929-939-3788 Lisa Chinese Indy in Flushing on CPB

This is one of the nicest indy massage f/s places. The lady is a milf. 40 with Bs and pretty good rear end. Long beautiful hair silky skin and nice feet. Private condo she comes down to meet you in heels and a full length dress. Inside room with bathroom offered shower and after put down 160 and condom for the deluxe experience. Get on bed that is quite firm for above average massage and back walking!!! Nice s/t and flip for very good cbj then cfs mish acg ds released in bag just under hour. Shower again then take the stairs downstairs. Don’t let the doors slam. Be on time she’s likes tardiness. She’s not there all the time but worth it and then some. She is much more at ease if you are good with translation app. She sees foreigners too.

billyS

Reign of Terror
This is one of the nicest indy massage f/s places. The lady is a milf. 40 with Bs and pretty good rear end. Long beautiful hair silky skin and nice feet. Private condo she comes down to meet you in heels and a full length dress. Inside room with bathroom offered shower and after put down 160 and condom for the deluxe experience. Get on bed that is quite firm for above average massage and back walking!!! Nice s/t and flip for very good cbj then cfs mish acg ds released in bag just under hour. Shower again then take the stairs downstairs. Don’t let the doors slam. Be on time she’s likes tardiness. She’s not there all the time but worth it and then some. She is much more at ease if you are good with translation app. She sees foreigners too.
Location?
Town?

Visited Lisa as well a couple of weeks ago. It took multiple tries. First try, I set up an appointment time an hour ahead of time via text, then also texted when I was a block away, and showed up at the building and waited for over 15 minutes for her to come down to the lobby. I didn't like the foot traffic on the street, so I left as I was getting cold as well. Bear in mind that I am texting in Chinese to her, so that was not the issue.
I went back to my car and drove away. But I was still wanting to get in and see her, due to the buildup in my big and little head, so I texted back to let her know that I waited but she didn't show up at the lobby. She apologized profusely and said that she would "make it up to me". She asked me to come back, so I did thinking that I wanted to see how she would "make it up to me".

The second time around, she came down and let me in, and she was a pretty sight at first impression. Nice dress, high heels and not wearing any mask. We went up and we had chit chat about the challenge that I had. It turns out that the phone person is not her and she has someone booking appointments for her. Apparently there was a misunderstanding earlier and that's why she didn't come down to get me.

I gave her the donation intending on staying for the 30 minutes, and she said that it was supposed to be the full 160, so that I had to explain that I only had a short amount of time so she looked a bit annoyed. Whatever was my mindset by this point. I took the shower to get nice and clean and got down to business. Started with a short backrub and backwalk to loosen my muscles. Lisa is pretty but average, and her breasts are saggy so it isn't a great view when she is laying on her back. 69, missionary and doggy and I was done. I never felt that there was any extra consideration for the trouble that I had earlier, as mentioned above.

So for donation that Lisa wants and the communication challenges of talking to Lisa through the middleman, there are many other options in this area. She also never "made it up to me" for being persistent and hanging in there either, so I probably won't be coming back to this spot.

I visited Lisa a few months ago, because of bricktop's raving review. She was waiting outside in a nice dress, it seemed like she spotted me from a mile away. I got the sense that she was very seasoned. We went up to a 2 bedroom apartment on the second floor. The other bedroom door was shut. Alcohol bath and the deed was done. Nothing to rave about. I would compare the experience to one of those main st girls at double the price, I guess you're paying for the apartment. 120 for 30 mins. She did offer a shower afterwards, to which I declined. I just wanted to get out of there.

I visited Lisa a few months ago, because of bricktop's raving review. She was waiting outside in a nice dress, it seemed like she spotted me from a mile away. I got the sense that she was very seasoned. We went up to a 2 bedroom apartment on the second floor. The other bedroom door was shut. Alcohol bath and the deed was done. Nothing to rave about. I would compare the experience to one of those main st girls at double the price, I guess you're paying for the apartment. 120 for 30 mins. She did offer a shower afterwards, to which I declined. I just wanted to get out of there.
Nice review with sufficient detail to help make a decision. IMHO, any further details would just clutter up your post and wouldn't affect anyone's go/no-go decision.

IMHO, Do not underestimate the value of the apartment:

1. The probability of getting caught up in a bust in an apartment is much much smaller than in a bordello (which is what the main st girls, in effect, work out of) The way the busts work (at least the ones I know about) is LE sends in an UC who establishes probable cause for a bust, alerts the LE team outside and opens the locked door for them and they stream in. Note: given the new DA I think this risk is much lower, perhaps zero, now.

2. The traffic per hour thru the main st girls places is much higher than the apartment. I from my experiences not hearing other mongers pounding away in nearby curtained rooms would be the exception.Think Covid.

3. The probability of the apartment getting robbed by an armed robber from the street, while you are there, is much lower in the apt.

4. Even the crabs and roaches avoid the bathrooms in some of the main st places. I never seen such in an apartment or motel bathroom.

You pays your money and you takes your chances.

Sounds like she’s burning out.