7th Heaven, Conshahocken PA

I was in the area for work last week and ran a quick internet search and found this place. The ladies are real friendly here. And lots of them. Every crayon in the box was present so there s definitlely something for everyone. It's he kind of place with one stage behind a circular bar. Two girls dancing at all times. Not a bad crowd, and suprisingly a bunch of female patrons. I barely had the first sip of my beer at the bar and there was a girl with her tongue in my ear and hand in my lap. I chatted it up with her and she kept pressing for lap dances. I inquired about the pricing structure and took the half our plus four drinks value package. It was awesome. No clock watching, bouncer wasn't there at all, seriously making out with some dfk. Let me suck on the tetas and play with the kitty. She would dance a song or two then lay all over me and make out. Dance some more. At first I was afraid she was going to short me but when it went past the half I knew it was all good. Bouncer eventually comes over around forty minutes in and gently reminds us to wrap things up. After I meet her back at the bar and chat up an off site encounter. She seems like she is into it. Wants a one dance. Fully nude. I'm like f it - why not. After fingering and a few perfectly timEd licks she extends he dance to a second song and makes out with me some more. After the dance the place is closing and she gives me her number and tells me to call her in like 15 minutes. I'm thinking it's a fake and she's trying to ditch me. I drive back to the hotel and ring the phone and it goes to voicemail. I'm thinking she definitely ditched me. About two minutes after she calls back! Tells me she was tipping out, etc. tells me she had to go home first to shower. I'm thinking here comes the bailout again. I tell her she can shower here. She says she needs her stuff. I tell her to call me when she gets there and I'll meet her in the lobby. I don't expect to hear from her again.

I am cat napping and I hear my phone ring and she like where are you. I practically run down to scoop her up. She's sitting there in her yoga pants with her hoodie sweatshirt looking hotter than when she was naked! So hot! She's about 5'4" maybe 130, plump little butt and maybe a+/b- boobs. Long straigh hair and nice Spanish accent. We get in he room and she jumps in the shower and comes out dressed in yoga pants and some sort of tank top layered over bra and something else. I'm thinking did she come over to hang out or is this really going t happen? We get in bed, super long make out session and she's really putting off getting naked. She made me work like his for about an hour. So fucking hot. Like being a teenager and dry humping the girl from 7th period math on your basement couch kind of hot. The longer this goes on the less resistant she is and I am able to make some headway. Eventually her panties are down by her knees and in am in full two in the pink one trying to squeeze in the stink mode. She was short, tight and totally lubed ready to go. I put on my party hat and sink in. Total Heaven. Mish, her on top, doggy (what an ass!!!) some sideways stuff before going around the world again. She's hot, so tight there is sno way she faking it but at some point you can tell it's time t wrap things up. I get behind one lAst time and it's so tight I think I'm in her butt. I have to reach around just to make sure but it wasn't. It didn't matter she was so hot anyway and twisted around making out with me so I kept pounding away and let go.

One of the most awesme experiences ever. I always tell my friends what dicks they are when they get the girls numbers. I'm always telling them it's bs and the girls are just trying to get them back to the bar to get more $$$!out of them. I chalk this up to just dumb luck and that everyone needs to get laid once in a while. I'm not this kind of lucky, or at least I wasn't before last week.