LMP - Hicksville - 516-581-1498/ Floral Park - 516-289-6078 - Same girls

Yes new # is 516-289-6078. Went to visit this place today after i left Crystal cafe, was glad i did.. Set up apt thru phone. Got there , rand door bell. Cute older female comes down to open the door. Brings me up to room, asks me for 80$ then asks me how long, i say i just want something quick, she saids ok 60$. I ask her Whos working she said her and another girl and if i want to see her, i say yes, she calls the other girl out. She's probably around the same age range i would say mid 40s but the first one had a way nicer body and had some dsl's.. So she steps out the room for a couple min and comes back and tells me to take my clothes off,i listened and she starts taking hers off also. And for a female her age she has a banging body. Sexy ass, d tits no stomach. So i lay down on the table and she gets on top of me and starts grinding on me with her tits in my face so i start sucking them. Then she starts blowing me for a min as im playing with her pussy she throws on a cover and proceeds to give me head which was pretty decent for a cbj, so i turn her in position for daty at 69 , pussy was nice n fresh. We change positions and she tells me to Get on top for missionary. Im fucking her for about 10 min then i blow in the bag before i can turn her doggy. Sux cause i wanted to see that ass while i hit it. Quick clean up with alcohol, small chit chat, i put the donation on the tAble which was 120$ .. What i found surprising is that she never asked for it nor did she say how much it was going to be nor did she touch it or count it. I was like dam i should if only left 100$ lol. But it was ok she deserved it. Walks me to the door and asks me to lock up after. All in all it was a decent visit i would repeat. Her name was tanya i believe. She was Brazilian but spoke very good English. Face was 7 for her age. Body was a 7.5. Service and attitude was a 9.