782 Hempstead Turnpike franklin sq

En Rui Bodywork
Franklin sq ( long Island)
Typical AMP. 2 woman.
Both about 30ish
Both thin but not great looking.
The rooms were private, which i liked
massage was ave( well not great)
on the flip she took out a water spray bottle filled with oil( that was new for me)
HJ was ok.
gave her $20 and left.I would not go back.
oh what do most of you give as tip for HJ?

I usually tip 20 (for 1 hour), but I have tipped more depending how much I enjoyed the session. That said, she's gotta do alot to get more than 20.

Just checked out this 'venue'

Just got back from 782 and giving my review. Walked in without an appointment. Woman in mid 30s awnsered the door, I would say she was about a 5-6 for her age. There was another, late 20s with a little bit of a gut 6-7 Walked me to my room and just looked at me. I'm said "hi???" Her reply 60!! Huh?? I asked how much for a half hour, 40 as usual. I stripped down. She gave me an ok massage. I got some OTC roaming, and UTS, working with a b cup uptop. Little ball play rolled over, hj with oil, cleaned up with hot towel. Half hour on the dot. Looks kinda dirty, won't go again

Last edited:
went there

i know its closed now, but when there and got a crap massage, after the flip she played with the balls, and was about to go for the BJ and i had to stop her... placed looked way too dirty. Finished with HE and busted out of there. She complained about $10 tip... doesnt matter now