785 Spa (formerly Smile Spa) Passaic NJ 973-928-6003

First post, hope I get this right....After a brief hiatus, I needed the thrill of mongering once again.

Visited 785 Spa last week after learning the previous location (Smile) has relocated and rebranded. It’s located on the 2nd floor on a fairly busy street, but not much foot traffic. Parking is available in the lot across from establishment.

Was paired with Eeba(hard to tell with accent). Chinese, about 5’3 very cute in her late 20’s early 30’s if I had to guess. She was in a cute pink dress showing off her lovely b’s, and spotted a tattoo on her back. Opted for a table shower but had to wait a few minutes. The TS was lackluster, which led me to believe the massage would be about the same. 2 out of 5 on a rating for massage. Because of this, I decided to just go for the standard option versus being dissapointed by a mechanical performance. Nonetheless left somewhat happy.

HF 60 (1hour) tips Vary, but paid 60.

On my way out, ran into a fellow monger waiting to be seen. They really need to keep traffic control in check and avoid these situations. Happened twice during my visit! May return and see the other talent.