74-A Forsythe Chinatown NYC

Thursday about 8:30PM provider Coco Chinese 28 (?)
40 house, gave 50 tip ...no $$$ talk during session
pretty face, thick wasted, no DATY, UTC roaming up top and ass, C's
super large aerolas.. weird looking
OK massage, HE not bad.... pleasant personality, little english skills, fake moans if yo like that
awful clean up, OTC kitty strictly not allowed
will not repeat.... maybe with Nunu who I met on the way out, very friendly, not as pretty, but no gut
Sorry you got her. She is one of the worst providers at that place. Anybody else there would be better then her. Next time ask for Lisa, NuNu, Nancy, Wei Wei. You can go wrong with them

Thursday about 8:30PM provider Coco Chinese 28 (?)
40 house, gave 50 tip ...no $$$ talk during session
pretty face, thick wasted, no DATY, UTC roaming up top and ass, C's
super large aerolas.. weird looking
OK massage, HE not bad.... pleasant personality, little english skills, fake moans if yo like that
awful clean up, OTC kitty strictly not allowed
will not repeat.... maybe with Nunu who I met on the way out, very friendly, not as pretty, but no gut
Ugh 28 with a big ass belly....I just don't get it. These girls need to lay off the rice cakes and improve at their jobs

dont think thats her.

she didnt have "super large aerolas" or pretty face. nice body, no belly, somewhat older as in around mid-40s. speaks english and does a massage decently, lots of lotion.
paid $100/hour upfront, whole session ran for 60 min, plus tip. I tipped too much for hj. buyers' remorse.

place is on ground floor, couple doors down from 74A. nice studio, bathroom. clean and orderly, with nice decor.
nice clean towels and has a shower.

I liked the ambiance and apt, but not sure if I would come back, a bit steep for chinatown.

This place has steady Susan, unfortunately the young ones come and go, steady mimi or nana? busty Nancy has only been here for a half year at most, CoCo came and went etc... KiKi is no longer here, but every now and then they have a young face.

Maybe it's time for doubles with Susan and another attendant?

This place has steady Susan, unfortunately the young ones come and go, steady mimi or nana? busty Nancy has only been here for a half year at most, CoCo came and went etc... KiKi is no longer here, but every now and then they have a young face.

Maybe it's time for doubles with Susan and another attendant?
I saw Helen there the other day around 3 PM. Susan was there eating super fast...hottie...Nancy and many other faces like 5 other girls.

New talent here, she has been here about 2 weeks and in the USA 1 year, her name is "May". Reasonably good English, such that you can have a conversation without a smart phone translator; until one starts to stretch the vocabulary. I think "May" might be in her late 20's , pleasantly curvy, lovely skin, a really humorous personality, Asian erasers for nips, great vaginal muscle control/hugs. I couldn't be happier with this new talent. No discussion of $'s before the activities. Although I did indicate when asked; it would be a 30 minute visit. I gave a Franklin when I departed. In a nutshell, a most enjoyable covered full service half hour, I got the gold ring! Be nice to this one.

New talent here, she has been here about 2 weeks and in the USA 1 year, her name is "May". Reasonably good English, such that you can have a conversation without a smart phone translator; until one starts to stretch the vocabulary. I think "May" might be in her late 20's , pleasantly curvy, lovely skin, a really humorous personality, Asian erasers for nips, great vaginal muscle control/hugs. I couldn't be happier with this new talent. No discussion of $'s before the activities. Although I did indicate when asked; it would be a 30 minute visit. I gave a Franklin when I departed. In a nutshell, a most enjoyable covered full service half hour, I got the gold ring! Be nice to this one.
Thank you for the update Slow. I tried to see her, but she was on "not working today". Coco was passes to me for a disastrous session. I have had some good times there (maybe 50% of the time) but I continue to strike out recently. My comments seem to always disappear unfortunately, but I wish there was more CT info.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
The only way there is going to be more information is if people like you stop asking questions and start posting it. Your entire review of Coco lasts 3 words. Not even a vague description.

Visited here today. I did visit here once before, but I didn't post about it because I never asked the provider's name. I guess I will give a brief description of both sessions:

Session 1
Came here mid-day, wasn't looking to do FS, but wanted to relieve some stress. I don't like that it's on such a busy street - being that it was mid-day, it wasn't an ideal situation. But being as how I didn't have such a great experience at Hester previously (posted in a different thread), I decided to give this place a shot. The front looks like a normal CT massage place, with the reflexology diagram and the generic massage image in the window... only difference is that the windows are blacked out, which means that it's not your typical massage place. The door is locked and you have to ring the doorbell. When I walked in, there were 3-4 people sitting to the left, eating, watching TV, or just chatting. I read some of the previous posts here and I wasn't sure what to expect. They gave me the first room on the left and I thought, "shit, just gonna be a normal massage and HJ." I asked for half hour and they asked me for the house fee up front, which I paid. She left, I got undressed, and after a while, she came back and asked me to lay face down on the table. The little face hole reeked of bad breath so I had to breathe through my mouth the whole time. The lady massaged me for about 15-20 min... not a bad massage, especially for one of these types of places. When she was done, she went out, grabbed a hot towel and toweled me off. Then, she asked me to flip over and she asked if I wanted a HJ via hand signal. I asked if she could give a BJ, she agreed, but said it would be more. Unfortunately, since this was a few weeks ago, I'm not 100% sure how much it was. It was either $40 or $80... I am leaning towards the 40. I received a decent CBJ - it wasn't the greatest I received, but hey, I'm not complaining. She ended up finishing me with a HJ (guess I was taking too long). I tipped her a little extra and was on my merry way.

