929-358-9175 TS Mistress Tazia

Hello fellow UGers. I've been following and researching this provider and I'm struggling to decide if she's real or not. Social media sites seem to confirm but still hesitant. Lack of reviews makes me think no, but very intrigued. Willing to TOFT but last effort to ask if anyone has seen her?

This one has been posting for years still using the same fake pics stolen from a TS based in Europe. Do a few reverse searches on some of the pics associated with the phone number and you'll see.

I already made the mistake meeting this one myself in a hotel in North Jersey a few years back. Dark room, guy in wig, small dick. Stay away and ALWAYS, ALWAYS do reverse searches on the pics.

Small dick?

I'm out then. What I go for in a tranny is a large thick cock that will rip my asshole apart!

A little dick like mine own (four inches when hard and maybe two inches in diameter) does nothing for me since I've been fucked in the ass so many times but both burly hunks of men and well hung trannies I won't even feel a small cock.

Also I love being gagged by a large cock and have my throat flooded with jizz.

I really don't mind the "man with a wig" part since I've spent many years as a prison bitch. But I need that that big fat cock!