A great time

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I wanted to share my experience. On Friday, I posted an NSA add looking for some fun. Basically, I was looking for someone to have a few drinks with and if things went well, we’d get a room.

I got a response from a cute girl, who of course asked the question, “Are you generous?” Since she was cute in the picture and I was horny, I said sure and decided to see where things went. After a few emails she gave me her number and then we started texting. To be honest, it was actually annoying because we were texting back and forth for about 2 hours before we finally agreed on the cost of her time and a meeting place.

I met her at a local hotel and noted that she was the girl in the pic, but she was definitely a bit younger and better looking in the pic. I reminded her that I wanted to get some drinks first before getting a room. We went to a local bar, had some drinks and I started to feel more comfortable. I had a nice buzz going and then started to DFK right in the bar. Then she asked if I was ready to get a room.

We went to the local no-tell motel and got comfortable. We got undressed and I had some 420. We continued with some DFK and I started to have my way with her. We were both completely undressed, my hands were touching everywhere and then I realized something. I never gave her the donation. I didn’t want to have any uncomfortable situation in the middle so I gave her the donation at that point. Once that was out of the way, I really had a good time. We did numerous positions and nothing was off the menu. She was total GFE. I didn’t try Greek or DATY as it’s not my thing with providers, but I probably could have had it if I tried. I worked her for a good hour and a half.
She claimed that this was her first time doing anything like this and she was just looking for a fun way to catch up on some student loans. Although I don’t believe this was her first time at this, she is obviously inexperienced and I’m surprised things got as far as they did and she never asked for the donation. We were at the bar for 2 hours and then spent another 2 hours in the room. Total damage was $200 donation, $50 for the room and $40 at the bar. I think it was well worth it and she said I could call her again. I was joking with my buddy the next day that she is probably extremely sore after the way I worked her. I don’t know if it’s just me, but when wearing a condom I can sometimes last for hours. The overall experience was a 10/10 and by far the best with a provider I’ve ever had.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place but I’ve been lurking these forums for a while and wanted to contribute and share my experience. Especially since I see so many people looking for GFE.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place but I’ve been lurking these forums for a while and wanted to contribute and share my experience. Especially since I see so many people looking for GFE.
Its ok ill see if we can get the thread merged with this one :

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31502

that thread will have everything that you want to know about posting in the CE section of Craigslist.