LMP - Hicksville - 516-581-1498/ Floral Park - 516-289-6078 - Same girls

okay thanks Genius.. yeah im trying to change it up so looking for LMP'S been to a few so if anyone has any info of recent visits that would be great

79 is still a LMP. Mostly older Brazilians in the 40 ish plus range. Called them recently, but haven't been able to free myself to get there.....or any other place, actually. They are usually fairly accommodating if they're comfortable with you.

Yes rider IV bee there many times too see Rachel she only works on Mondays but she's hot older thick Spanish girl .... but hoping to find another place near by to try if you have any info

Yes rider IV bee there many times too see Rachel she only works on Mondays but she's hot older thick Spanish girl .... but hoping to find another place near by to try if you have any info
Ranger, Diana is a doll. I'd say she's early 40's, nice hourglass shape and beautiful large boobs with nice nips......definitely D's, for sure. My understanding is that she works Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

I've also seen Barbie once. Also 40-ish. Nice figure, B to C's, accommodating, good personality.

Anyone have info on other ladies there?

My hobbying has been quite diminished in recent months due to a new significant other........

Maybe the admin should move these posts to a new thread.

Rider

yes i have seen barbie and diana and rachel and theres a new girl i seen last thrusday blonde tight body 40's nice size bolt ons for got the name but know she only works thrusdays

yes i have seen barbie and diana and rachel and theres a new girl i seen last thrusday blonde tight body 40's nice size bolt ons for got the name but know she only works thrusdays
I've only donated 100 in the past for FS on top of the house fee. When the economy was good, they'd want 150. To whom have you been giving 140?

Rider

#79 hicksville LMP

Figured I'd start the thread.

Went a few weeks Go after seeing ad in br section of BP. No pics but listed brazilion/latin chics. Gave a call and had to set an appt to go. Just told her I'd be right over. Location is on main drag, wouldn't notice doorbell if not looking for it. It's near a lot of other amps but was looking for something different. 2 door set up with buzzer must be cameras a's well. Older chica met me downstairs and took me up. Place looks like someone lives there during normal hours.
30-40+ blond chic with a steady fan, banging tits with hard nips poking through a trashy tight top. 60/40 for house, no worries. Skin tight jeans on and nice sized Latin ass. Got neked on massage table, Started the shittiest backrub ever. No pretense, baby you a cop? I turned and grabbed her fit and asked if she was (if she were I would added charges I guess) but she smiled pulled out her tits and asked if I liked them. Firm looking b's mostly plastic but nice to look at. Started grabbing Jr and asked if I wanted a un, said no needed her mouth today. How much you bring an followed up with 80. Said sorry but had 60. Said ok, I played with the titties while she got me stiff, showed me her puss and I said next time I was going to have everything (to that she replied 140 - I laughed unexpectedly)
Got the cover and I put her on her knees and she took me like a champ, I watched her mouthfuck me in the mirror but she tried to use too much hand. Pulled her hands away and put them on my cheeks, pulled her hair back and held her head tightly so I could drive it home, she wouldn't make eye contact which I like but was doing a's she was told. Great suction and when she came up for a breather spit on Jr to keep him wet. Continued the fun and I held her fast a's I dumped in her mouth.
Little bit of cleanup, small talk and tit play before I left. Everything should bs on the menu, didn't ask BB but will next time.
Oh, she did take a password down for me- I gave her some number that I'll never remember again.
Overall 6 in face, little too much fla sun tan, 8 on the body greatlooking everywhere. Did haves big mole on the face. Mole!! Want to see who else works there a's the amp scene is tiring (although 21d sounds too good to be true). I'm going riding next time and see what else might be available.

just googled the number given in ad, not very good reviews.
called them to schedule, some dude answered, said 828 south oyster bay,hicksville, 4 girls there.
I didn't have good feeling abt it, so skipped.