Session 2
Came back after a few week hiatus and saw Slow's post about May. I was curious about what this "gold ring" was... Anyway, I rang the doorbell, they let me in, and I asked for May. They told me she wasn't working today, but they have 2 new girls and introduced me to 1) Snow (I thought she said slow at first, but I clarified with her later on) and 2) I don't remember her name (I thought it was kinda weird that they had to ask her the name - but they did it in Chinese, assuming I didn't understand). Both were decent looking... not exactly hotties, but pretty good for an AMP. They gave me Snow and she led me all the way to the room in the back. Snow asked me how long, I told her an hour, and she collected the $40 house fee. I got undressed and she came back and asked me to lay face down. To be honest, her English was pretty good, which was a relief because getting the masseuse to understand what you want is a bit of a pain when you can't communicate with them. Anyway, the face hole on this table also smelled like horrible breath and I had to breathe through my mouth the whole session. Snow began to massage me... she did a pretty good job on my neck and had a pretty soft touch. After about half an hour of massaging and "sensual touching", she said that she would get me a hot towel and then toweled me off. She then asks me to flip over and offers me a HJ with her hand action. These girls are pretty lucky I'm good at Charades. I asked her if she provided "other services" and she asked me what I had in mind. I told her I "wanted everything". At this point, she became nervous. I asked her how much and she asked me how much I want to pay. Then she asked me how much I paid previously, but I told her I never had FS here. She told me she has never done FS before so she had no idea - she said she'd ask someone else. She left and came back - she was really unsure at this point... but then she said $120. I was expecting to pay a total of $200 including the house fee, so I said sure. She got bottomless and asked me how she should position herself. Eventually, she just laid on the table, with me standing up - blah blah blah, did the nasty. She was pretty tight. She is not shaven, but it is not super crazy down there so I would assume she did some grooming. After a few minutes, I bust in the bag. She gives me a towel to clean off, I get dressed and pay her with an extra tip... whole session was $200 out of pocket.

Moral of the story - Snow was interesting and didn't seem like your typical AMP girl... more like a girl next door. Her lack of confidence was a bit of a turn on. For others who like a more "business-like" approach and enjoyed being pampered, I don't think she's for you. She was really friendly. I would definitely recommend seeing her if that's your type. I wonder how long that personality is going to last though...

Is young Jenny still working the weekends here? How about Fifi? They are young and very good looking.
I visited a couple weeks ago and ended up with Nancy who was in the on-deck circle. A relatively recent reviewer in the main Chinatown discussion thread said that she looked like she was in her mid to late 30's, but I disagree with that assessment even considering that so many Chinese women look significantly younger than they are... she looked more like she was in her early to mid 40's to me (which I suppose isn't that far off).

Anyway, what I wanted to mention was there were four other women there who were dressed like they were on duty and then Susan who was not dressed like she was available for customers. Nancy looked like the oldest one there by far which was a little surprising to me because half the time I come here the women seem to be around Nancy's age range. I know Susan is a popular one in this forum, but she doesn't really do it for me. She's got a nice, skinny body, but I don't find her terribly pretty (to each their own I guess). The other four women were much prettier in my opinion, and they came in a variety of sizes. One seemed really tall (maybe she was wearing really high heels or something) and somewhat bigger (not fat or anything but just not rail thin) with a fairly pretty face. The others were shorter (couldn't gauge height compared to Susan and Nancy since when I saw them they were all either seated or sitting) and prettier.

I'm not sure if ANY of those women were "young Jenny" or "Fifi," but they were from my perspective quite young looking for Chinatown (and quite young looking period for that matter).

Nancy provided a decent session (her ST was enjoyable and she didn't put up any sort of resistance when I went to town on her tits other than asking me to slow down) despite her not being super attractive (I think someone else in the main Chinatown discussion thread said she lost weight in all the right places but with the belly roll I'd hate to see what she looked like before she lost that weight), but she didn't explicitly offer anything beyond HJ and I wasn't really thinking of anything beyond that due to being in one of the cramped side rooms. I actually had a chance at the back room when I first walked in but I had to take a call so I stepped out and by the time I went back in someone was already assigned that room... if I had snapped up the room in the first place I might have tried for something more than just a HJ.

I left her $60 total.

Recently saw Nancy, Susan, FeFe and new busty girl LuLu sitting down waiting for work to show up. It was a Saturday evening. Jenny does not work every weekend.

Is young Jenny still working the weekends here? How about FiFi? They are young and very good looking.
I had a session last night with Fifi. I was my first visit to this location. I paid her for $40 upfront for the session, then I got undressed and laid down for the session. She came in and had me lay face down and spent a good 30minutes working on my back neck, while I played with her legs, ass rubbed her clit over her panties. I then flipped over and ask her to take off her panties and she said OK but I could not finger her. So I complied, I asked her name and told her she was very pretty....she smiled and proceed to give me a hand job...I then request full service and she said she did not have a condom...WTF....she said if I had one she would let me put in inside her...I laughed it off and said I would go get one and come back for her. She continued with the hand job until I came, she comments and the large quantity of cum and cleaned it up. I got dressed and tipped her $40... her eyes lit up a bit and I wispered next time I'll bring a condom. She smiled and gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek and off I went.

If there is no F/S on the next visit I probably won't revisit.

Dropped in last night, took cute 27 year old Alice for a 30 minute test drive. Minimal English but this wasn't an issue. Basic FS $30 house $50 tip. She gave a great cock sucking CBJ; I could of stayed with this for the entire test drive. Her CBJ got me primed for the main event. Between the BJ and the main missionary mission, I don't think I lasted 20 minutes. I really enjoyed my $80 test drive.