#740 Sunlight Spa - New Amp - 740 E Jericho Turnpike, Huntington Station - 929-264-1801

Was in the area and really needed a thorough massage and I remembered this place used to do a good job and normally had cute talent. So I figured I'd go in. Parking lot empty. I go in and ring bell and it's answered by Annie .so so looking thin girl I'm guessing late 30s early 40s. Not thrilled so I say I'll take the half which I almost never do. Go in..give 40. Get comfortable. Massage starts and she is doing a really good job so I ask to make in an hour. Of course everything stops while she makes me get the 20 out of my pants...whatever. I'm getting a good massage...into hot stones then ST. She motioned do I want her to drop her clothes...sure I do..she asks if ill take care of her I say yes. So she lays on top of me naked and proceeds with the nice slow HE. All good..clean up..get dressed and I leave her 70 for a tip...she's not happy wants 100..and I say seriously??? No bj...no fuck..you want 100??? So with her pouting and complaining I against my better judgment give her a another 20. After I left I was like why the hell did I do that. I could have went to Commack rd and gotten everything for another 10. What the hell are these girls thinking that a 70 tip is bad for a HE ? Am I nuts? Never ever going back there.

Was in the area and really needed a thorough massage and I remembered this place used to do a good job and normally had cute talent. So I figured I'd go in. Parking lot empty. I go in and ring bell and it's answered by Annie .so so looking thin girl I'm guessing late 30s early 40s. Not thrilled so I say I'll take the half which I almost never do. Go in..give 40. Get comfortable. Massage starts and she is doing a really good job so I ask to make in an hour. Of course everything stops while she makes me get the 20 out of my pants...whatever. I'm getting a good massage...into hot stones then ST. She motioned do I want her to drop her clothes...sure I do..she asks if ill take care of her I say yes. So she lays on top of me naked and proceeds with the nice slow HE. All good..clean up..get dressed and I leave her 70 for a tip...she's not happy wants 100..and I say seriously??? No bj...no fuck..you want 100??? So with her pouting and complaining I against my better judgment give her a another 20. After I left I was like why the hell did I do that. I could have went to Commack rd and gotten everything for another 10. What the hell are these girls thinking that a 70 tip is bad for a HE ? Am I nuts? Never ever going back there.
I would have said that I usually give 40 dollars for tip so you are getting another 30 dollars on top of it. Also, it is impolite to ask for more money, therefore, I will not return.

I visited here yesterday after receiving a text earlier in the week from Amy who used to work at spa in Brightwaters.
Mind you I only went there once after the glowing reviews of her. I guess she had my number from texts.
Solid massage with hot stones and hot towel.
No tease or buildup. Seats behind you as your still on your stomach and plays with your ass and balls.
Flip with prostate massage and a nice foot massage after cleanup.
60 for the hour, 60 tip.

I visited here yesterday after receiving a text earlier in the week from Amy who used to work at spa in Brightwaters.
Mind you I only went there once after the glowing reviews of her. I guess she had my number from texts.
Solid massage with hot stones and hot towel.
No tease or buildup. Seats behind you as your still on your stomach and plays with your ass and balls.
Flip with prostate massage and a nice foot massage after cleanup.
60 for the hour, 60 tip.
Hey 6for6, the place you reviewed is actually at 1740 E Jericho TPK in Huntington.
New spa called Namaste Queens Spa.
Good review, I saw Angela. Nice place.

First time visit to this amp last Thursday. Text prior if it was okay to come now. When I arrived first door was unlocked, second door locked. Rang bell, was greeted by Annie. Good body, okay face, blah personality. I keep encountering these unenthusiastic/ unfriendly amp providers. Sorry you hate your job. Brought me to room, curtain door and 3/4 walls. I give her 60 for the hour. Asks if it’s my first time, I tell her it is.
I undress, lay down and wait about 10 min for her to come back in. Starts with oil, medium massage. Pretty decent massage. After about 40 minutes goes for the boys and crack. She does this crazy thing with her fingers on my taint. Feels amazing! I’m not at full attention because she’s not very friendly. I keep getting the sleepy cranky girls. She has me turn over and asks what I want. I tell her everything. She said she doesn’t do that. Any extras start at $60 and goes up. Little head took the wheel. We agree on $100 for fully nude body to body and hj. She has a great body, plump butt and decent tits. Gets on top, basically sex without any penetration. Lots of fake moaning and “oh baby so strong” typical bs. Uses her hand to mimic her vag but I can clearly see her hand wrapped around my dick. She also slaps her belly with my cock which was funny. Goes to rcg where she finishes me off with a hj. Said I took too long, that her arms are tired. Sprays be with alcohol, cleans me up. Out the door I go never to return.
If she provided fs I would 100% return. For those that can’t get off from a handy you will leave here with a case of blue balls from all the implied sex. $160 total damage

Sadly, this place is under new ownership and name: Hermosa Foot Spa - also now legit.

A few weeks ago I noticed a hand written sign on the door saying closed for 1 week but that turned to 3 and now this.

Took my chance, walked in and immediately noticed the former vestibule gone and replaced with wind chimes instead, along with a an olive coat of paint on the walls.

Middle aged thin asian rushes out from the curtained off area to the rub rooms and says they’re very busy now and to call later and hands me the business card.

