829 ocr

i dod not see a review on this location, if it is here, then my aplogies on starting a new thread.
knowing i was going to westbury, last week, did some research and found this location. located about 2 blocks west of the wantagh parkway, there is a hugh sign, plus a neon sign advertising foot and back massage. the entrance is located in the back. just open the door and walk right up. once up the stairs, the lobby is very nice looking, plus it smells nice. upon arriving at the top landing, i was greeted by a very well dressed asian woman. not in the least bit attractive. the rooms have walls, about 6 feet up with 2 feet of open space.
there are no doors just curtains.
after giving my donation. i was asked if i wanted a male or female massuses. at this point i realized the only happy ending would take place at the local mcdonalds. i chose a female, anyway, afterall, one never knows. i really dont like massages, but for those of you that do, this might be a great place. this asain women had hands like a russian field working - hard and big. there was a towel covering me most of the time. when it was finally removed, i thought maybe a little tickle and tug, but never even came close. worked the insdie of my thighs, but never came within 100 miles of touching. about 20 minutes into the massage, i felt another set of hands on my legs, a much gentler and delicate touch. of course i told her this was my second visit, and of course i did not know/remember anyones name.; no matter. asked how i would like the rest of my massage, i told her soft. a few seconds of a gentle rub the aboubt 10 minutes of continuous ass play.
fingers in, fingers rimming...you get the idea. never was i rushed or asked to turn over. eventually i did turn because of my time factor. was able to release her tits for touching and pulled her pants down for kitty play-outside only. now, she wore heavy make-up and was dressed nicely, but was no beauty. when i lifted her top and pulled down her pants a hugh roll of fat popped out. by that time it didnt make a difference - i was ready to pop.
the clean-up was with tremendously hot towels. i believe not much more is available.
i dont know if i would return for many reasons. the most important, nassau police seem to be more in tuned with these establishenments that nypd. also, though ass play is nice, i sure hope she washed her hands before she did me.
damage 40 - 1/2 + 30 tip

Wtf?

Been here too. Same exact routine down to the, "you want boy"? WTF, anyways i had 6 hands touch my body within one hour with the same finish as above. "No boy, not my thing". There are much better choices than this place.

i wonder...if you took the boy, is the ass play is done by a guy. whoooops; just retasted my lunch
I read this board once in a while and with all the busts, ugly women and non performers, I always wonder WHY?

The next morning, I always come to the same conclusion... and I thank my lucky stars for the guys who pay for pleasure.

I think this place moved to 869 OCR. Went there two days ago and had the same exact experience. TOFTT in a major way. When I get "posting privileges" I will do a better review. Needless to say, the "Closer" wasnt much of a Closer unless you like a made up 50+ year old. The place was nice and clean which was a plus and the "reg" massage was a bit better than average. 60-4- damage, left happy I guess..

Wont go back. Only went because my normal place has been replacing their girls and many have not been as happy.
The CL ad is here:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ads/1692572556.html