A good deed for a modern day Lt Dan…

So as usual, I was horny waiting for a call back from a couple of different providers after work. Things were pretty dry out there, even though it was raining.

I stopped by a 7/11 on rte 107 just north of Grumman. Picked up a Diet Dr. Pepper. Just killing some time waiting for a return text or call.

Then this guy calls me over to his car. newer Mustang . Very high end. GT500 600+ HP. He asks me to go inside to buy him 4 king size packs of Reese’s PB cups and 4 Starbucks Vanilla frappachinos. I’m looking at him like he has three heads. It was getting dark. And then I realized he had no legs!!! I saw the special hand pedals on the steering wheel. He told me they were blown off in Afghanistan. He didn’t feel like spending 20-30 minutes throwing his prosthetic legs on. So He hands me his EBT card and tells me the code. I didn’t have the heart to use it. I didn’t tell him either. I didn’t want him to feel like I was pitying him. So I just paid for them.

I gave him his Reese’s and Starbucks. He says thank you. I said “no, thank you”…

A Modern Day Lt Dan…

I never got a call back from any of those chicks. But I still went home with a smile on my face.

So as usual, I was horny waiting for a call back from a couple of different providers after work. Things were pretty dry out there, even though it was raining.

I stopped by a 7/11 on rte 107 just north of Grumman. Picked up a Diet Dr. Pepper. Just killing some time waiting for a return text or call.

Then this guy calls me over to his car. newer Mustang . Very high end. GT500 600+ HP. He asks me to go inside to buy him 4 king size packs of Reese’s PB cups and 4 Starbucks Vanilla frappachinos. I’m looking at him like he has three heads. It was getting dark. And then I realized he had no legs!!! I saw the special hand pedals on the steering wheel. He told me they were blown off in Afghanistan. He didn’t feel like spending 20-30 minutes throwing his prosthetic legs on. So He hands me his EBT card and tells me the code. I didn’t have the heart to use it. I didn’t tell him either. I didn’t want him to feel like I was pitying him. So I just paid for them.

I gave him his Reese’s and Starbucks. He says thank you. I said “no, thank you”…

A Modern Day Lt Dan…

I never got a call back from any of those chicks. But I still went home with a smile on my face.
No joke implied. That was a stand up thing to do. I was in chipotle and a young guy dressed in his military clothing is coming behind me. I held the door for him and I was behind him. I motioned to the cashier that I’d pay. What you did as well as what I did is what good people should do for the military. Small gesture for a big job they do. Very nice of you!

No joke implied. That was a stand up thing to do. I was in chipotle and a young guy dressed in his military clothing is coming behind me. I held the door for him and I was behind him. I motioned to the cashier that I’d pay. What you did as well as what I did is what good people should do for the military. Small gesture for a big job they do. Very nice of you!
The guy was living life to its fullest. Used his benefits to buy the fastest car he could afford. Getting adrenaline rushes speeding 140 mph + just not caring. Getting high on caffeine and sugar .. As long as he doesn’t kill anyone, god bless him.

If I had a good lead on some hot providers, I would’ve asked him if he wanted to tag along. It would’ve been My treat. Let him go to town on few high end girls and pound them out.

That would’ve been a story to tell on here for sure…..