917-444-5030 latina & russian, Astoria queens

Just posting to ask if anyone has been here ?
rates are 100$ FS ( ad) text is 150+ tip
Walk ins are fine
30-89 38th street first floor

want to go but not sure
Lmk what y’all think

Lol.....

I am sure You will get lots of hel.p
from all us regulars

Maybe you should TOFTT and report back

" waiting patiently for Billy the hammer...."
I did already for 1 place, rotating latinas in farmingdale I made that thread.
I’m just asking if someone went here since I think it’s a bit more sus then normal

Just posting to ask if anyone has been here ?
rates are 100$ FS ( ad) text is 150+ tip
Walk ins are fine
30-89 38th street first floor

want to go but not sure
Lmk what y’all think
Place is a scam.. there's a big huge sign that says $150 upfront absolutely no refunds.. next the girl working the front desk told me that I have to pay upfront right now and I told her can I see the girl first before I give you my money especially with that fucking sign that says absolutely no refunds!!! so she says yes a few minutes later some girl comes out that was totally different than the one that she sent me a picture of....shocker but the girl that was working the front desk was actually prettier than the girl I was supposed to get so I asked her if she does massages also or she just answered the phone and she said I do massages also so I told her great can I get a massage from you then because you're prettier ... so she takes my money and put me in a room and tells me to get undressed but the problem was she forgot all about me in the room I was in there for 15 minutes so I got dressed came outside and I told her I want my money back that's bullshit... she start saying oh I'm so sorry I was just caught up in a few things I said that's not my problem give me back my money and she said no no no please I'm coming right now I said no no no I don't care you ruined the mood I don't like it so I just want my money so i can get the fuck outta here and she said I can't give you back your money because I already put it in the vault so I told her look I don't want to cause a scene here just give me back my fucking money OK I'm trying to be nice about this but I don't like these fucking games and you're really aggravating me right now and she said well I have to call my boss and and right now I can't get in touch with her and this and that I told her OK I'm giving you one last chance before I fucking explode in this place and I start breaking shit give me back my fucking money that's it so finally she gives me my money back and I left .. it's a shame because she actually was really pretty but that is such horrible service I've never been to a place where they just put you in a room and forget all about you.. oh and by the way if you're thinking that it's gonna be another 20 or $30 extra if you want a happy ending think again you better come there with minimum $250

Place is a scam.. there's a big huge sign that says $150 upfront absolutely no refunds.. next the girl working the front desk told me that I have to pay upfront right now and I told her can I see the girl first before I give you my money especially with that fucking sign that says absolutely no refunds!!! so she says yes a few minutes later some girl comes out that was totally different than the one that she sent me a picture of....shocker but the girl that was working the front desk was actually prettier than the girl I was supposed to get so I asked her if she does massages also or she just answered the phone and she said I do massages also so I told her great can I get a massage from you then because you're prettier ... so she takes my money and put me in a room and tells me to get undressed but the problem was she forgot all about me in the room I was in there for 15 minutes so I got dressed came outside and I told her I want my money back that's bullshit... she start saying oh I'm so sorry I was just caught up in a few things I said that's not my problem give me back my money and she said no no no please I'm coming right now I said no no no I don't care you ruined the mood I don't like it so I just want my money so i can get the fuck outta here and she said I can't give you back your money because I already put it in the vault so I told her look I don't want to cause a scene here just give me back my fucking money OK I'm trying to be nice about this but I don't like these fucking games and you're really aggravating me right now and she said well I have to call my boss and and right now I can't get in touch with her and this and that I told her OK I'm giving you one last chance before I fucking explode in this place and I start breaking shit give me back my fucking money that's it so finally she gives me my money back and I left .. it's a shame because she actually was really pretty but that is such horrible service I've never been to a place where they just put you in a room and forget all about you.. oh and by the way if you're thinking that it's gonna be another 20 or $30 extra if you want a happy ending think again you better come there with minimum $250
BravoSir !!!! Glad you didn’t have to follow through on your promises.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don't know if I'd start threatening to break shit. Just because you don't see the security doesn't mean they don't have any.

If I get ripped off at a place that this I just take the loss, report it here and don't come back. Most of these places don't leave themselves unprotected.

this place is owned by the same owners at cloud 9 spa on Queens Blvd. I went there and she took $100 from me upfront and put in the vault. I go in the room and in comes a fat ass chick. I go outside and tell her this isn't the chick you sent a picture of and ask for my money back. she told me the same shit about putting in a vault and having to call her boss. waited 20 minutes got my $100 back and left

actually with further investigation this place is actually owned by the same butt cupping people.

same price, same person over the phone, same pictures that were given when asked girls for today.

place is a big scam for sure. Don’t go

butt cupping people?
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/516-400-5550-240-19-jamaica-ave-bellerose.59441

this place is owned by the same owners at cloud 9 spa on Queens Blvd.
actually with further investigation this place is actually owned by the same butt cupping people.

place is a big scam for sure. Don’t go
i feel these are money laundering fronts. that's why on paper they price house fee at $150, and don't need to care about building a client base.