74-A Forsythe Chinatown NYC

Susan also has a new spot down the block called 286 spa.. it's on Broome between Eldridge and Allen. I haven't visited yet.. but plan to in the near future and will report back
Not sure if a new thread should be started for 268 spa as it's getting more posts, but since it has a slew of comments in this thread already, I'll keep mine together with the others. Forgive me if that's not kosher.

I checked the place out today. If you've ever been to a CT spot before, 268 is much the same with 2 exceptions. One, it seems a lot more secure in the event of unwanted guests. Two, it has a newer and cleaner interior. Talent, pricing, and negotiations, per earlier comment, seemed the same as anywhere else in CT offering full menus.

I went to 268 about a week ago. Its a basement location and didn't seem like alot of foot traffic outside when I went around 8pm. Place seems fairly clean. I picked Susan so if you had Susan at 74, it's pretty much the same experience. 100 all in. It was really crowded when I left. 3 customers in the waiting area. So I guess the word is already out about this place.

I went to 268 about a week ago. Its a basement location and didn't seem like alot of foot traffic outside when I went around 8pm. Place seems fairly clean. I picked Susan so if you had Susan at 74, it's pretty much the same experience. 100 all in. It was really crowded when I left. 3 customers in the waiting area. So I guess the word is already out about this place.
Yes, 286 Spa has decent foot traffic. There are like 4-5 spas right near Broome and Eldridge, even if it wasn't customers from 74F, I'm sure it's getting some mongers that frequent the area and 286's sign is super bright on that block with nothing else. 286 is much bigger (feels like the size of the old 119 Hester) and since it's fairly new, everything looks clean including the massage table and the wall paint.

Is 74F back? Who's the heck is working there if Susan is always at 286 now?

Passed by 286 early this week but skipped as there was a cop car across the street monitoring the place (when I passed by, I see that they were staring on that direction). Some tourist with a filled book bag on his back made his way down the steps while I passed by as well.

Passed by 286 early this week but skipped as there was a cop car across the street monitoring the place (when I passed by, I see that they were staring on that direction). Some tourist with a filled book bag on his back made his way down the steps while I passed by as well.
There's a restaurant across the street and a couple of cheap take-outs on that block. The cops were probably eating. If they're doing reconn or getting ready to raid a place, you would never know until it's too late

This is my review of 74 Forsythe St. CiCi was my attendant. And Susan was in the house!

I've been approaching hobbying during this period in 2020 with low expectations and avoiding the higher end $260-$300 houses of pleasure. From what I read and hear too many limitations on level of service exist at the higher end places; masks 100%, limited intimate contact. Anyway, this is just a little background for what got me here yesterday.
I walk in on a hot afternoon, 5 girls including Susan were in the "foyer". Both Susan and I recognized each other and acknowledged each other; I haven't been here in well over a year. It became clear to the other girls Susan & I had good history here. I'm taking more than 5 minutes to make my choice of the 5 I had to choose from in the foyer. Finally, I asked Cici if she would like to give me a massage, she consents and off we go. I thought Cici was the most appealing to me, 26 yo, nice curvy girl body, with a nice natural C top. I quietly ask her if everything is working, I wanted make sure it wasn’t that time of month. She said everything works. Big room in the back was taken. So we took one of the side rooms.
Cici asked if I wanted the HH or H, I opted for the H. She quotes me the $45.00 H rate, I give her $60.00, she said you long time customer if you want everything $120.00. I gave her another $60.00; our arrangement is set! I take shower in the small stall in the rear, then back to the room, and I was into the idea of a massage. I got on the table and with Cici still dressed as she began her massage. I should also mention she kept her mask on the entire time, however she did show me her face when I asked; it was quite attractive.
I was getting fidgety, my own fault, I was feeling and manipulating her kitty through her ultra thin panties. They were getting wet and I was getting wild. At the same time her massage was really excellent. I decided to let go of her kitty, and let her work her magic with hands, arms, and elbows; this was indeed a treat. I accepted the idea I would get to the kitty and the kitty would get to me later; in other words relax. In the meantime, this massage was worth the price of admission. After about a half hour I’m in a trace, she has me flip over, gives me a stimulating face massage. And then works her way down to legs and my crotch with soft sensual touches. My guy comes to attention and I am still in a trace like state. Cici pulls out her beautiful C cup girls, puts on a cover, pulls up her dress, and mounts my guy.

I guess the position she takes is called Chinese Cow Girl, she is on her feet and her kitty has consumed my guy. In a way this position was a continuation of her “massage”. She effectively used her kitty to sensuously massage and fuck my guy, and she is looking directly into my eyes with genuine passion and pleasure. Normally, I would have taken and flipped her around into a few different positions. It became exceedingly clear to me I needed, and now wanted, to follow her wonderful script for my pleasure. I don’t think I lasted more than 5 minutes, but it was so fulfilling, from the professional full body massage to the most stimulating Chinese Cow Girl massage.

She cleaned me up nicely, offered me a second shower, which I took. Back to the room one last time and out to NYC Covid-19. I felt fantastic. House and service $120, I added $20 tip. If you visit Cici be nice to her, she is lovely. As always YMMV.

CiCi appearance: 8-9

Service: 9-10

House appearance: 6-7

I rubbed a good one out with Lucy yesterday. Susan and Helen were in the house. I banged Lucy good and hard, inspite of her thoughts of her planning/not wanting “O”. In the end she admitted she had a good time; she hadn’t anticipated having. She was 30 to 40 y.o. Nice naturals “C’s” on a Chinese lady, who spoke functional English. She pestered me about how much tip to start with, gave her $50 to cover house money. She returned after I took my shower and asked if I want massage now or later. I stripped her down, and showed my intentions while touching and rubbing here and there. Finally ask her to put cover on, tossed her onto table and plowed my way to happiness. She squealed with happiness, I busted in bag 15 minutes later after various positions. $50 house plus $70 appreciation; $120 total. A great 45 minutes.

I stopped by this place recently and it was not a good experience. I've had good experiences there before but this was not one of them. The girls were yelling at each other from one cubicle to the next for most of the time I was there. Also some guy got involved in the conversation or possible argument. Because of a language barrier, I could not tell if they were playing around or if they were about to have an all out fight. I tried but I could not enjoy my time with Lucy. Maybe I will take a break from this place. On my way out, I saw an attractive young one there but I did not get her name. Hopefully she was not the one who was so loud.

Went to this place during a pandemic respite. Lots of good natured yelling across cubicles, the smell of fried Chinese food and an amiable Chinese mom who extracted the poison. She sang along to the piped in music amazingly well. I'm always shocked when I hear someone sing all the notes that I'd have missed. That said, I probably won't return for cleanliness reasons.

Seven was girl I saw last 3 times I stopped by as she was a younger woman in her late 20’s. She’s since been gone and I am no longer visiting this place

I remember years ago they had a few good ones (Fifi Fefe? Vicky. Etc). Now it’s no good to me.