I texted the number a few hours later and was given the OK to come now. Upon my return, I’m greeted by the same lady, later overhear she goes by “May”. I tell her I texted, she says wait 15 minutes and puts me in the first room (still 3/4 walls and curtains). Layout changed, only 1 table in the middle. Never asked for payment, leave 100 on the little table in the room.

As Im getting undressed overhear conversation in next room over, hoping to confirm my suspicions, before I commit but sadly it was just small talk. In the 15 minutes I waited there was no less than 5 times someone opens the door, wind chimes jingle and out comes May from the other room saying they’re very busy and to come back later.

Up until this point, I’m assuming it’s just May, but in the distance I hear the the distinct sound of heavy handed cupping signifying the end of someone else’s massage. Perhaps this will be my lucky masseuse…

Finally what seemed like an hour laying, laying buck naked down on the table, I heard from the other side of the curtain “Ready?” Yes indeed, in walks the masseuse who immediately scoffs and pats my buttock and quickly covers me in a towel - my suspicion confirmed.

I glance and see she’s and older asian older and thicker than May, wearing a mask, guessing late 40s-50s. Didn’t bother looking at other details, at this point I don’t care. Tell her I want a half hour and let her do her thing. At this point I gather they’re talking about me to each other through the walls in what sounds like Chinese, maybe mandarin.

It was a decent deep tissue massage. Got some knots and kinks out, light oil use, elbow along the spine, quick head massage, down to the legs the shins bending them in all sort of directions also, making sure towel is always covering the goods. Steps out for a minute and returns with a hot towel. Decent job wiping away the oil from back and legs, thorough pat down to dry and end with heavy handed cupping and a thank you all done, and rushes out.

See the 100 is still on the table, get dressed and walk out and see both her and May in front. Pay May, small talk with the masseuse, saying next time I should come for 1 hour. Tip 20 and I’m out, never to return.

Damage: 40 for 1/2 +20 tip
Massage: 7/10

909C37E5-8986-4257-8F82-84CAD1FE50F6.jpeg

Aww man. This was a nice massage and HJ place, with decent service on both of possibly slightly pricey on the latter. It'd be nice if there was a method for a forward of address or lookup for where they relocated to, somehow, though I know that's not reality.

This place is certainly Hermosa Spa with the large green and white sign.

In there are a mamasan/boss who is slim and nice figure mid 40s redish brown hair. Speaks very good English with sweet voice that would make your mind wander about seeing her.

Lina the other woman is attractive as well shorter and slim maybe a few years older.

Both woman would be 6 or 7s to most.

Lina is speaks nice English but any fantasy of what is typical in Huntington must erase your mind. Hour 60 Half 40 and 90 for 90. Lay down face down. Hands seem nice so maybe a feel of a calf... Bad idea, following the glancing touch she vanishes from reach. Them massage of arms and hands to control any possible touch. When legs are being done she will reside at the far end of the table which leave roughly a 4 foot distance.

This is very peculiar but their philosophy. No funny business, do not touch and quote "I do not like being touched". Very strong words and would make anyone nervous being a customer. The one inadvertent touch by the bodyrub'r while doing the upper leg was followed by a wrap of the private area with a four folded towel.

This place is legitimate and the owner and other girl Lina speak well. The problem is here, any feeling of what is lacking in your life of warmth from a female will likely be feeling like being alone on a table where someone's hand are navigating you sterily to complete the hour.

I explained that such places are not usually 60 per hour. They should be 35, 45 or at most 50. They do not want any trouble. As the boss said, "I like my boyfriend".. Got it...

I repeat attractive and well spoke with a technique that is decent. But in the end they do not want trouble and to be legitimate. Is it. Of course not because bodyrubbing the back can get you in equal or more trouble without a license.... YMMV but this is fair for them and you review. Stay safe and smart

This place is certainly Hermosa Spa with the large green and white sign.

In there are a mamasan/boss who is slim and nice figure mid 40s redish brown hair. Speaks very good English with sweet voice that would make your mind wander about seeing her.

Lina the other woman is attractive as well shorter and slim maybe a few years older.

Both woman would be 6 or 7s to most.

Lina is speaks nice English but any fantasy of what is typical in Huntington must erase your mind. Hour 60 Half 40 and 90 for 90. Lay down face down. Hands seem nice so maybe a feel of a calf... Bad idea, following the glancing touch she vanishes from reach. Them massage of arms and hands to control any possible touch. When legs are being done she will reside at the far end of the table which leave roughly a 4 foot distance.

This is very peculiar but their philosophy. No funny business, do not touch and quote "I do not like being touched". Very strong words and would make anyone nervous being a customer. The one inadvertent touch by the bodyrub'r while doing the upper leg was followed by a wrap of the private area with a four folded towel.

This place is legitimate and the owner and other girl Lina speak well. The problem is here, any feeling of what is lacking in your life of warmth from a female will likely be feeling like being alone on a table where someone's hand are navigating you sterily to complete the hour.

I explained that such places are not usually 60 per hour. They should be 35, 45 or at most 50. They do not want any trouble. As the boss said, "I like my boyfriend".. Got it...

I repeat attractive and well spoke with a technique that is decent. But in the end they do not want trouble and to be legitimate. Is it. Of course not because bodyrubbing the back can get you in equal or more trouble without a license.... YMMV but this is fair for them and you review. Stay safe and smart
Is English your first language? Or maybe you are using a translator app?