A great story that can not be untold

I have to tell this to someone. I’ll explode if I don’t . So it may as well be you guys.

So I was going about my business having already conquered a few Good looking providers this month. Then I got a text from a girl who I hooked up with once through Kik.

After I met her, she hooked up with some guy and moved down south to the Carolina’s. I never paid any mind about her ever since. But she texts me asking how’s it going , from out of nowhere . I entertained the convo. We talked. And then she said she was coming up this weekend. And would I like to see her? Sure!!! He’ll yes!! So she got here early today. I told the mrs that I was working. She said she was picking up some stuff from her storage unit. Visiting her parents (it’s Father’s Day weekend). And then we could meet up . When we did, She Looking as cute as can be. A little heavier. We agreed to 300 for a few hours.

First thing I noticed, her bra was wet. Her tits were a lot bigger. And she was heavily lactating. She just had a kid. Her pussy lips were even bigger. Some stretch marks and baby fat. Full bush. It was very hot to me. I’m almost in my 50’s and my kids are all grown. So this was like a really nice throwback from years ago. So we talked for a few minutes. She told me how her husband is a dick. She wanted him to come up here with her and the kids and he told her off and to go take care of everything herself. He Wouldn’t give her any money for travel either. She said she had to charge gas and food the whole way up. And to get back at him, she wanted me to fuck her silly multiple times (for a fee of course).

It was one of the best (if not the best) session with a sugar baby/GF/wife/SW/Provider I’ve ever had!! I must of had a quart of her milk. No restrictions. She said she was back on the pill. Every hole open . I Shot my load in every hole. She rimmed and fingered my ass and then said “I can’t wait to kiss my husband when I get home” laughing…. It was epic. We pissed in each other’s mouths , showered together. And then just as we stepped out of the tub, we fucked again. And then We did a final clean up.

She said it’s gonna be a very long time before she comes back up here again. Maybe the holidays according to her.

I'm not holding my breathe. But wow, what a fucking day .

I have to tell this to someone. I’ll explode if I don’t . So it may as well be you guys.

So I was going about my business having already conquered a few Good looking providers this month. Then I got a text from a girl who I hooked up with once through Kik.

After I met her, she hooked up with some guy and moved down south to the Carolina’s. I never paid any mind about her ever since. But she texts me asking how’s it going , from out of nowhere . I entertained the convo. We talked. And then she said she was coming up this weekend. And would I like to see her? Sure!!! He’ll yes!! So she got here early today. I told the mrs that I was working. She said she was picking up some stuff from her storage unit. Visiting her parents (it’s Father’s Day weekend). And then we could meet up . When we did, She Looking as cute as can be. A little heavier. We agreed to 300 for a few hours.

First thing I noticed, her bra was wet. Her tits were a lot bigger. And she was heavily lactating. She just had a kid. Her pussy lips were even bigger. Some stretch marks and baby fat. Full bush. It was very hot to me. I’m almost in my 50’s and my kids are all grown. So this was like a really nice throwback from years ago. So we talked for a few minutes. She told me how her husband is a dick. She wanted him to come up here with her and the kids and he told her off and to go take care of everything herself. He Wouldn’t give her any money for travel either. She said she had to charge gas and food the whole way up. And to get back at him, she wanted me to fuck her silly multiple times (for a fee of course).

It was one of the best (if not the best) session with a sugar baby/GF/wife/SW/Provider I’ve ever had!! I must of had a quart of her milk. No restrictions. She said she was back on the pill. Every hole open . I Shot my load in every hole. She rimmed and fingered my ass and then said “I can’t wait to kiss my husband when I get home” laughing…. It was epic. We pissed in each other’s mouths , showered together. And then just as we stepped out of the tub, we fucked again. And then We did a final clean up.

She said it’s gonna be a very long time before she comes back up here again. Maybe the holidays according to her.

I'm not holding my breathe. But wow, what a fucking day .
"I must of had a quart of her breast milk"
"We pissed in each others mouths!"

