929-309-4378 Days Inn Hicksville

I'm not sure where I saw the ad, but I texted last night. The ad was for two girls for $260 for the hour, $160 for one girl, or $160 for two girls for HH.

I took the two girls for an hour because I'm a pig.

Texting was cool, pretty straight up. I realize now that the person I was texting with was not either of the girls I saw.

I got to the hotel and got the room number, walked in and was pretty much attacked by two Asian girls. One was working me up front, the other was rubbing her hands on me from behind, it felt pretty fucking good.

I was ready to rock, and once I got a decent look at them, it was cool. Not really hot, but certainly not fugly. They undressed me, and worked me up, and I started on the skinnier one. She had a nice body that was made more beautiful, in my opinion, by a scar down her chest that looked like it was from open heart surgery. She was a bit skeletal, but skinny hot.

The other girl was shorter and rounder, but plenty cute. I ended up banging the skinny one while the short one was pushing my ass and playing with my balls.

Then we switched. Then we switched. Then we switched, lol.

I've mentioned before that I'm an older cat, in good shape, but have a hard time getting off. So I just banged full on for the hour.

After about forty minutes, they started making the watch sign. I thought they were telling me time was up, but I wasn't going to be shorted, so I just kept fucking.

Now I know they were trying to get me to come because I was running out of time.

Typical Asian experience, pubic hair too long but really enjoyed these two girls. I never heard a phone beep or anything else, but when I walked out after my hour, there was another monger waiting at the door.

I felt bad - they were both sweaty and well fucked - but they shut the door on him, I suspect to freshen up.

I would definitely repeat.

you were quoted 160/hh for TWO????
I think they realized their mistake , I was just quoted 230/hh for 2. Oh well...

any estimate on their age?

Working out of westbury and the RR now.
Name: Stephanie
5’7” or so, typical Asian body,lean, probably fitter than most, full A’s good/great body, slight butterface pending your taste. Crooked teeth, no makeup, shoulder length hair
YOUNG! This girl is definitely in her 20’s
Covered only
Sucks well, rides better, speaks fluent English

Definitely a good time.
Was on 2nd floor when I visited.

She went for hairless but could have done a better/neater job

Working out of westbury and the RR now.
Name: Stephanie
5’7” or so, typical Asian body,lean, probably fitter than most, full A’s good/great body, slight butterface pending your taste. Crooked teeth, no makeup, shoulder length hair
YOUNG! This girl is definitely in her 20’s
Covered only
Sucks well, rides better, speaks fluent English

Definitely a good time.
Was on 2nd floor when I visited.

She went for hairless but could have done a better/neater job
Sounds like my kind of girl how much were her rates ? Thanks

Standard rates are negotiable in my experience. During the phone call to set up appointment: "Sorry, I would really like to see her but I only want to spend $100"
Felt providing the non negotiated price sets a better expectation but yes negotiating to 100 is easy and barely a negotiation.
I've tried that, but then was the rush at fifteen minutes ..
This depends more on the girl. They’re supposed to report in when you arrive and report in when you leave. Not sure how strict the house is with the time. I believe the house does consider the 100 as a 15-20 min stay but I’ve never been rushed out even if I stay past 30.