869 ocr westbury 516-279-6008

Great post! tomorrow I'm trying the AMP on motor pkwy.
Which one? Charming Spa or Royal Spa (901-A)

Modern posted on this thread that the amp on motor Pkwy is on his shit list and seems like AlwaysHavingFun had a bad experience too so why even give the place a shot? Please let us know how it goes though because I have been tempted to go but the mixed reviews keep me away
There's 2 on Motor Parkway. Charming Spa (TS w/FS available) and then there's Royal Spa @ 901-A (AMP w/ HE only). I've never tried 901-A but have heard good things about it for a massage with a good HE. Charming Spa is terrible, or at least it's terrible tuesday and wednesday nights. The old bitch there is a complete cunt so if you're gonna give ti a shot avoid her at all cost. The other chick I had was chubby, spoke fluent English and gave a good HJ and allowed UTC up top and below. Both times I was shorted on time by A LOT (half was shorted by 15, hr was shorted by 20). The chubby younger chick would probably be fun for FS because she was grinding my hand while I was rubbing her clit and was nice and moist and moaning under her breath. I'm just not into the FS AMP sceme because usually the massages suck and except for my 2 ATFs I just don't have sexual feelings for most AMP workers I see. Although Bebe @ 347 Smithtown Blvd probably could get me to empty my wallet for her; wow is she cute.

Charming spa. Was liking the idea of some fs, bbbj maybe. I work near Hauppauge so looking for close. I saved a post for one on Smithtown Blvd in Nesconset, I do not believe it's FS.

Charming spa. Was liking the idea of some fs, bbbj maybe. I work near Hauppauge so looking for close. I saved a post for one on Smithtown Blvd in Nesconset, I do not believe it's FS.
347 smithtown blvd is not FS; wish it was :(

If you are looking for FS then do charming; I do not know if BBBJ is on the menu though.

Well that sucks. This was my go to late night/I hate myself place.

Seriously contemplating giving up the AMP scene, they are all closing or getting busted.
Its not even just that, its a severe lack of/decline in quality. Your AVERAGE amp girl on long island is a 5 or 6. Who really gets excited to pay for that? These girls are 85% of the time really unattractive and think they can charge through the roof for services. For a hobby that was pretty fun for a while i find myself more and more having less fun and regretting it more and more each time because im just not paying for quality. I think maybe i need to learn how to walk out more.

Its not even just that, its a severe lack of/decline in quality. Your AVERAGE amp girl on long island is a 5 or 6. Who really gets excited to pay for that? These girls are 85% of the time really unattractive and think they can charge through the roof for services. For a hobby that was pretty fun for a while i find myself more and more having less fun and regretting it more and more each time because im just not paying for quality. I think maybe i need to learn how to walk out more.
I meant the "good ones". My go to spot closed up shop because all the LE activity in Nassau scared them away; my ATF left nassau this past week for the same reason and she's not sure if she'll return to MP's in Queens or do something legit. As bad as OCR was as far as eye candy, those ugly bitches gave great massages for AMP workers, HE wasnt the best but at 10pm I could get a good massage and a handy pretty close to my place for 60/30.

I went here a few times in the past and played a trick I came up with that works majority of the time, I keep a 20 and a 10 in my pocket and say "I'm sorry I don't have enough money" and when they ask how much I have I shown them the 30 and most of the time I end up getting a massage and a he for 30 bucks! It worked like magic over at the place in Hicksville behind the metro pcs store before they got shut dow! And no I don't feel bad doing it