917.775.3714 Tonight Till 11pm. www.delalunanyc.com

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
Manhattan Erotic Massage & Domination* Midtown West Incall* CMT Quality BodyWork* Professional BDSM Doll* Clean, Discreet & PRIVATE Location*

BEFORE CALLING TO BOOK Check out our Website for 'Spa Packages' and/or 'Domination' Page whichever your preference for packages, descriptions and donations. We are a NO F//S est. So do NOT come in with expectations of such activities.

http://www.delalunanyc.com

Sia Sky:
Hello Gentlemen!!
I'm a French & Greek
America Professional Model/Actress.
I offer a NO Rush CMT Quality Massage
that is simply AH-MAZING.
My Rhythmic strokes and caressing touch
will relieve all of your built up stress
and tension.
Every experience with me is pleasurable, genuine and unique. I have 2 1/2 years in both BodyWork & Domination. I am also a Professional Dominatrix. Please Visit my 'Domination' Page as well as my 'Mistress Sia Sky' page for more info. I ONLY cater to SWEET, RESPECTFUL, GENEROUS and CARING GENTLEMEN CLIENTELE. We are a NO FS est. so, please DO NOT come in with expectations of such activities. I want you to ENJOY the services in which I PROVIDE. I take a GREAT DEAL of Pride in my ARTISTRY.

We only Take appointments by phone. Call my lovely assistant Shelly when you are ready to book an appointment : )

All packages include:

Hot towel massage.

Fluffy Pillows,

Clean fresh Linens,

Organic unscented oils & lotion.

Shower avail.

Fluffy towels,

Body Wash,

Mints,

Refreshments are also available.

For BDSM Clients: We have Adult Toys Avail but please feel free to Bring in your own.

Everything to keep you feeling FRESH & CLEAN. YOU WILL leave my wonderous presence with a bounce in your step and a wonderful memory of our time together.

All takes place in a beautiful and FULLY Equipped ADULT PLAY SPACE, Clean, PRIVATE Sensual candlelit and super sexy romantically set Hideaway that is sure to relax & get YOU in the mood for pure SEDUCTION.(Visit our 'Atmosphere' Page to see inside. )

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
Happy Tuesday Everybody!! I'll be in tonight till 11pm. The later appointments get booked up fast so you may want to call my lovely assistant, Shelly in advance.
Before CALLING TO BOOK Check out our Website for 'Spa Packages' and/or 'Domination' Page whichever your preference for packages, descriptions and donations. We are a NO F//S est. So do NOT come in with expectations of such activities. Photos & Video are 100% REAL & RECENT GUARANTEED!!!

Manhattan Erotic Massage & Domination* Midtown West Incall* CMT Quality BodyWork* Professional BDSM Doll* Clean, Discreet & PRIVATE Location* Large Plush Play Space for just the two of you : )

Sia Sky:
Hello Gentlemen!!
I'm a French & Greek
America Professional Model/Actress.
I offer a NO Rush CMT Quality Massage
that is simply AH-MAZING.
My Rhythmic strokes and caressing touch
will relieve all of your built up stress
and tension.
Every experience with me is pleasurable, genuine and unique.

Also, I have 2 1/2 years in both BodyWork & Domination. I am also a Professional Dominatrix. Please Visit my 'Domination' Page as well as my 'Mistress Sia Sky' page for more info. For BDSM Clients: We have Adult Toys Avail but please feel free to Bring in your own.

I ONLY cater to SWEET, RESPECTFUL, GENEROUS and CARING GENTLEMEN CLIENTELE. We are a NO FS est. so, please DO NOT come in with expectations of such activities. I want you to ENJOY the services in which I PROVIDE. I take a GREAT DEAL of Pride in my ARTISTRY.

We only Take appointments by phone. Call my lovely assistant Shelly when you are ready to book an appointment : )

All packages include:

Hot towel massage.

Fluffy Feather Down Pillows,

Heated Lavendar Lumbar Pillow,

Clean fresh Linens,

Organic unscented oils & lotion.

Shower avail.

