LMP - Hicksville - 516-581-1498/ Floral Park - 516-289-6078 - Same girls

yeah i told her all i had was $150 which is why she later asked to zelle/venmo her. She clearly counted it before we started and should have at least told me then that it was $200. Only did $150 because i did it 2x and that seems to be the average on this thread from what ive been reading at least when i first decided to go there.

It is what it is at this point. Some may have had great experiences with her while others not so great. Just wanted to share my experience so that others planning to meet with her have a sense of what they'll be heading into.
I totally see what your thought process was based off of your prior visits there. Like you said, now others can definitely be more prepared on what to expect. Since she did count it prior to starting, she must of assumed you only wanted whatever $150 was going to get you which in her mind was cbj and in your mind was fs.

In my experiences the older more milfy/mature latinas seem to have a slightly lower or more lenient pricing where as the younger more americanized latinas (like Summer) will keep a higher and firmer pricing. We have all had our fair share of going in blind and rolling with the punches and left disappointed. So now anytime I see a new girl I just lay it out from the jump to avoid that awkward messy negotiating....the worst is going into the 160hh body rub girls with the hopes of fs and find out that the $160 was just hand release no touching and the upcharges are next level high. I hate that lol.

But thanks for your contribution sir. You are saving many from going thru what you had to.

Stay safe ya'll!

first review ever sorry if i fuck it up. saw Debbie yesterday. quoted 80 hhr and 200 tip.

hispanic girl with long dark hair seemed late 20s early 30s had huge tits (felt natural) and a decent ass to match.

the location felt exposed didnt like standing there with all those cars outside. she led me up some stairs to a dimly lit room with not much more than a bed and started with a somewhat lacking massage with oil and after 5 minutes had me flip over and got to work with bbbj definitely one of the better ones I've had and after 5 or so minutes put the cover on and rode reverse cg and switched it up to doggy. blew in bag after 10 minutes and she offered to continue massage afterwards but was in a hurry so ended up leaving.

body- 10
attitude- 9 ( wish she'd talk more)
service - 10
overall the price was definitely worth it

@Bigcheese - have you seen her? she used to be a great time at this spot but every time I ask they tell me she doesn't work anymore
I saw her in passing one day. She was gorgeous. I never had the pleasure of having a session with her though. They lost a couple of good ones. Krystal and Susie are two others I miss. When I ask if they are working again soon they just say "No".

Mannn, I wish I knew where Krystal went. We had great chemistry!

Saw Arianna last Friday morning. Usually they have a certain rotation but I have not seen her so I was in. Arianna is a hot brunette with nice tits and a fat booty. get there around 9am and she opened the door and I was pleasantly surprised. Takes me up the stairs and asks me for the house fee and asks me to undress. Comes back and I layout 180 for bbj and FS. started off with a bbj, pretty good not a lot of DT though. jumps on top for cg which was good and then switched to doggy was even better. blow in bag, standard clean up and out the door.

Lot of traffic at this place, they had a guy wait downstairs while I was upstairs and as I was walking out another guy was entering but IMO not a lot of spots offer better talent/price in Nassau county

Call place to see Dora and
Damn it… she has moved on.
saw two other girls in the last month:
I pay 80 house
Tip: 200
Just leave the money I never got a complaint

summer- drop dead gorgeous great personality early 30s she’s pretty tall my my jaw literally dropped when I saw her. However mechanical
No GFE won’t do BBBJ

ALANA: little older but still gorgeous late 30s great body and great Dora fill in

hate the location on main road better off going after 5 if you can. But always pleasant and great talent

Couple things about this place, as @bruce007 said the location is the only issue. Its not even that's right off a main road but its across the street from the temple and I've been there as early as 8:45 on a Thursday morning and there's always cars going in and out. I try to park down the street. Agree with @bruce007 you're better going off after it gets dark if possible. Place is always clean and has pretty good talent.

I saw Alana yesterday. Alana is a cute brunette with a great body. Get there and Alana opens up and I'm pleasantly surprised what I see standing behind the door. takes me upstairs and I hand over the house fee and I undress. she comes back and I lay out $160 for a bbj and Alana was great blowing me as I was playing with her tits, No CIM but she was down to earth about letting me blow on her tits.

I know they've got another location in Baldwin but the Hicksville location has better talent IMO