A and A Body Rub in Long Island

This is a Long Island AMP advertised on Backpage Bodyrubs, so I guess this post could go in any of those sections on the board. Figure this is as good as any.

I'm not a big AMP fan and usually prefer paying more for a one-on-one independent who gets naked immediately. But I'd seen these ads and the place is nearby, so gave it a shot. Didn't know what to expect since there were no reviews here and none of their ads say much more than this:

Oriental and Classic massage with wonderful skill,come in and enjoy your time!
$60/hour $40/ hour
Tel#:516-248-2111

So I went with a totally open mind. Figured I'd take the $40 half, and if it was legit, fine, I needed a massage anyway. More was to be had, but I declined...

Place is one store west of Willis Ave., a busy commercial street, and across from private homes. Rang bell and was met at the door by a chunky woman (30s? 40s? Not 20s) wearing slacks and a shapeless green T-shirt who did nothing for my libido. Took me right into a room with a bamboo "shade" door, which didn't reach the floor. Could hear another woman talking at one point while I was undressing. Figured no sensual on the menu. Ok.

Told her I wanted hard on my back and got it. But about 15 minutes in she oiled up her hands and started stroking my butt and further down, asking if it "felt good?" I couldn't have been less turned on and told her I had a headache and just wanted straight massage today, more on my back. So she continued doing a good job loosening up the knots there.

That's about it. Tipped $10 as I would any legit therapist and split. Didn't see anyone else on my way out. Had a good half hour massage for $50. I provide this review for others who might be curious about this place. Maybe one of the other girls is hot, but I'm thinking not...

lol, great review. almost went to check place out myself. "i have a headache" , i love it.....while i may have thoughtmit before...mever declined a hj even from ugliest amps out ther....good for you!

Just to clarify...when I map that address it looks to be about 1 block North of Hillside Ave but 467 looks like it could be the medical place. Is this place actually behind 471?

Yes the entrance is actually on the side street one block north of Willis and not actually on Willis. So if you map it at street level view you won't see it.