Fluffy towels,

Body Wash,

Mints,

Everything to keep you feeling FRESH & CLEAN. YOU WILL leave my wonderous presence with a bounce in your step and a wonderful memory of our time together.

All takes place in a beautiful and FULLY Equipped ADULT PLAY SPACE, Clean, PRIVATE Sensual candlelit and super sexy romantically set Hideaway that is sure to relax & get YOU in the mood for pure SEDUCTION.(Visit our 'Atmosphere' Page to see inside. )

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
Tonight TILL 10PM. Sia Sky* Athletic, Toned & BUSTY Brunette

Midtown Manhattan Erotic Massage* REAL Maxim Model. AMERICAN* Fit, Toned & Busty Treat! CMT Quality* Spa Treatment *Professional , Sweet & ELITE Midtown EROTIC Masseuse & Domination Doll*

BEFORE CALLING TO BOOK PLEASE,Click on the Website Below for More Info, Packages, Donations, Photos & Videos. *Catering to only the Finest, Respectable, Caring and Sweet Gentlemen.

Sia Sky:
Hello Gentlemen!!
I'm a Sweet,SEXY & Fun- Loving French & Italian
American Girl w/
a GORGEOUS face, STUNNING ALMOND eyes
& sweet PEARLY White smile that's sure
to put you to ease.
I am incredible SWEET & Comforting.
My session are a NO-rush Sensual Seduction.
Always sweet and personal.
I'm VERY personable.. My clients ALWAYS
FEEL Very Comfortable like we've been
close friends forever.
I'm an American Girl but with a Worldly Wise
understanding soul.
Rest Assured, I will take my time making sure
I've RUBBED YOU DOWN TO COMPLETE
EUPHORIC BLISS.
34CC Perky Breasts that adorns a flat tummy
w/juicy plump booty &
firm LONG legs.
SO PLEASURABLE...

My clients frequently consider me to have a an intoxicatingly
addictive sex appeal & fire combined with a sweet, bubbly
playful side along with a great sense of humor
GIRL NEXT DOOR Sweet-Ness..

CMT Quality BodyWork, A SUPER HOT FLIRTY & Fun Model with SKILLED Hands to RELIEVE, RELAX
and REVIVE even the most discerning gentlemen..

I appreciate MY ADORING and GENEROUS CLIENTS who took the time and took a chance seeing me.. I'm a GREAT TREAT for MEN who are looking for that PERSONAL touch and Men who prefer a NO F//S or "Extras" service. Who want to go someplace where they feel special and will enjoy our COMPLETELY PRIVATE time together. I take my time making sure my clients are comfortable, happy and free to be themselves. My regular clients are like my best friends. They usually remark that they like seeing me because it feels like they're visiting their girlfriend. It NEVER feels like they're just another "guy" walking through the door. I have a very close friendships with clients . I LOVE WHAT I DO 110 %, I take pride in my EROTIC Artistry..You can feel it in my touch : ;)

NO F/S. NO "EXTRA's" Offered * Please, Be a Gentlemen, and DON'T ask or come in with expectations.*

We offer MANY Different and ALL VERY FABULOUS SPA & Domination Packages on OUR Website to SATIATE even my most Multi-Dimensional and Fascinating Clientele.

917-775-3714

All packages include:

*Hot towel massage.

*Clean Fresh Linens.

*Fluffy Clean Towels & Pillows

*Organic unscented oils & lotion.

*Shower avail.

* Men's Body Wash,

*Mints

*Refreshments are also available.

Everything to you keep you feeling fresh & clean and leaving my wonder-ous presence with a bounce in your step!

Most importantly: A SEXY Fun PLAYMATE to LOVE & RUB you down into a state of pure RELAXATION, BLISS & SATISFACTION!!!
Please check out our website to get familiar with us, our Fabulous Place Space & Fun Adult Entertainment Services. We are a NO F//S Establishment so please be a Gentleman and don't ask : )
'Atmosphere' Page:
All takes place in a beautiful, CLEAN, PRIVATE and INTIMATE Sensual candlelit and super sexy romantically set studio that is sure to relax & get YOU in the mood for pure SEDUCTION. It REALLY is a LARGE Plush FULLY Equipped Play Space complete with Fireplace and everything the two of you would need to make for a SPECTACULAR session :

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
Today Noon- 11PM. Advance Booking Recommeded. NEW Photos up!

