917 484-0010 Armell St. Huntington Station

Gentleman,
Lurked for a while. Felt compelled to make my 1st post. Tired of the normal Asian thing. Decided to try and look at BP under massage. Saw Lux Bodyworks, European. Thought I try. Easy enough to set up. Got there, and immediately knew we were not connecting. Told her I had trouble clicking on her link from BP. She told me I was wrong. When she wasn't texting, she gave a horrible massage. I never ask for anything, and usually just let things progress. As I was extremely unnerved by how rude she was, I figured to just take my lumps and walk away. I still gave her a tip, and when I placed it on the table, she became upset that I did not hand it to her, and started berating me. I have had bad experiences before, but this takes the cake.
This chick made me go and get a handle and tell the world what a fucking loser she is.
Looks: somewhat like her picture. heavily touched up.
Attitude -100
damage: 95 for 60, plus 25 tip. I know I'm an asshole, but what am I to gain from causing a scene.

I would have asked for my money back and leave without tipping her. By doing what you did, rewarded her to continue with her behavior.

Last edited:
hey ben stern i doubt your howards sterns father hes to old to get it up .but thanks for the post... i always wonder wtf these ladies are thinking of ..why go in this line of work if you dont like what your doing .by the way her middle picture on that link i would of stayed the f**k away from her she looks pissed and bummed in that pic

Guys, I usually just go with the flow, and if it works out, I go back. If it doesn't....well lesson learn. I took a chance going under massage. I saw some lingerie, and said what the Hell. I wouldn't have been upset if nothing happened at the end. I would have chalked it up to R&D. But the fact that this broad was so freaking nasty I felt compelled to post.

You should have told her to "shut up! Sit Down!" then left without tipping. After she berated you .... you could have said, "I told you not to be stupid, you moron!"

You should have told her to "shut up! Sit Down!" then left without tipping. After she berated you .... you could have said, "I told you not to be stupid, you moron!"
Haaaah
Taking me back to the KRock days...
Fa fa flo hi
Ba ba booie
Too fucking funny
lol

Last edited:
In response to Ben Stern,
I saw this same person a few days ago and I am not sure why you tore here apart so much. There appears to be more of an agenda. One thing that for sure, she is tall, thin and ovbiously could have modeled as recent as 4 or 5 years ago. European look somewhat eastern european.

This is felt like a legit massage which is not my usual thing but that was the way this went and I got excited anyway and took care of thinks myself. She is attractive enough to make this a project. I found her to be more sexy than you. She had a belt with an attachment for a lotion squirter which made it even more official.

She is one of the better looking non-asians I have seen. We clicked, but cannot date.

Hello, Ben. And no you are not an asshole. I saw her last month and should have warned you but I do not know how to start a thread. I've been enjoying this hobby since 2000, two years after my wife passed away. I do not know how many places I've been to during this time, nor do I know how many women I've seen. But this bitch is the absolute worst by far. She's mean, rude, nasty, and a horrible masseuse. I don't know why she's in this business, as I suspect she does not care very much for men.

I likely got lucky on that visit. Not the norm for such luck. She definately did not seem like she has been doing this for long but definately a grad of a massage school unfortunately we really dont need such skills.