94-29 merrick blvd 516-900-6699

visited this hell-whole location on monday. inside is clean but the 'hood is sucky - no where to park and industrial area. the area has little foot traffic, which is a plus. one security camera outside. the front door to the foyer is open. inside door is secured.
one worker was there when i arrived. not sure of her name. average looking at best. i told her what i wanted. her response was condom?? this phrase has been discussed here before. based on their add, i am convinced they are not asking if i brought my oqwn, rather do i want one. which i most certainly did. her technique was good. she was enthusiastic. very nice bj. took little "R" all the way; played with the ass nicely. loved getting her small titties sucked. she was lubed in no-time. mounted her from all postions. she was not a fan of the greek isles, so i changed covers and continued other ways. she was really into it. kept on saying thank you. popped in the bag anf she squeezed me real hard and held me inside with her legs tightly wrapped around me. i might have enjoyed that, but she stunk of cigarretts. tremendous turn off. as we are getting dressed i learned she has been in america for 5 days. ugh!! corona beer anyone. i will not go back. way out of my way and nothing special.
40=1/2
1 = full course

visited this hell-whole location on monday. inside is clean but the 'hood is sucky - no where to park and industrial area. the area has little foot traffic, which is a plus. one security camera outside. the front door to the foyer is open. inside door is secured.
one worker was there when i arrived. not sure of her name. average looking at best. i told her what i wanted. her response was condom?? this phrase has been discussed here before. based on their add, i am convinced they are not asking if i brought my oqwn, rather do i want one. which i most certainly did. her technique was good. she was enthusiastic. very nice bj. took little "R" all the way; played with the ass nicely. loved getting her small titties sucked. she was lubed in no-time. mounted her from all postions. she was not a fan of the greek isles, so i changed covers and continued other ways. she was really into it. kept on saying thank you. popped in the bag anf she squeezed me real hard and held me inside with her legs tightly wrapped around me. i might have enjoyed that, but she stunk of cigarretts. tremendous turn off. as we are getting dressed i learned she has been in america for 5 days. ugh!! corona beer anyone. i will not go back. way out of my way and nothing special.
40=1/2
1 = full course
Is there a phone number

Mod

Isn’t it the rule to post the number of the place if available?
Mod

Isn’t it the rule to post the number of the place if available?
would you prefer that i do not post any reviews positive or negative. when i post, i list the address and never phone numbers. why?? i never collect them. i have no desire to call. i believe that the address along with a description of my visit should be adequate for all to decide whether to visit or not

Thanks Bricktop for posting the number.

I had a few hours to kill today and said what the hell let’s see what’s there. So I parked my car and started walking to the place and I see this kid in a hoodie trying to get in. When he see me he step to the side and the door open for me. So I mention that’s there some else’s outside. She said he doesn’t have any money and keep banging on the door. I laughed I was then shown to the room and pay the fee and got undressed. She returned to give a dry massage that was average. Then the flip and she already knew what I wanted so she got undress lubes up and then spray my hands with alcohol. The she gets the rubber and I stop her to see if bb was available and she said no everything need condom. She she roll it on and suck on it for a good while. Then I sat her on the edge and started a go rhythm and pickup pace pounding away until I pop. She hug me and I did not smell any cigarette odor. Then the clean up and I get dress. Out the door I go. Stop at the chicken place on the corner picked up a three comb and notice the kid with the hoodie was sitting in the corner.

I also passed by about 4 days ago.
Went in just to ask for a business card and do some recon. But after I went in , I felt the eagerness vibe coming from the girl. Skinny, not ugly. Was wearing red seethru outfit. I asked to see other girl. Other girl was a little older , too much makeup, and good lean body.
But i went with first girl.
Once we went in the room, I decided to play off her eager energy.....business must be bad.....
So I took out my cash and said this is all I have. (Usual amount for cbj, fs in flushing.). She said too little. She will give me hj. I was like no way. She said ok cbj only. I was like fine whatever. Then we started hugging and carressing. I rubbed her kitty and she started losing it......wanted me to stop , but keep going at the same time. She was getting wet.
Then started the cbj while I lied on table.
After a few minutes I helped her on top of me and was just kissing her neck....then she mounted me.....but still no fs......then after some squirming by me ....I slipped it in.
Finished in bag, and was on my way.

So I def got my money's worth.
Ymmv.
But I'm taking a break now. Besides,a lot of places are closing temporarily

I also passed by about 4 days ago.
Went in just to ask for a business card and do some recon. But after I went in , I felt the eagerness vibe coming from the girl. Skinny, not ugly. Was wearing red seethru outfit. I asked to see other girl. Other girl was a little older , too much makeup, and good lean body.
But i went with first girl.
Once we went in the room, I decided to play off her eager energy.....business must be bad.....
So I took out my cash and said this is all I have. (Usual amount for cbj, fs in flushing.). She said too little. She will give me hj. I was like no way. She said ok cbj only. I was like fine whatever. Then we started hugging and carressing. I rubbed her kitty and she started losing it......wanted me to stop , but keep going at the same time. She was getting wet.
Then started the cbj while I lied on table.
After a few minutes I helped her on top of me and was just kissing her neck....then she mounted me.....but still no fs......then after some squirming by me ....I slipped it in.
Finished in bag, and was on my way.

So I def got my money's worth.
Ymmv.
But I'm taking a break now. Besides,a lot of places are closing temporarily
Did she have short hair or long hair.

i stopped by here yesterday. here is my tail. upon entering, i was sprayed head to toe front and back with alcohol, all will dressed. i took my shoes of, they too were soaked with the spritzer. lead to a room by a whaf-like chinnese girl. she was pretty with very nice, perfect size tits, for me. big nipples. i was allowed to touch only. mask had to stay on at all times. english language skills, completly non-existent. she used her aplle translator to communicate. because the maskes stayed on, no pussy licking or bj. menu than consisted of hj or fs. took fs. nothing special. if zero foreplay, hard to get the engine going. mounted and just pumped in and out for 10 minutes or so. i was bored, she was making ohhh sounds. never once did she look my way. always looked away. as i am leaving, she wants me to give her my cell number. not sure why?
damage - $40 - 1/2 fs - $100. wanted 120 but that was not happening.

i stopped by here yesterday. here is my tail. upon entering, i was sprayed head to toe front and back with alcohol, all will dressed. i took my shoes of, they too were soaked with the spritzer. lead to a room by a whaf-like chinnese girl. she was pretty with very nice, perfect size tits, for me. big nipples. i was allowed to touch only. mask had to stay on at all times. english language skills, completly non-existent. she used her aplle translator to communicate. because the maskes stayed on, no pussy licking or bj. menu than consisted of hj or fs. took fs. nothing special. if zero foreplay, hard to get the engine going. mounted and just pumped in and out for 10 minutes or so. i was bored, she was making ohhh sounds. never once did she look my way. always looked away. as i am leaving, she wants me to give her my cell number. not sure why?
damage - $40 - 1/2 fs - $100. wanted 120 but that was not happening.
They collect cell numbers so they can put comment about you and text you when new talent arrive.