*ELITE Midtown Manhattan Erotic Massage* Sensual Bliss Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE, Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Kept Secret* TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

BEFORE CALLING TO BOOK PLEASE,Click on the Website Below for More Info, Packages, Donations, Photos & Videos. *Catering to only the Finest, Respectable, Caring and Sweet Gentlemen.

www.delalunanyc.com

Sia Sky:
Hello Gentlemen!! I'm a Sweet,SEXY & Fun- Loving French & Italian American Girl w/ a GORGEOUS face, STUNNING ALMOND eyes & sweet PEARLY White smile that's sure
to put you to ease. I am incredible SWEET & Comforting. My session are a NO-rush Sensual Seduction. Always sweet and personal.
I'm VERY personable.. My clients ALWAYS FEEL Very Comfortable like we've been close friends forever.
I'm an American Girl but with a Worldly Wise understanding soul. Rest Assured, I will take my time making sure I've RUBBED YOU DOWN TO COMPLETE EUPHORIC BLISS.
34CC Perky Breasts that adorns a flat tummy w/juicy plump booty & firm LONG legs. SO PLEASURABLE...

My clients frequently consider me to have a an intoxicatingly addictive sex appeal & fire combined with a sweet, bubbly playful side along with a great sense of humor GIRL NEXT DOOR Sweet-Ness..
CMT Quality BodyWork, A SUPER HOT FLIRTY & Fun Model with SKILLED Hands to RELIEVE, RELAX and REVIVE even the most discerning gentlemen..

I appreciate MY ADORING and GENEROUS CLIENTS who took the time and took a chance seeing me.. I LOVE WHAT I DO 110 %, I take pride in my EROTIC Artistry..You can feel it in my touch : )

NO F/S* NO "EXTRAS" offered Please, Be a Gentlemen, and DON'T ask or come in with expectations.*

We offer MANY Different and ALL VERY FABULOUS SPA & Domination Packages on OUR Website to SATIATE even my most Multi-Dimensional and Fascinating Clientele : )

917-775-3714

All packages include:

*Hot towel massage.

*Clean Fresh Linens.

*Fluffy Clean Towels

*Feather Down Pillows.

*Lavander Scented HEATED Pillows.

*Shower avail. ALWAYS HOT & STEAMY!!

* Men's Body Wash,

*Loofah or WashCloth

*Mints

Everything to you keep you feeling fresh & clean and leaving my wonder-ous presence with a bounce in your step! Most importantly: A SEXY Fun PLAYMATE to LOVE & RUB you down into a state of pure RELAXATION, BLISS & SATISFACTION!!!
Please check out our website to get familiar with us, our Fabulous Place Space & Fun Adult Entertainment Services. We are a NO F//S, No "EXTRAS" Establishment so please be a Gentleman and don't ask : )

'Atmosphere' Page: All takes place in a beautiful, CLEAN, PRIVATE and INTIMATE Sensual candlelit and super sexy romantically set studio that is sure to relax & get YOU in the mood for pure SEDUCTION. It REALLY is a LARGE Plush FULLY Equipped Play Space complete with Fireplace and everything the two of you would need to make for a SPECTACULAR session : )

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
Tonight Till 10pm. Sia Sky. Fit, Toned & Busty Maxim Model*

NEW PHOTOS are up on our Website. For More EXPLICIT photos, Click on the banner on my bio page. We just did an in house photo shoot this weekend. We like to provide as many photos as possible so you CAN SEE WITHOUT A DOUBT, I AM THE GIRL IN THE PHOTOS. They're are up and they are there for you to ENJOY : )

NURU is HERE!! We use only REAL High Gloss NURU sheets and TOP QUALITY NURU.

