stayed big and strong.

I realized it was not their fault. I was worried about being caught by my SO, the MMS or Uncle Leo.

I’m half your age and this happened to me last year, only difference is I also had trouble staying hard. Condoms were definitely a factor there, but not being able to finish was probably due to more masturbation during quarantine. I laid off for a little while and on my next provider visit I was fine. Haven’t had any trouble since.

The other thing is that there is absolutely a mental aspect. After my first bad experience I went into the next few trips thinking what if I can’t finish, what if I can’t stay up, etc. We all know how easy it is to fall into that trap.

Like everyone else said, I think taking a break for even just a few days and looking into different condom/lube options will do you good. And a trip to the doctor just to be sure never hurts anything (except maybe the wallet). Good luck.

It definitely could be the lube, it hinders my erections, its just too wet. I prefer a little friction.
I agree about the lube causing problems. Alas, 15 minutes of a little friction on the skin of a penis periodically is not a problem for the guy but a little friction all day, every day on the mucosal tissue of the vagina is a problem for the provider — hence the need for a lot of lube.

Another reason,( besides her not being stretched out), its a good idea to be the a customer at the start of her shift where she has had a chance to recover from the day's multiple sessions of "a little friction".