a freak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Note: Next time make this a proper review, contact information, location, cost.
There are sections for different geographic locations. You should have put it in one of those.
Otherwise this just reads as a wet dream.

just wanted to share this most recent experience. i was just in the mid-west and needed the services of a local dine-in asian. my contact gave me a list of 3. when i arrived a my chosen location i was greeted by coco, of course. i was not overerly entralled by her looks , but, i really wanted to just pump and dump and go on my way. coco was having none of that. as i was sucking her tits she was ozzing. jsut buckets of moisture from her pussy. she climbed on the table and though she spoke no english, she made it clear i was to eat her pussy. i obliged. she proceeded to buck up and down like the 1980's bull-ridig, that was so popular in clubs. all i had to do was just stick my tongue out and she did the rest. i decided to be bold and stuck my index finger in her ass. no resistence. she went crazy. bucked up and down like an un-broken stallion. this went on for 10 minutes or more. evenyually, before she came she wanted me inside her. i took a chance and went anal on her. f---ing unbelievable. she bucked wildly and was shving down on my dick. this went on for 5 min. i couldt hold any longer.
too bad i had to leave the next morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.