*ELITE Midtown Manhattan Erotic Massage* Sensual Bliss Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE, Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Kept Secret* TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

Midtown Manhattan Erotic Massage* REAL Maxim Model. AMERICAN* Fit, Toned & Busty Treat! CMT Quality BodyWork* Professional , Sweet & ELITE Midtown EROTIC Masseuse & Domination Doll* Sia Sky.

*Catering to only the Finest, Respectable, Caring and Sweet Gentlemen* Before calling PLEASE Click on the Website Below for More Info, Packages, Donations, Photos & Videos .

Sia Sky:
Hello Gentlemen!!
I’m a Sweet,SEXY & Fun- Loving French & Italian
American Girl w/
a GORGEOUS face, STUNNING ALMOND eyes
& sweet PEARLY White smile that’s sure
to put you to ease.
I am incredible SWEET & Comforting.
My session are a NO-rush Sensual Seduction.
Always sweet and personal.
I want to get to know you and you’ll feel
like we’ve been close friends forever.
Rest Asured, I will take my time making sure
I’ve RUBBED YOU DOWN TO COMPLETE
EUPHORIC BLISS.
34CC Perky Breasts that adorns a flat tummy
w/juicy plump booty &
firm LONG legs.
SO PLEASURABLE…

My Physique:

5’7, 125lbs, 34CC-24-36

My clients frequently consider me to have a an intoxicatingly
addictive appeal & fire combined with a sweet, bubbly
playful side along with a great sense of humor
GIRL NEXT DOOR Sweet-Ness..

Spa Quality BodyWork, A SUPER HOT FLIRTY & Fun Model with SKILLED Hands to RELIEVE, RELAX and REVIVE even the most discerning gentlemen..
I appreciate MY ADORING and GENEROUS CLIENTS who took the time and took a chance seeing me. My PHOTOS & VIDEOS ARE REAL & RECENT GUARANTEED!!! I LOVE WHAT I DO 110 %, I take pride in my EROTIC Artistry…You can feel it in my touch : )

NO F/S* NO “Extras” offered. I cater to ELITE gentleman with a specific taste for Life’s Pleasures. Please, Be a Gentlemen, and DON’T ask or come in with expectations of such activities* We offer MANY Different and ALL VERY FABULOUS SPA & Domination Packages on OUR Website to SATIATE even my most Multi- Dimensional and Fascinating Clientele : )

917-775-3714

All packages include:

*Hot towel massage.

*Clean Fresh Linens.

*Fluffy Clean Towels & Pillows

*Shower avail.

* Men’s Body Wash,

*Mints

Everything to you keep you feeling fresh & clean and leaving my wonder-ous presence with a bounce in your step!

Most importantly: A SEXY Fun PLAYMATE to LOVE & RUB you down into a state of pure RELAXATION, BLISS & SATISFACTION!!!
Please check out our website to get familiar with us, our Fabulous Place Space & Fun Adult Entertainment Services. We are a NO F//S Establishment so please be a Gentleman and don’t ask : )
‘Atmosphere’ Page:
All takes place in a beautiful, air conditioned, CLEAN, PRIVATE and INTIMATE Sensual candlelit and super sexy romantically set studio that is sure to relax & get YOU in the mood for pure SEDUCTION

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
Erotic Massage CMT Quality* NURU* Fetish* Glamorous Brunette

*Midtown Manhattan Massage *VIP Treatment* Clean, Discreet & Intimate Location* CMT Quality Massage* REAL & RECENT PICS & VIDEOS GUARANTEED*

Before Calling Click on our Website for more info:

Sia Sky:
Hello Gentlemen!!
I'm a French-America Professional Model/Actress.

I offer a NO Rush Sensual Massage that is simply AH-MAZING. My Rythmic strokes and caressing touch will relieve all of

your built up stress and tension. I have 2 1/2 years experience in bodyrub and I take a great deal of pride in my artistry. It's

loving and caring energy you can feel in my touch. My MAGICAL hands will wash all your worries away. I will make sure you are at ease, comfortable and ready for the MOST extraordinary Sensual Massage of you've ever had. Every experience with me is pleasureable, genuine and unique.

5'7, 125lbs
34CC-24-36

Call when you are ready to book an appointment : )

Also Avail:
Mutual/ Tantra/Body to Body/NURU/Feather Touch/Fetish/Fantasy

I ONLY cater to UPSCALE, RESPECTFUL, GENEROUS and CARING GENTLEMEN CLIENTELE. We are a NO FS or "Extras" est. so, please DO NOT come in with expectations of such activities. I like to FEEL FLIRTY, FUN & SENSUAL. And COMING with EXPECTATIONS is a REAL MOOD Killer!! I want you to ENJOY the services in which I PROVIDE. I take a GREAT DEAL of Pride in my ARTISRY. If you desire a CMT Quality BodyRub by a Smart, Sweet and GORGEOUS MAXIM Model... Sia is your Girl!!

Donations and Packages:

www.delalunanyc.com

All packages include:

Hot towel massage.

Clean fresh Linens.

organic unscented oils & lotion.

Shower avail.

fluffy towels,

Body Wash,

Cool Mint Listerine

All takes place in a beautiful, air conditioned,clean PRIVATE Sensual candlelit and super sexy romantically set studio that is sure to relax & get YOU in the mood for pure SEDUCTION.

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
NY Erotic Massage. Manhattan BodyRub. NURU Studio.

Tonight Til 10pm Sia Sky.

*Exclusive Midtown Manhattan BodyRub, NURU & Fetish Studio *No Rush *VIP Treatment* Clean, Discreet & Intimate Location* CMT Quality BodyWork* REAL & RECENT PICS & VIDEOS GUARANTEED*

Sia Sky:
Hello Gentlemen!!
I'm a French-America Professional Model/Actress.

I offer a NO Rush Sensual Massage that is simply AH-MAZING. My Rythmic strokes and caressing touch will relieve all of

your built up stress and tension. I have 2 1/2 years experience in bodyrub and I take a great deal of pride in my artistry. It's

loving and caring energy you can feel in my touch. My MAGICAL hands will wash all your worries away. I will make sure you are at ease, comfortable and ready for the MOST extraordinary Sensual Massage of you've ever had. Every experience with me is pleasureable, genuine and unique.

5'7, 125lbs
34CC-24-36

Call when you are ready to book an appointment : )

Also Avail:
Mutual/ Tantra/Body to Body/NURU/Feather Touch/Fetish/Fantasy. IMPT NOTE ABOUT NURU Sessions : We USE ONLY TOP QUALITY AUTHENTIC NURU high gloss sheets and REAL TOP QUALITY NURU Gel. We keep the specially reserved room at 80 degrees for an optimal nuru experience. It's the small details that send your spirits soaring!!

*I ONLY cater to UPSCALE, RESPECTFUL, SWEET and CARING GENTLEMEN CLIENTELE. We are a NO FS or "Extras" est. so, please DO NOT come in with expectations of such activities. I like to FEEL FLIRTY, FUN & SENSUAL. I want you to ENJOY the services in which I PROVIDE. I take a GREAT DEAL of Pride in my ARTISRY. If you desire a CMT Quality BodyRub by a Smart, Sweet and GORGEOUS MAXIM Model... Sia is your Girl!!

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
Midtown Mahattan BodyRub & Nuru Studio* Sia Til 10pm Tonight

Hello Gentlemen!! I'm here at work already and I'll be in till 10pm tonight. My lovely assistant Madeline will be taking my calls. To ensure an appointment at the time you desire, you may want to call Maddie in advance. Check out the website for any questions you may have. Thank you so much!! I hope everyone enjoys the beautiful weather we have having today. I was so happy to see it was so nice out when I was coming into work. I love Spring!! : )

~ Sia Sky

Check out our 'Spa Packages'

We're Located in Midtown West. We only have Incall available at this time.

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
Sia Sky* All American Bombshell* Fit, Toned & Busty!

NY Erotic & Sensual Massage* Midtown Manhattan Erotic Massage* Exclusive NURU Studio, a Midtown West Private Sensual Bliss Hideaway*

*American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE, Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Kept Secret* TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

What is a Nuru Massage like at De La Luna ?

