917-908-9264 pamela ?

Take a look at a few of the pics in her ad. Doesn't she look familiar like a provider that use to be around about 5 years ago or so that use to work in the Hauppauge area?

Can't attest to 5 years ago, but all her pictures are of that Brazilian model who crashed Portugal's practice field two world cups ago super thirsty for CR7. So maybe she reminds you of that, or a TB girl maybe

Look at the pics where she's with the Cadillac, bunny ears and on top of the Orange couches. If I'm not mistaken she was retired from the game, she was like a fitness chic provider from the super and tessa days if you know what im talking about.. The other pics your talking about are different tho.

Look at the pics where she's with the Cadillac, bunny ears and on top of the Orange couches. If I'm not mistaken she was retired from the game, she was like a fitness chic provider from the super and tessa days if you know what im talking about.. The other pics your talking about are different tho.
I remeber super she was like my go girl then she started doing the nuru massages man she was good she was young she retired early?

I saw this one over the summer once. Pics intrigued me but we're all fake or super old. Anyway, latest pics and some comments on another site are more accurate.

She is older and heavily rebuilt. Talks a lot but is kind of hot in a way. She could be good for certain fantasy stuff since she is very verbal. I took the half hour for 150 if I remember correctly.

She throws out a lot of upselling. Anal might be on the table. Anyway, good Cbj and sex was hot with the things she says. Kind of scary face but super sweet. Decent massage but a lot of sob stories about her past.

Saw her posting today with the new and more accurate pics mixed in with the original bait. Think she was out of Vegas. Was staying in a nice place high end at that time in Melville north of LIE.

She is a doll, she's very nice- you have to like that South Beach fake ass fake boobs plastic surgery look though. I do. My only complaint is she's TOO professional- almost no skin to skin contact whatsoever, even an HJ with a glove on.

She is a doll, she's very nice- you have to like that South Beach fake ass fake boobs plastic surgery look though. I do. My only complaint is she's TOO professional- almost no skin to skin contact whatsoever, even an HJ with a glove on.
I knew she looked familiar, thanks for the reminder JD!!!!! She was Honey when I saw her couple years back. Thought so from pics in ad but if I remember correctly she had lots of ink. She was all bout business, I decided on the 150 hh covered fs

Met her a few days ago in Nassau. 1 hr for $200. Easy setup and availability.
The pics are her; unfortunately they're probably from the Bush Administration.
She's a short lady with lots of work done (big fake ass, enormous fake boobs, probably had the internal abdominal girdle), and from the looks of it she works out a fair amount. She claims that she's normally a dancer down south, and is marooned up here because of the quarantine. Very pleasant, but as our colleague indicated in his earlier review, no contact unless there's a barrier involved. Some upselling (but nothing I was looking for) and fishing for tips. The menu was RCG and DS- I don't know if more was available. She likes to talk dirty, which was a nice bonus.
Probably the perfect boobs for Russian, but unless the rules change, I probably won't repeat.