Two of THE BEST lines I have EVER read on UG!

Just remember, liquor before beer have no fear, breast milk before piss is a miss!

Dope review!!

"I must of had a quart of her breast milk"
"We pissed in each others mouths!"

Two of THE BEST lines I have EVER read on UG!

Just remember, liquor before beer have no fear, breast milk before piss is a miss!

Dope review!!
Dude, it was ridiculous. She was riding me like a fucking demon. And then she stuck her huge silver dollar pancake nipple in my mouth and squeezed her tit so hard that it made me gag from her milk spraying the back of my throat.

I really did enjoy her licking my ass and taint while jerking me off. All I can think about is her picking my pubes out of her teeth just before kissing her husband hello. Makes my ass chuckle thinking about it…..

I hope you enjoy the memory for years.....
I actually used my parents empty house . We just sold it and it’s in contract. It’ll have new owners next month. Only a few pieces of furniture left including the king size bed. This will literally be the last great memory I’ll ever have of this house. Almost better than any present my parents ever bought me for Xmas or my birthday.

Isn’t it great when one can have such an unexpected, unplanned session like that…
Certainly can understand when you don’t have many people to share with -except us UG brethren..
Good job
Best advise I can give. And I will quote Patrick Swayze from the movie Roadhouse when he’s training bouncers at the double deuce . “Just be Nice”, no matter what they say or do…. “Just be Nice!!”

I treat every chick like an girlfriend. I’m never rude or obnoxious. I’ll always entertain their conversation. I never haggle.

The time I have seen girls on more than one occasion, they always say “I remember you, you were very sweet (or nice or wasn’t an asshole etc…..) .

It pays off. Chicks will do a lot more when you’re nice (and pay full price not haggling down).

Best advise I can give. And I will quote Patrick Swayze from the movie Roadhouse when he’s training bouncers at the double deuce . “Just be Nice”, no matter what they say or do…. “Just be Nice!!”

I treat every chick like an girlfriend. I’m never rude or obnoxious. I’ll always entertain their conversation. I never haggle.

The time I have seen girls on more than one occasion, they always say “I remember you, you were very sweet (or nice or wasn’t an asshole etc…..) .

It pays off. Chicks will do a lot more when you’re nice (and pay full price not haggling down).
"Just Be Nice"
"JBN" should be the UG mantra!

A lot of assholes on this site have ruined some of the girls and it causes the rest of us problems.
I have ALWAYS been one to treat them right no matter the situation or service. For lots of reasons, but its always best to be a gentleman then a wanna be thug or cheapskate.

Bad service is inevitable in this circle, the scam, play, or up sell is always their angle. But it shouldn't be attached to every woman or situation as evident with "THE STEVOO1970" rendezvous.

"Be Kind & Rewind" - Who remembers that? Its all about respect and being right to the next person. Thats the problem with this country these days, nobody gives a shit about what they do to someone. So that causes jading. Who can blame a girl ?

A little kindness goes a long way…

Isn’t is great when the companion offers up some compliment, which turns into something unexpected such as extra time, additional services or just treats you like a true BFE…

This reminds me of a chick I met on adult friend finder… she was staying with her parents up in Yonkers they left Louisiana after hurricane katrina. Her husband was still down there and said she had a hall pass.
Definitely in my top 5 NP4P lays. Total animal in bed. Saw her a bunch of times

Fast forward to 2017

She’s up here for some family party and she wanted to get dicked down, she texted me we met up for a little smash sesh

billyS

Reign of Terror
A lot of assholes on this site have ruined some of the girls and it causes the rest of us problems.
They ruin it for the board too.
When I was active hobbing I would ask girls if they wanted to advertise here and a lot of them would give me answers like " those guys on UG are (pick one) animals, assholes, cheap bastards.
Behind the scenes I've dealt with countless girls who report a post because a guy left a revenge review or posted something like a private phone number.