919-714-2120

Ok, so finally there is a good amp around raleigh! for those of you who care, this one is in north raleigh, off six forks. 108 Windchime ct. Met up with a mid 40's , not bad korean. tight leather mini skirt, no top to speak of. If you know the area scene, you know the standard hour is 70. Got about 5 minutes of soft touch (clue number one that this was a pump and dump) with lots of touch on the boys (clue number two) went for the bj / fs combo. 100 for all. out comes the condom, bj was terrible IMO and she tried to force me , soft and all to fuck. wasnt happening. The rush was a turn off completely. But all is to be had here.

you have the number, and the date is recent, just look. hell, I even gave you the address to the tee. what more could you want? maybe you need the review on a gold platter.

Blowpop,
Are you saying it was 100 in all? or 70 at the door plus 100 in the back? If you want an actual good massage before your pop, try the VIP Asian Spa on 1 right outside Youngsville. It's 80 at the door and i usually leave 80 on the table when i walk in. Haven't been offered FS or BJ but the table shower, the massage and the HE make for a great hour. Ask for Eva. It's the same mid forties providers but firm tits and eager to please!I'd just like to get a little more for my $ so i'm hoping you'll have good things to say about this place...

70 at the door, 1 bill for the rest. Girl I saw was probably about 40, little bit of a snaggle face, but the body was an 8 . Like I said, no pretense of massage at all. I was hoping Brooklyn was going to be a winner, but apparently she is not. (different thread altogether needs to be started for her) .

so after about a month on this one thread, and a couple of hundred views, I am fully disappointed in the information sharing (or lack of) in this area. What the hell guys? I know of so many ads on the page and I for one am looking for intel. Doesnt anyone here share at all? If I am the only one, then you all can go screw. Fess up or I am no longer posting for anyone else to enjoy