a gem in las Vegas

went all over LV again and found nothing but HJs from old ladies until the '1000 feet/foot? massage' on S decatur approx 3500 s decatur-perpindicular to Decatur.

22-23 y.o fairly tall chinese girl wearing short shorts- A great ass. it took 240 but i got her pants off and dined for quite a while. There is also a skinny older chines girl maybe 33 with NO ass but cooperative. the old lumpy lady there is not even good for a massage.

the young chick was only there mon and wed last week. let me know how u make out.

went all over LV again and found nothing but HJs from old ladies until the '1000 feet/foot? massage' on S decatur approx 3500 s decatur-perpindicular to Decatur.

22-23 y.o fairly tall chinese girl wearing short shorts- A great ass. it took 240 but i got her pants off and dined for quite a while. There is also a skinny older chines girl maybe 33 with NO ass but cooperative. the old lumpy lady there is not even good for a massage.

the young chick was only there mon and wed last week. let me know how u make out.
She beat/suck you off?, fuck her?. . .how much was the inital massag?
It's there by.in china town no?, by sping mt?
It's on decatur or spring? thx dude

Last edited: