917-635-9126

I was on my way to Penn Sta and was looking for fs. I went to Good Girl Spa but mms told me there was one girl working and she was busy with a customer for another 30 min.

I saw a sandwich board a block away on the walk there, so went and gave it a shot.

828 6th, b/t 28 and 29. Third floor. It was hot and humid out so walking up to the third floor was extra annoying. I was sweating like a pig when I got there.

Door to street was propped open, so no buzzing up. Knocked on door and an older ugly woman opened door. I really am not picky... I’ll pound practically anything, so I didn’t ask if she was mms or provider.

She quoted 40 for hh and led me to room with 3/4 walls and curtain. I paid her and took clothes off and when she came back she pointed for me to lie down. I said I didn’t want a massage and motioned for her to come stand in front of me. She came and made the mimed jerking off. I said no and pointed to her crotch. This charade continues until I finally said “fuck” and she said “no fuck.”

So I shrugged and said “then forget it.”

She gave me back my 40 and I left. I didn’t bother going back to Good Girl. Another time.

So now I’m on the train with a semi hard on and staring at the conductors ass.....

Yeah this place. Amy and I forget the name of the other provider. Amy has a somewhat droopy face. She must be in her 60s. The other one is younger, but not by much. Amy did DT me once. Once. The other one only HJ. Both give a good massage.

Carol was the one to see here. I haven’t seen her in 3-4 years. I think she went to another place. She was great. Great massage and extras. Good times.