NURU Massage is simply like no other! We use ONLY TOP QUALITY AUTHENTIC Nuru High Gloss NURU Sheets and NURU Massage Gel. The Top Quality REAL Nuru Gel contains the powerful moisturizing nori seaweed, aloe vera, chamomile, and grapefruit extracts. It is a transparent, tasteless and deliciously slippery nuru gel. This amazing moisturizing gel makes your body look and feel shiny and sleek, while it leaves your skin harmoniously hydrated after a sensual massage session.

You will start out with a Hot shower and keep the moisture on your body as nuru is highly activated by moisture. We have a specially reserved ‘Nuru Room’ so you can experience NURU in the most comfortable and Fun setting. Get ready to get WET & WILD with this fun slippery bodyslide on a High Gloss PU Authentic NURU Sheets on our Queen Sized Bed. Trust us, with all that sliding and gliding the two of you will be happy to have all that play space. The room is kept at 80 degrees. It really is the small details in preparing a nuru session properly that really makes a difference in the quality of your experience. And we spare no expense to make sure you have the BEST Quality possible!

After your session is though your Nuru Artist will prepare a Hot and Steamy shower for just the two of you. We use loofah puffs to really lather up a soapy fun shower. While she’s working up those suds you’ll enjoy the view as she exfoliates and scrubs down every inch of your body. It’s also a relaxing, enjoyable and intimate way to end your session. Showering together is a very sensual, bonding and a simple intimate act that will delicately wrap up your session in a beautiful way.

This is the MOST requested session here at De La Luna and always has regular clients raving to management afterwords via text or phone call on their way out. Click HERE to view Nuru Guru Video.

.:300 for 60 mins .:400 for 90 mins

Nuru Massage Includes:

*Steamed towel massage *TOP Quality REAL NURU Gel * 4 Plastic Pillows in pillow Case * Queen Size Bed covered in Authentic High Gloss NURU Sheets .
*Hot & Steamy Shower for Two * Loofah Puff * Fluffy Clean Towels *Men’s Body Wash. *Moutwash *Mints
*Refreshments are also available. Everything to you keep you feeling fresh & clean and leaving my wonder-ous presence with a bounce in your step!
* Highly Skilled and Talented NURU Artist who is a SEXY Fun and sweet Model to give you a relaxing, fun and playful NURU massage that is of the HIGHEST and MOST AUTHENTIC NURU Quality.
We only Use Top Quality Nuru Gel, mixing very little water to get a superior Nuru BodySlide texture.

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
www.DeLaLunaNYC.com EXCLUSIVE BodyRub & Nuru Studio For Men*

Looking for a Sweet, Caring and GORGEOUS Model to give you a CMT quality BodyRub or Authentic TOP Quality Nuru Experience?

You have come to the right place. There is NO longer a need to sacrifice one thing or another... You can have both a Stunningly Beautiful young American Bombshell with a charming and friendly personality and a REAL CMT Quality BodyRub. EVERYTHING we use for our NURU sessions is TOP QUALITY and Authentic Nuru right down to the high gloss Nuru PU Sheets.

Sia is a Stunning All American Caucasian Gentleman's Magazine & Video Vixen. She is 1st Generation, her Family comes from a very warm, accommodating and friendly high society well mannered and respected European family. She is of French, Italian & Greek Descent. She is well traveled, wordly wise, well educated and has a great work ethic you usually don't find in girls her age in the states.Sia offers an authentic and genuine experience that has all of her clients feeling as if they have known each other forever. She is warm, sweet and friendly. She offers NO RUSH sessions, she really likes to take her time getting to know you and your body (working out all those knots, kinks and stress can be hard work but she doesn't mind as long as she knows you will feel so much better afterwards) .

