88-04 ln pkwy

88-04

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

went a few days ago based on my memory of extras being available. i must be getting old, and my memory rickity, because no extras were available. not only were there no extras, my provider, angie, wouldnt even let me touch her OTC. the hj was very good and senous, but wft. also, i have noticed a contuing trend of providers wearing maxi pads tp aviod our touching them.
40=1/2
20=tip

of course. but not this one!!!!
After have sex with my UTR for half hour, the next monger thinks the just like you. This not meant to be a boast, but make a point.

If she is doing a HE, there is almost ALWAYS a way to have FS with her. It is just a matter of finding the right combination. Most of the time, it is either about money, flirting, seducing, comfort level or level of attraction.

They like to supplement the HE money and most having been doing it for years. If you are just going reach out and start touching her, that may not be the way. There are guys that have posted her that tell you very few are denied access.

Now the real question is, is it worth the effert to get in to her pants?

Lately there has been so many legit places opening up, even those women are starting to offer extras. They cannot live on $10/hr tips.

Last edited:
There are three kinds of HE AMPS:

1) Where the girl perceives that giving anything more than HE makes her a whore and will not do FS with any client. But she might take a customer off premise as a so called boyfriend. These seem to be a vanishing species. Much more common years ago. Way too much competition. If women is over 45, this is very unlikely.

2) Women that want a certain degree of comfort but is basically chasing the dollar. It doesn't take much to get her menu.

3) There are women that will offer extras (BBJ or FS) to the select 15% of her customers for a whole myriad of reasons. This women are as plentiful as number 2. They dont want to be fucking all day but resigned themselves to inevitable. Then they invent reasons why certain guys are ok to screw in their heads.

Thus the comment, for every lock there is a key.

After have sex with my UTR for half hour, the next monger thinks the just like you. This not meant to be a boast, but make a point.

If she is doing a HE, there is almost ALWAYS a way to have FS with her. It is just a matter of finding the right combination. Most of the time, it is either about money, flirting, seducing, comfort level or level of attraction.

They like to supplement the HE money and most having been doing it for years. If you are just going reach out and start touching her, that may not be the way. There are guys that have posted her that tell you very few are denied access.

Now the real question is, is it worth the effert to get in to her pants?

Lately there has been so many legit places opening up, even those women are starting to offer extras. They cannot live on $10/hr tips.
extras being available is one issue. not OTC allowed is another.

was in the neighborhood on monday and needed some "attention" and thought i would give it one more try. this time i had Candy a basic and plain k girl. nothing special in looks. ask how i liked my message, i replyed soft. it were any softer i never would have felt her. after 2 minutes, no really 2 minutes she asked if i wanted a pillow - euphemism for turn over enough of this bs. she lowers the light and i am thinking bbbj here we come. not so fast elephant breath. she refused any attempts to touch her - not even otc. in fact, to avoid all contact she sat between my legs. i will admit the tug was very very nice. did not rush and was very gentle. interestingly, out of no where i popped; just crept up on me.
some of these girls are mildly amussing. while i am still soft she coos - how how big and strong. even when i am hard - its average.
pass is good for tugs. both times i have visited, the message was non-existant, which is good because i do not want one. also, the tugs have been very sensual.
40=1/2
20=tip.