917-873-0743 Marcela Garden City

Haven't seen a review on this one so I'll leave one. This is my second time seeing her. Advertises on known site and yes the pictures are her. Her ad is with her friend "Kiara" and they offer threesomes as well. She's used different names in past ads. I was introduced to her the first time as Carla.

Reached out after having an itch, she's staying at La Quinta in Garden City. Prices are 180/200/300 for one girl and two girls are 250/300/400. No gfe and does not offer extras. 1hr gets 2 pops. She wouldn't even let me suck her tits. Man made Cs but fit her body well. Natural ass and tight body. She sent me pictures and videos of her that were accurate.

If you speak Spanish you'll have the best time but she speaks a little English. Got there and she had me wait a minute so she could finish brushing her teeth. Got to the room and went with just the one girl. Her friend waited in the bathroom. I personally think the one girl is more than enough cause she looks so good but have at it. I went with one hour 2 pops.

Got in and she starts CBJ and she makes sure covers on tight. She tells me next time I come to make sure I trim downstairs. Her kitty is soft and shaved. Move to DS and after two mins popped. Laid down and talked before round two. Let me kiss up and down the back of her legs up to her ass to get junior at attention. Second round was standing Mish while playing with her clit. Not too much moaning from her but she was wet. Move to RCG where she went at it and I popped number two. I asked how long she plans on staying and she says she'll be here for a while. Sometimes she'll travel back and forth from Miami.

Have fun, stay safe