LMP - Hicksville - 516-581-1498/ Floral Park - 516-289-6078 - Same girls

Im in my late thirties. so Im definitely not too young looking. But I told them it was my first time (maybe that was a mistake)
Im just going to fill in some details that were missing in the last post. and hopefully the next review will be more in line.
Her name was Mia (is it possible that they change names?). I paid 80. I assumed that was for an hour, but I was done in hh, so I never assumed if I was shorted or otherwise. If only I had asked:(
She was definitely older than me, but not by much if I had to guess. thick everywhere and covered, so all I can say is she was big. The place was clean (I have nothing to compare it to).
Sorry gents. After reading more on this thread, these feel like rookie mistakes. Maybe my first-timing was pretty evident, Im sure it was.
Im positive it will only get better from here on out. My next review can't come soon enough. lol. Thank for all your tips. Cheers
After I went to an AMP that I know all my friends have went to and have gotten serviced, and I didn’t I vowed to never allow that to happen again. It’s rough at first because you don’t want to be “that asshole” and do or say something stupid. But even legit massagers get propositioned. It behooves them to politely turn you down and not make you feel uncomfortable. The places that are known for it, there should be no hesitation. Two of my reviews on here ended with the chick saying “ok time up” with no flip. I then initiated and wasn’t ever turned down.
Bottom line if it’s a notorious place, you’re good. Even if it isn’t, you’re still good. Never heard of anyone getting kicked out for asking for extras.

If you don't mind traveling to the Doll House you anget the same type at a fraction of the price
The doll house! That has to be the oldest adult store on LI. I remember 25 years ago my sister thought it was an actual doll house and my parents had to bs their way around not bringing her there. That said.. please do tell. I’d love to go there if for nothing else but nostalgia

The doll house! That has to be the oldest adult store on LI. I remember 25 years ago my sister thought it was an actual doll house and my parents had to bs their way around not bringing her there. That said.. please do tell. I’d love to go there if for nothing else but nostalgia
Your thinking of the topless place. I'm talking about the Doll House in Queens.

The Doll House off of Sunrise Hwy on LI was a strip club long gone.
The Doll House Nehoma is referring is a Latina fast house in Queens just west of Citifield.

Yes they close at 7. Even one time I called them around and very close to 6:30 and there seemed to be some hesitation, but they okayed me coming in that time. So they really like to get people out before 7pm it seems.

79 is still a LMP. Mostly older Brazilians in the 40 ish plus range. Called them recently, but haven't been able to free myself to get there.....or any other place, actually. They are usually fairly accommodating if they're comfortable with you.
Rider Dianna is back these days thought she retired?