We know there is a different side of this business that is run of the mill, get 'em in and get 'em out. We are NOT one of them!! She is not for everybody, we understand that she caters to a very specific group of gentlemen with a taste of life's true pleasure. Men who value comfort, cleanliness, privacy and discretion who are looking for a very relaxing, personal touch to CMT Quality bodywork in a romantic and sensual setting love it here. She offers Quality that is always worth the peace of mind. A sense and air of mutual respect, Love and a VERY personal & caring touch for Upscale and Elite Gentlemen Only. We are an Exclusive BodyRub & Nuru Studio for Men who are sweet, respectful and kind looking for a place with genuine warmth, comfort and kindness.

Midtown Manhattan BodyRub. NY Erotic Massage. Mahattan Sensual BodyRub. Midtown NURU Studio. Adult Entertainment Incall.

We REALLY are Manhattan's LAST Best Kept Secret* We look forward to seeing UG Members. We love the Quality & care that goes into this site : )

Manhattan BodyRub Conveniently located Midtown NYC Exclusive & Upscale Manhattan body rub and NY erotic massage by the most beautiful Gentlemen's Magazine BodyRub Artist & Nuru Specialist in New York*

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
EXCLUSIVE NURU & BodyRub Studio* OPEN Noon-9pm

NY Erotic & Sensual Massage* Midtown Manhattan Erotic Massage* Exclusive NURU Studio, a Midtown West Private Sensual Bliss Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE, Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Kept Secret* TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

We offer a WIDE VARIETY of Spa Packages to Satiate even our MOST eclectic Gentlemen Clientele. Please Click on our "Spa Packages" Page Before Calling to Book.
http:// www.delalunanyc.com

Sia Sky:

Hello Gentlemen!!

I'm a Modern Day Pin-up & luscious little Playmate for Men with an exquisite taste for life’s pleasures.

I’m a sweet , Bubbly, SEXY & Fun-Loving American girl of French & Greek Descent.

Must warn you I am skilled at the Art BodyWork..I can become quite an addiction..

My perfectly perky 34CC breasts adorns my tight flat tummy... FIRM & FIT voluptuous body is sure to tempt & fascinate you!I

And Once you can get a naughty playful little peak at my juicy plump sexy booty...You'll know you're at just the right place...

It’s an air of mischievous flirtation and voluptuousness that will ravish your spirits, bewitch your senses and enchant your mind!

My clients frequently consider me to have a an intoxicatingly addictive sex appeal & fire combined with a sweet, bubbly playful side along with a great sense of humor GIRL NEXT DOOR Sweet-Ness. My clients say my personality reminds them of Chloe DeChannel, and my style is Katy Perry, classic retro pin-up.

I offer CMT Quality BodyWork* No Rush Sensual Seduction. NO Full Service, NO "Extras" Est. So please be a gentleman and don't ask or come in with expectations of such activities. I'm a GREAT Treat for Elite Gentlemen looking for a special relationship and enjoy a personal touch to a business that otherwise feels 'impersonal' and the girls are 'on to the next'. My clients are like my best friends and it feels like we've known each other forever! It's NEVER about turning a quick buck or feeling like it's just a run of the mill. My clients always feel comfortable and safe to be themselves in my company. In a mutually understanding atmosphere I am free to be my best, without worry or un-need stress.

http://ny-bodyrub.blogspot.com

Stats:
5'7, 125lbs
34CC-26-36

All packages include:

*Hot towel massage.

*Clean fresh Linens.

*Shower avail. (ALWAYS HOT & STEAMY)

*Clean Fluffy towels,

*Feather down Pillows,

*Lavander Heated pillows,

*Body Wash,

*Body Spray

*Cool Mint Mouthwash

*Mints

Everything to you keep you feeling fresh & clean and leaving my wonderous presence with a bounce in your step!Refreshments are also available.

All takes place in a beautiful, SUPER Clean PRIVATE Sensual candlelit and super sexy romantically set studio that is sure to relax & get YOU in the mood for pure SEDUCTION..

