898 Rt 109 Lindenhurst

I thought that there was already a thread for this place but I could not locate it. So I tried to go to the West Babylon place at 109. I get there, and there is a red truck with someone in it, right outside the door so I was not comfortable going to the door. I waited like 20 minutes and that truck was still there with someone inside of it. So, I try this place to see how it is as It is my first time at either of these places.
I call up and say that I am 1 minute away. I ring the bell and a girl about 5' answers. I did not get her name. I said that I want a 1/2 hr, and give her 40. She leaves and I take off everything. She comes in and say ly down. I said, you take everything off also and went to give her a hug. She kind of pushed me away and said ly down. I said, well wait, you take everything off also. She then said take off, 100. I said no. She said lay down. I pointed to my mouth and said 40 or I used my hand and said 20. She said no to the mouth, not here. She said 100 take off. She kept telling my to ly down. I thought about everything that I have read from Genuis. So, I am naked and said, I would like my money back. Now she speaks and does not understand English. I tell her several times, I want my money back and I go.
She said ly down and try me. This was going nowhere so I laid down and she started to rub me. I started to just try to touch her all over. I touched her legs otc and went inside the shirt and got a handfull of tits. I opened the bra up and touched her tits and then I flipped myself because I wanted to see if I was getting anything and I wanted out. So, she placed oil on my johnson and gave me a handjob til I poped. I got up cleaned myself up, gave her a 20 withoput sayiong a word. She smiled and said I see you again? I said, no yuou won't. I think she understood that English. I will not be back. Hey, I am glad I tried it, got a nut off for 60 but it sucked and I will never go back.

I wrote about 863. Phone #'s are different also. This place is 898 Rt 109. Looks like they are about a block apart.
As I was at the W. Babylon one and did not go in due to the car out front, I put the Lindenhurst address in the Nav and it was one minute away. It was acually like across the street. So, I took a chance.

898 Route 109 (unit 3B), Lindenhurst 516-300-3087

http://longisland.craigslist.org/ads/1233214416.html
(__________ Best Body Massage and More! from Asian Girl __________) (3B Rte 109 Lindenhurst 516-300-3087)
Date: 2009-06-22, 12:21PM EDT
Best Body Massage and More!
Given by the most beautiful and sexy Asian girls,
Private, Comfortable and Cozy place.
Please Call 516-300-3087

Had an appointment, was five minutes early, knocked no answer. Read newspaper in car for five minutes, knock again, no answer. Phone, no answer. Think.

Phone again, answer, girl says "Sorry, two minutes". Two minutes later, knock on door. While standing at door, phone again and get told, "Oh, okay." Door opens, led to an inner room with real door. Told "ten minutes".

I say, What?!? If someone is not here in ONE minute, I'm leaving and never returning. She says, "one minute." I wait a minute, then open the door. No signs of life. I wait four more minutes, and let myself out. Weird.

Phone again, answer, girl says "Sorry, two minutes". Two minutes later, knock on door. While standing at door, phone again and get told, "Oh, okay." Door opens, led to an inner room with real door. Told "ten minutes".

I say, What?!? If someone is not here in ONE minute, I'm leaving and never returning. She says, "one minute." I wait a minute, then open the door. No signs of life. I wait four more minutes, and let myself out. Weird.

you're on quite a roll!

LOL

So, you went in trying to get your rocks off. You paid 60 for a HE and couldn't any more visual/tactile satisfaction but the possibilities are there. You got the HE and you are still complaining? I wonder how this would look if it was the provider doing the review?

Have been here twice about 2 months ago. Each time had a different girl called made appt and was let right in with no waiting, both times massage ok girls maybe 30ish got shirts off with no resistence otc down below not rushed but dont think anything else on the menu. 60 for the hour and 40 tip overall ok its local for me so in a pinch it will do