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
BodyRub, Erotic Massage, Nuru Exclusive Studio*

BodyRub, Erotic Massage, Nuru Exclusive Studio* Verified & Authenticated Photos & Video. Testimonials & REVIEWS. BodyRub,Erotic Massage,Sensual BodyRub, Nuru Massage* Midtown Manhattan BodyRub & Nuru Exclusive Studio For Elite Gentlemen Only* Midtown Sensual Bliss Candlelit Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Immaculately Clean,Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Little Black Book Secret* A TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

When it Comes From the Heart, it Just Feels Right. The Natural Luxury of a Super Natural High that Heals The Body & Soul!

Welcome to a Unique Exclusive Studio that Understands your BodyRub, Erotic Massage & Nuru Massage Needs. We use Only Authentic Top Quality Organic Products, Professional & Personable Services. This Combined with the Talent, Skill and Love for Impractical Magic. You no longer have to chose one thing over another. We offer CMT Quality BodyRub that is simply Ahhh-Mazing! We're not afraid to use all of our energy to give you the best massage possible. It's a skill that can only come from innate talent, intuition, time and hands on experience that is crafted from taking pride in their artistry. Our Skilled Artist has Studied & Mastered. It's a Super Natural High that we just can't get enough of. It will leave you re-thinking the possibility of Magical Properties From our BodyWork Craft, Products & Services to have such an wonderful impact. It'll leave you wondering how is it that we put such an incredible Spell on you. We're just people pleasers with a love, experience, talent and intuition but most of all we have a lot of heart. Become Enchanted, Recharged and Energized like you Never Thought Possible!

A Completely Private Sanctuary For The Human Spirit* New VERIFIED Photos & Videos Through 3 Sites, Authenticated Photos Through Eros* We Don't Mind Taking The Extra Effort to Put your Mind at Ease that are Photos are REAL, Unaltered & Recent* Also, check out our NEW REVIEWS!!We Are a, Exclusive NO F//S, No "Extras" est. We Cater To a Very Specific Class of Gentlemen Who Revel in The Lost & Unique Arts*
Looking For an Established BodyRub, Erotic Massage & Nuru High End Private Studio? Go Ahead Google Us.. We're Established! Celebrating Our 3 Year Anniversary This Fall!

Click on our Website "Spa Packages", "Clientele We Cater To" & "Etiquette' Page Before Calling to Book:

Feel Free to check out our blog for FAQ's & Updates:
http://www.ny-bodyrub.blogspot.com

*Elite and Exclusive BodyRub, Nuru and Fetish Studio catering to only Respectful, Caring and Sweet Gentlemen* Before calling PLEASE Click on the Website Below for More Info, Packages, Donations, Photos & Videos.

I'd like to Thank my regular and prospective clients for taking the time. I understand we are VERY EXCLUSIVE and cater to a very specific clientele. All good things come in time and we look forward to building new beautiful relationships and hearing what our Future Members will have to say.

CMT Quality BodyWork, A SUPER HOT FLIRTY & Fun Model with SKILLED Hands to RELIEVE, RELAX and REVIVE even the most discerning gentlemen. I appreciate MY ADORING and GENEROUS CLIENTS who took the time and took a chance seeing me. My PHOTOS & VIDEOS ARE REAL & RECENT GUARANTEED!!! I LOVE WHAT I DO 110 %, I take pride in my EROTIC Artistry…You can feel it in my touch : )

NO F/S* NO “Extras” offered.We are VERY EXCLUSIVE Erotic BodyRub, NURU and Fetish Studio. We Use Only Top Quality Premium Products, Professional & Personable Services. We Are Exclusive Because We Care About Quality. Sia is always VERY GRATEFUL and feels blessed to have a wonderful following it's about what is most important... Having an experience that is set up for success and happiness!! We like to ALWAYS do our BEST and we can do that when we take clients who are similarly kind,respectful and loving looking for a bodyrub girl they can feel at home with... they can be personal and most of all just themselves. I cater to ELITE gentleman with a specific taste for Life’s Pleasures. Please, Be a Gentlemen, and DON’T ask or come in with expectations of such activities*

We offer MANY Different and ALL VERY FABULOUS SPA & Domination Packages on OUR Website to SATIATE even my most Multi- Dimensional and Fascinating Clientele*